03-17-18, 06:44 PM   #1
boffneboy
A Kobold Labourer
Improved Premade group finder

Hi, im realy new to lua programing and i tried making my own addon, but i cannot make it work, so im turning here for help, what im trying to make is an simple addon that adds an additional clickable option in the Premade group finder group rightclick frame. I am currently basing my addon on another addon Called addfriend that im trying to modify, but i cannot get it to work.

Want i want out of it is an option to rightclick a group in the PGF and select Link, Linking a specific achievement to the leader of that group.

Any help would be really helpfull, im currently stuck trying to find the name of the dropdownmenu.
03-24-18, 12:19 AM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1. Adding entries to right-click menus is highly inadvisable, as doing so will taint the entire dropdown menu system, which will block a wide variety of actions (join/leave battleground, dismiss pet, etc.) once the taint spreads far enough.

2. What do you want to happen when you click "Link"? How would the addon know which achievement you want to link?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Improved Premade group finder