01-18-20, 09:57 PM   #1
handiboy
A Murloc Raider
interface macro

I was wondering if anyone could help me write a macro to put enemy pvp trinkets on the right side of the default blizzard arena 1, 2, 3 frames. Right now the PvP trinkets appear on the left hand side of the frames (I use scripts to move the frames) and would like to have them on the other side / scale them bigger. Please guide me how I can mess with this! Thank you very much.

(Essentially trying to make them look like this https://www.twitch.tv/videos/48057755 , skip anywhere into this link where the arena match starts to see their trinkets)
01-19-20, 05:06 AM   #2
Vrul
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think this is what you want:
Code:
/run for i=1,MAX_ARENA_ENEMIES do local f=_G["ArenaEnemyFrame"..i];local c=f.CC;c:ClearAllPoints();c:SetPoint("LEFT",f,"RIGHT",-2,-2);c:SetSize(30,30)end
Change the last two number of the SetPoint call to adjust the x and y positioning respectively. Change the SetSize values to make it bigger or smaller.
01-19-20, 12:58 PM   #3
handiboy
A Murloc Raider
update

Hey! I was just wondering if you also have a script to run the arena frames outside of arena so I don't have to constantly join games to mess with these values. Thank you again for your help!
01-19-20, 01:43 PM   #4
handiboy
A Murloc Raider
trinket shape

The macro seems to work, one minor thing that would be nice to change as well is the default trinkets are a 'square' sort of shape, how could I get them circular like in the video provided?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Macro Help » interface macro