07-02-07, 05:28 PM   #1
ninetynine
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
group leader options

i don't see a new (and open) "support thread" so....

2 questions really:

1. if i am next to another toon and i have them in the target window i have the option to trade, inspect, whisper... is there a simple button to invite to group? tried right clicking but that heals them which is what i have clique set to do, should i have that set up someother way?

2. once i have the other person in the group and i am group leader how do i get to group options? if i right click my model it heals me which i have clique set to do. is there a particular hotspot to click on to get to group options? do i need to reconfigure clique?

i do see the trend with clique overriding what i would imagine right clicking should do (i.e. brin up menu options - invite, whisper, inspect, trade...) but going back to the default clique set up it has right click mapped to certain spells.

any help greatly appreciated. 99
07-02-07, 07:50 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
See what the menu is bound to in Clique. If, for some reason, it's not bound at all, then do it yourself. The menu is one of the things you can bind a click combination to in your Clique options.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-19-07, 09:02 PM   #3
Ecoic
A Murloc Raider
Grouping

I too have been searching for where group options are located. Read up on all documentation and found only the loot options but nothing else. To invite someone I have been having to type command in.
Initially thought it would be around that target box somewhere

Figured for sure it is in here somewhere!

Help plzzzz
08-19-07, 09:36 PM   #4
joive
A Theradrim Guardian

Faq

From the FAQ. I hope it helps

"Anyway, Click-casting is controlled via a powerful add-on called Clique. If nothing is happening when you click on unit frames, you're either using the wrong type of clicks or Clique is not configured properly. To examine your click-casting settings, simply open Clique. You can do this via the Blizzard spell book. Either open it by hitting 'P' or by left-clicking the MazzleUI logo to show the main menu bar and then clicking the spellbook icon. Once open, there is a tab at the bottom of the window (below your various spell schools) that will allow you to examine Clique's settings.

If you find that there are no settings in that window, you can try re-mazzifying Clique. You can pull up the Mazzifier via the MazzleUI Fubar entry.

You can also just create settings of your own. To do so, select the Clique tab first. A second window should then open right next to your spellbook. Then find one of the spells you want to assign a click to. Finally, perform a click on the spell. For example, if you want to assign Alt-right-click to Greater Heal, find the Greater Heal spell in your spell book and then alt-right-click on it. You should see the spell added to the Clique window.

Note: There is an option under the 'Unit Frames' section of MazzleOptions where you toggle whether you can click-cast on the 3-d models. This is, by default, off in the 1.6 aspect ratio and on for 1.25 and 1.33."

Sir James Dewar
08-19-07, 10:59 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Ecoic
I too have been searching for where group options are located. Read up on all documentation and found only the loot options but nothing else. To invite someone I have been having to type command in.
Initially thought it would be around that target box somewhere

Figured for sure it is in here somewhere!

Help plzzzz
Did you not read my post above yours? Or did you just not get it? Just curious...
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-20-07, 02:15 PM   #6
Ecoic
A Murloc Raider
OK maybe I am just dense ... cannot seem to figure this thing out at all...
Clique seems to control the spell casting (??)

What about the grouping?? like when I am leader and target someone and used to get the drop menu for invite, etc ... or after to kick, leave, etc. ???

Does that function exist within Mazzle??
08-20-07, 02:26 PM   #7
vampiricwound
A Cyclonian
clique allows click casting....its quite likely that something is set for the standard right click through that.....open your spellbook...

on the right hand side, you will see an extra tab....click that
in the upper right hand side of the clique window there are several "situations" that are configurable....as well as being able to see/set up the "playermenu" that you normally get your party options through feel free to configure that as you see fit
08-20-07, 02:55 PM   #8
Kaomie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Funny thing is the more posts the more confusing it seems to become. I think I personally "get it" like Seerah would say (it's all about configuring right-click to trigger back the default unit menu instead of heals) but I can understand why people would have trouble

We need to cast Cladhaire on this thread. What is the Cladhaire-cast-binding already?
08-20-07, 03:39 PM   #9
Ecoic
A Murloc Raider
TY ... finally got it .... was beginning to think I was way over my head with this... actually is quite simple
08-20-07, 04:05 PM   #10
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
The simplest of questions do armies of help desk people answer all day.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » group leader options