04-13-07, 01:41 AM   #1
Gale
A Kobold Labourer
How to localize...?

Hello, I discovered this mod: Arena live frame .
This mod is no longer in developpement, original author has quit the game :s
Btw, this mod is still good, and I'd like to play with it, but I play WoW on a Fr client, and this mod is not localised. I don't care about having a mod in french, english, chinese, or whatever, moreover that kind of mod, but it doesnt work as intended on a french client since it's not designed to use with a non-english client.
I tried it with an other client english, it work well, and i'm ready to spend hours and hours to debug, I need it on my localised client, for me and my friends!

The problem is simple: i don't have the frame displayed on my screen... :s I think this mod need some information like: ( you've joined arena! / vous avez rejoint une arčne! ) and if it don't find the localized one, it can simply not work.

So I ask you, can you please take a look at this .lua file? I'm something like a noob in lua, so i don't understand much. So what I have to translate into french? what I don't have to? Or someone can explain me how can I set a .fr.lua file or some localized file for this mod?

I need some help, even if I have to do all the work myself, I'm ready to spend time on it, trying to understand how work lua, how to localize, and much more... but I want it working

Thx in advance for your help, and please be indulgent with my pretty poor english...
Galeane - Feral drood - Arak-Arahm(Eu)

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » How to localize...?