Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-08-05, 03:02 PM   #1
ayradyss
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Recipe Book

Recipe Book (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=3989) is pretty completely described there.
In brief: I got tired of writing down the recipes my alts knew, so I wrote something to code it into the tooltip.

Plays nice with AIOI, My Inventory, and BankStatement/BankItems. I use it regularly with Lootlink.

One bug that I'm looking for suggestions on involves the fact that items in the bank require you to have a bag open (any bag will do) in order to show tooltip info. I'm a little stuck on that one.

08 June: Should be playing nice with patch 1.5.
12 June: Noticed a strange little bug with tooltip resizing. Fixed and submitted 0.4a.

27 June : Hm:
Illiath on curse noted the following :
I just installed this addon and I've run into an issue with the way the variables are being defined.

It appears that for new installs the RecipeBookData variable is being defined, but the new "Personal" section of the variables is not being defined for each faction. This means that whenever I attempt to either 1) add chars from another realm or
2) add chars from another faction on the same realm
that the variable is not created correctly. I also cannot see any reason why the variable was created correctly in the first place.
Added in the initialize line, and some secondary move code that should take place when you log in a new character now.
Don't quite know how this got missed, but 0.5.2 is up in the downloads section now.

Last edited by ayradyss : 06-27-05 at 09:17 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Recipe Book