09-22-05, 08:14 PM   #1
holyword4446
A Murloc Raider
UI Customization addon

I have tried (and failed) to used flexbar. I can see that it is extremely powerful, but next to impossible to use for those of us who are code-impaired.

I have used group buttons, and loved the flexibility and ease of configuring buttons (hide when not applicable - check).

I would like to see a mod that gives the functionality and flexibility of flexbar for configuring the UI, but has the user-friendliness of something like group buttons to allow those who have a hard time with code to make the nice custom UIs that are possible with a utility like flexbar.
09-22-05, 08:37 PM   #2
Atrophical
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
DiscordActionBars

Take a look at some of the compilations on this very site (in the downloads section) and you'll see that many of us use Discord mods for the customization and ease we know and love.
09-23-05, 02:58 AM   #3
holyword4446
A Murloc Raider
*glee*
I've looked at it a bit, and I think I just might hug you.
If I can get it to create a good UI, you definitely get a hug for pointing me in the right direction.
If I can get it to create the rogue and druid UI's I've always dreamed of, then not only do you get a hug, but you also get 7 copper (I blew all the rest on a mount lol).

Seriously, thanks for the tip.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » UI Customization addon