11-29-11, 04:04 PM   #1
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
My 4.3 plugin updates

Over the week .. hopefully before the weekend I will try and test and make sure that all my addons work properly. They didn't flag up errors on the test center that I can recall but then I was concentrating on nUI as a whole rather than my own addons back then.

Also, seeing as my plugins for the most part rely on the main addon working I need to really give them a chance to get updated before I worry about my own infopanel stuff.

I will be doing them in order of popularity ( download count ) so hopefully the majority would get resolved earlier than the minority

Mageports - Seeming to work fine
nUI_Whispers - Seems to work fine
nUI_Chat - Seems to work fine
ScrollingWatchFrame - Seems to work fine
nUI_PallyPower - Working fine on Pally
nUI_Archy - Can't remember if I ever completed it but if I did its broken again .. will investigate
nUI_GuildChat - No surprise, it works fine apparently
nUI_Eavesdrop - Seems to work fine

Woot .. a patch where I won't have to do too much with my own addons rofl.

Last edited by Xrystal : 11-29-11 at 04:24 PM.

11-29-11, 04:24 PM   #2
Seer
A Molten Giant
Thanks X, for y'r time and fixes, and helping solving any nui probs.

11-29-11, 04:46 PM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No worries .. still have a few more to check but wanted to make sure Scotts Omen/Recount combos worked and seemingly they do. So .. next tests will be :

nUI_DecursiveOmen - Arrangement problem but probably due to also having dual stats toggled on which has Omen on the left instead of the right like I do .. hmm maybe time to change it .. other than that it seems to work fine.

nUI_DecursiveRecount - Works as expected - Kind of (See below)
nUI_Decursive - Works as expected
nUI_ConfigLDB - Will wait until Titan have got themselves fully updated before I worry about that one.
nUI_GridDisplay - Working as expected
nUI_SmartDebuff - I think it was mentioned that there was a problem with SmartDebuff anyway so I will wait before I check that one out
nUI_CustomMovers - Looks to still work

My old changes to be smart and turn off other plugins that aren't 100% complete kind of get messed up. It's not too bad though ..

Example:
Decursive, Omen and Recount all installed.
With no plugins Omen and Recount will go in their own infopanels and Decursive outside.
If we have a combination such as DualStats (Omen/Recount) and (Decursive/Recount) and (Decursive/Omen) all toggled on it will fight over who has control over the main addon and it may affect the others display but seemingly only to leave an empty box in the infopanel.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » My 4.3 plugin updates