11-27-06, 02:36 PM   #141
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Aurora
Well I am sure that you didn't intend to come off mean, I feel like you have. I am trying to tweak things, thats why i am asking questions.

I guess i will just uninstall it.

Thanks anyways.
I don't mean to be mean. It's just that I've already spent a lot of time not only answering those questions, but making an in-game mechanism for people to see those answers. So I can either (a) ignore the questions, (b) remind them that it's in the FAQ, or (c) spend a ton more time writing these long-winded answers over and over. I'm kinda in between b and c right now, though it might be smarter in the long run to move in between a and b.

As for conjuring, I'm now guessing you weren't referring to conjuring in general. You were talking about MageFu's automated cojuring. It has setting for the level of bread you want to summon. I think it's set by default to the highest trainable level, level 6. If you have cinnabuns, increase that setting to level 7. The conjure bread item in the context menu should already be your highest level.

11-27-06, 02:39 PM   #142
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by kendon
Had a look through the options and help and couldn't find out how to enable ToTT (target of targets target)

Help !

And whilst I had my doubts about whether we'd see this released I have to take my hat off /bow /salute /respect and say what a job..Blizz should make this the default TBC UI.

It's fantastic how you looked at things like memory management and performance..really..big credit for this.
You can find the ToT under the target frame. It's also a hotspots, so you can click on it to target the ToT.

There's nothing there for ToToT, though there is a raid layout with ToToMT in the top center of the screen.

11-27-06, 02:57 PM   #143
kendon
A Murloc Raider
Perfection.

Thanks for the incredibly fast reply, and for the best UI ever.

11-27-06, 03:35 PM   #144
Congroge
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by goldentale
Thanks for the UI Mazzle, I have been following this for forever, I appreciate the hard work you have done in order to get this out.

One thing that I find frustrating is the I just had an intense Mazzlegasm anytime I used your Mazzlefier (sp?), being yelled out. Can you maybe disable this, or have it where it doesn't spam the world? To me that is fine, but I look like a 12 year old that is overly excited with using anything that hints to orgasm.

I'm sure its funny to some, but for some of us who are working on trying to get it setup right, screw it up and need to reload, standing in org shouting that looks, well stupid.

Thanks again for your hardwork!
GT
Hehe... Mazzlegasm... well if your in ORG trying to fix things, just walk right on into RFC, and no one will be able to watch/hear you. I did it in the AH the first time and everyone was just like, "LOL, GASM, like an ORGASM.", i just responed, "YES DUDE". The next time i did it, i went into STV where NO ONE was and did it (was on my way to a ZG). so you cant disable it, but you can do it where ppl wont find you.
Good with DAB (but using serpent UI atm (waiting for Mazz))
Current UI

11-27-06, 03:42 PM   #145
Congroge
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
With 2.0 breaking DAB, there's no need to submit any at the moment.

It should already be bound to shift-MB4 and shift-MiddleMouse. You can rebind it in the keybindings under MazzleUI.
Ahh... I see thank you Mazzle, ill get back to you with my other questions later, and when 2.0 realeases and DAB gets fixed (hopefully soon) ill ask again
Current UI

11-27-06, 03:47 PM   #146
Congroge
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by diveX
Every time when I die, my chatboxes goes away. cant find it. only relogg helps.
your UI dont like me
Ahh Yes, the infamous dissapearing chatlogs, well if you read in the mazzifier UI window it tells you what to do, but ill tell you here instead.

1) type /reloadui (doesnt always work, and can be a bit time consuming for your UI to reload so i would just skip this one)

2) type /dfm to open up discord frame modifiers; dfm controls your chat boxes, and i have found that everytime my chat boxes dissapear (only twice know) that typing /dfm will make them automatically reappear.

good luck, and not trying to seem rude, but read the FAQ please to save Mazzle and others some time

Current UI

11-27-06, 04:44 PM   #147
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

If you're losing the two littler windows on the right hand side, there is also a button in MazzleOptions that you can use to restore those two windows.

11-27-06, 05:58 PM   #148
Sgmorris
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Spell bar

Fire{ice
how can you unlock this ?
geting my ass kicked in pvp dew to my set up 8)

BY they Way I love this MOD THANK YOU Mazzle

11-27-06, 06:39 PM   #149
Vardan
A Murloc Raider
I reeeeally apologize if this has been answered somewhere else or if I am really being retarded. But On my hunter when I target somethign my melee skills come up no matter what range I am in. so I cant use my ranged abilities :/

Also this is simply amazing. The installer and everything else are out of this world and you should be very very proud of what you have done.

