12-08-12, 06:35 PM   #1
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
nUI6 and the new Infopanel System

Here is a rough working version screenshot of my guildchat plugin. It wasn't easy to figure out where I needed to put my code and I am sure I have more code than needed now but will have to work that out later. It's also still gltchy but may have been that way in v5 but I don't recall the same problem occurring so something else to figure out. Here's the screenshot anyway.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_120912_002400.jpg
Views:	728
Size:	156.2 KB
ID:	7437  

12-10-12, 03:24 PM   #2
twizt3dkitty
A Cliff Giant

looks good for the most part, my coding skills are crap, but if you want a tester, shoot me a pm, maybe if I can take a look at a semi working panel built for 6, I can finish my fanupdate of professions.

12-10-12, 05:30 PM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well here is my first attempt. The only good thing is that it does work with receiving guild related messages and updates the tab correctly. The bad thing is that it doesn't properly remove the chat frame from the chat-cache.txt file which I had managed to do in version 5 of nUI so be warned that you may have to manually delete a few chat frames.
Attached Files
File Type: zip nUI6_InfoPanel_GuildChat_alpha01.zip (11.8 KB, 577 views)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » nUI6 and the new Infopanel System