02-16-13, 01:05 AM   #1
stones
A Black Drake
Post Mining Route

I was mining in Twilight Highlands for Elemenlium and found the route took me outside of Twilight highlands it took me into Wetlands (78.2 47.5) and later on it took me to loch moden (81.9 36.5) just wanted to bring this to your att.

Also is there a way to make player trail smaller while mining?

Last edited by stones : 02-16-13 at 01:21 AM.

02-16-13, 09:11 AM   #2
Othgar
"That" Guy

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It does that because it's giving you a straight line route to the next node, and many of the nodes there are close to the border. Just watch to see when you change zones so you don't go chasing low level nodes.

Not spefically while mining, you'd have to go into the options and change the scale of the player trail when ou start mining and then change it back when you're done.

02-16-13, 10:19 AM   #3
stones
A Black Drake
Thank you for getting back so quickly.

02-16-13, 02:11 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You could also (currently, don't know what will happen after the rewrite is done):
Open the Blizzard key binding interface and scroll down to the Carbonite heading. There you can bind a key to skip the next target, or maybe it's just "skip target" (can't remember which it is, been a while since I was there ), among other things, so you won't be going into another zone on your route.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

02-16-13, 05:45 PM   #5
stones
A Black Drake
In the options menu I did not find a scale for the players trail, Or im missing something

02-16-13, 09:44 PM   #6
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Open Carbonites options to the "Map" page. About a third of the way down that page is the option for "Show player movement trail" and the adjustments for that option.

It looks like the only way you can make the trail "smaller" is to shorten up the "Player movement trail max dot count <number>" number. Click on that line in the options, change the number in the dialog box that opens, allow Carbonite to reload the UI after you accept the number change, and you should be good to go.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 02-16-13 at 09:52 PM.

02-16-13, 10:57 PM   #7
stones
A Black Drake
Thank you I saw that option but wasn't sure if that was what I needed

02-17-13, 09:27 PM   #8
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You're welcome. Glad I could help.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Mining Route