11-27-06, 06:51 PM   #150
shadowhawx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Hi mazzle,
Ok, i just wanted to say WOW. this is one of the most amazing mods ever. i have been waiting for a log time and it was totaly worth it.

But I do have 1 question. On my hunter is there a way to set it p so the melee bar is standard and not theranged bar when targeting a mob. -thanks

11-27-06, 07:06 PM   #151
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Hmm, lots of questions about the hunter range switching. So, as I recall, it switches based on range of wing clip. So, if you don't have wing clip yet, it won't work.

I'm assuming most of you do. What *should* happen, is if you have something targetted, it will be on your ranged bar until you get within melee range. Then it will switch to your melee bar. If you are way far away, it should stay at ranged. (When targetting a non-hostile, this doesn't apply)

If it's not working this way, double check that the installer put wingclip in action ID 118. You can find this in DAB by clicking the "Change Actions" button.

If you simply want the opposite behavior, you'll need to mess with the conditions for bar 1.

If it still doesn't work right, please describe exactly what is happening at which ranges.

11-27-06, 08:36 PM   #152
Congroge
A Murloc Raider

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...helpMazzle.jpg

okay in that picture can someone plz tell me what add-ons/mods control the bars that are in the RED boxes labeled 1, 2, and 3
Current UI

11-27-06, 09:00 PM   #153
ShibbyShaman
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Exclamation Hunter Fix!!!!

i posted this on page 7 but it got over run with a bunch of other posts

i dont know if u already fixed it but you have to type /dab then select bar 1 on the left side then on the right select bar control, and the first action that has a 1 by it (there are two) you click edit on that one, then a window will pop up on this window you select (on the first drop down menu below the whole thing on the right) for "choose condition" you select "Action Unusable" then more drop down menus will appear below that then on "action" you select "[1]Auto Shot" then another drop down menu will appear again for "choose response" you change that to "Change Page" Then it will ask you what page you put page "2" then click add condition at the bottom and then u have to delete the one u originally clicked to edit then move the new one you made above the other action that mazzle made by clicking the up arrow on the left of your created action. and that should make it change to you shooting skills when you can auto shoot and changes to melee when they get to close.

11-27-06, 09:29 PM   #154
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Congroge
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...helpMazzle.jpg

okay in that picture can someone plz tell me what add-ons/mods control the bars that are in the RED boxes labeled 1, 2, and 3
1- should be AVBars.
3- The cooldown portion of DOTimer, I believe.

11-27-06, 09:29 PM   #155
shadowhawx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

maz, in reguards to my question, everything is working fine with the range, it is just a preferance thing. when not targeting a mob/npc it is in the ranged format, but if a hunter clicks on attack/raptor strike it will target the closest target and attack, unfortunatly the same is not possible with a ranged attack bar. It just makes things a little easyer. also on your ranged bar there is nothing that can be used w/o a target.

**edit** I played around w/ the settings, ty for the directions

Last edited by shadowhawx : 11-27-06 at 09:43 PM.

11-27-06, 10:35 PM   #156
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by shadowhawx
maz, in reguards to my question, everything is working fine with the range, it is just a preferance thing. when not targeting a mob/npc it is in the ranged format, but if a hunter clicks on attack/raptor strike it will target the closest target and attack, unfortunatly the same is not possible with a ranged attack bar. It just makes things a little easyer. also on your ranged bar there is nothing that can be used w/o a target.

**edit** I played around w/ the settings, ty for the directions
Hmm... ironically, it was the opposite way until this last version. I changed it by request.

11-27-06, 11:29 PM   #157
razorskiss
A Defias Bandit
Love the UI, but I do have one request- would it be possible if I could use the HUD as a standalone mod? Or if you could guide me through configuring DART to have it show up? I have been trying to do it for a while but I have been unable to find a way to get it to work

11-27-06, 11:30 PM   #158
Desmoras
A Murloc Raider

Umm... Lol

NOOBY QUESTION

The UI is acting wierd... everthing is the same as WoW has made it... Except for a black box at the bottom...

None of the beautiful art is on it...

It's stuffed up

What should I do?

Des

Dark Iron Server

11-27-06, 11:41 PM   #159
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by razorskiss
Love the UI, but I do have one request- would it be possible if I could use the HUD as a standalone mod? Or if you could guide me through configuring DART to have it show up? I have been trying to do it for a while but I have been unable to find a way to get it to work
No, it's not standalone.

11-27-06, 11:42 PM   #160
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Desmoras
Umm... Lol

NOOBY QUESTION

The UI is acting wierd... everthing is the same as WoW has made it... Except for a black box at the bottom...

None of the beautiful art is on it...

It's stuffed up

What should I do?

Des
Try a clean install?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI