05-21-07, 09:12 AM   #1
KevinAkomsoontor
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Post Screenshots

How do we view our screenshots? the file is some sort of TGA File. I cant open it. Is there a way to view these files?
05-21-07, 09:17 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Use photoshop or you can download Irfanview (sp?) for free. Come 2.1, they'll be saved as JPEGs.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-21-07, 10:41 AM   #3
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Before Irfanview, I would recommend FS Viewer. It allows fast viewing, including some nice extras if you want to delve into it.

I personally find it better than Irfanview myself, but thats really a matter of preferance. 8-)
05-21-07, 12:04 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I haven't used Irfanview, since I have PSE, but it's just what came to mind since I've seen others suggest it. Thanks, ReverendD.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Screenshots