10-22-09, 03:44 AM   #1
desiday
A Defias Bandit
Exclamation Guild Bank Manager

we've been looking for a guild bank addon which would track who deposted what, and would track how long things were stored in the bank. Ideally the tool would age unused items and so when the bank is too full the old / underused items can be purged.

our guild doesnt' currently use a GB Point system, but it does like to keep more valueable items on different tabs. It would be nice if a bank manager addon could sort items into some logical order, and move things between tabs

Last edited by Seerah : 10-22-09 at 09:13 AM. Reason: split from 3yr old thread into its own thread.
01-05-10, 11:43 PM   #2
Oakayam
Premium Member

I would love to see addon like that as well.
01-10-10, 08:37 AM   #3
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not sure about the other stuff but for rudimentary guild bank sorting you can use the BankStack addon.

/sort Guild1 will sort the first tab

etc etc for the other guild tabs
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
01-10-10, 09:46 AM   #4
zero-kill
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Bluspacecow View Post
Not sure about the other stuff but for rudimentary guild bank sorting you can use the BankStack addon.

/sort Guild1 will sort the first tab

etc etc for the other guild tabs
It will sort the first tab and say that all the other ones are all ready perfect =P
01-10-10, 06:50 PM   #5
Bluspacecow

Originally Posted by zero-kill View Post
It will sort the first tab and say that all the other ones are all ready perfect =P
/sort guild2
/sort guild3
/sort guild4

etc etc

I use it all the time for my bank alt guild bank.
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
01-12-10, 06:36 AM   #6
Oakayam
Premium Member

I was looking for an Addon to keep track of items in the guildbank, to see how long something was in the bank. The goal is not to 'arrange' items by quality or type but by 'age'.

Last edited by Oakayam : 01-12-10 at 06:39 AM.
01-12-10, 09:06 AM   #7
zero-kill
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Bluspacecow View Post
/sort guild2
/sort guild3
/sort guild4

etc etc

I use it all the time for my bank alt guild bank.
Doesn't work for me I can run /sort guild1, then after that all of them, no matter the work needed it will throw up that 'perfection all ready exists"
01-15-10, 09:36 AM   #8
Bluspacecow

Originally Posted by zero-kill View Post
Doesn't work for me I can run /sort guild1, then after that all of them, no matter the work needed it will throw up that 'perfection all ready exists"
Erm...

Do you have access to the other tabs for your guild bank ?

How many tabs does your guild bank have ?

It might be that you don't have access to the other guild tabs or your guild bank only has one tab.

It also works off bag ID's . The first tab of your bank is bag id 51 , the second tab is bag id 52 , third bag id 53 , 4th etc etc

I would go into Interface->Addons->BankStack->Groups then click the list button to make sure all the bag ids for all the guild tabs are in there.
01-19-10, 08:03 AM   #9
saanlem
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Having an addon that would show how long an item has been in the bank would be great. DuckieBank did this, way back before we got the Guild Vaults.

As for a log of deposits and withdrawals, the WoW Armory has a longer list than the ingame Vault log of this.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Guild Bank Manager