Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08-12-09, 04:46 PM   #1
todd0168
A Frostmaul Preserver

Skada Profiles

Ok, this question goes out to all the Skada users, as well as any programmers that might understand the issue I am having and can offer solutions/suggestions.

The issue I am having is really one of convenience, not a bug or issue like that. I have switched to Skada from Omen/Recount and love it. Get everything from both in one addon. My only 'problem' (meaning I want to be lazy and not have to change what displays depending on what toon I'm on) is that when I'm on my huntard/mage/pally/lock/etc the default set up of dps on one and threat in and total damage out of combat is just fine. But on my priest (holy) I don't really give a rip about threat (seeing as how it won't even register if I'm not attacking) but would much rather have heals showing in combat and possibly even out of combat. I tried to set a profile and it just absolutely fubar'd my skada (no, not the addon, the acronym for everything going very, very wrong).

I had windows not wanting to stay in the infopane, things just getting very messy. So I quickly ditched that idea and went back to just trying to remember to change them depending on what toon I'm on. But then it dawned on my when chatting with Scott on how to get it back to normal.

nUI is basially telling skada to set up the windows a certain way on login. Is there a way to avoid this nUI override on startup and just let it load based on what the particular toon has it set up as? Or is this going to be even more annoying than just manually switching it every time I switch toons?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » Skada Profiles