Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-14-05, 02:07 PM   #1
Gazmik
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Gazmik Fizzwidget's UI Addons

Greetings! I've been tinkering away at a number of gizmos & doodads for a few associates of mine for some time now... but now, I've opened up shop so that you too can benefit from the fruits of my genius!

So far, I'm offering five amazing gadgets:
  • AdSpace - Reminds you what recipes are available from vendors so you don't waste your money buying them from the Auction House.
  • Enchant Seller - Keeps track of when you enchant other people's gear for money, and gives you pricing advice based on your history.
  • Disenchant Predictor - Provides a quick reference to what items you should disenchant if you're looking for a particular Enchanting reagent.
  • Hunter's Helper - Helps Hunters find beasts to tame that can teach them new tricks.
  • Guildentipper - Shows you what guild a person belongs to.

You can find my products over in the "Downloads" section of this fine establishment... or if you're in the neighborhood, don't forget to stop by my shop at www.fizzwidget.com to be amazed by my latest inventions!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Gazmik Fizzwidget's UI Addons