03-13-07, 07:09 PM   #121
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
not sure

I think i see the white line your talking about on the top left of the cave? that may be the old texture shining threw not sure. Im pretty sure i went around and erased the edges of the old texture from everything. And the skull ones? what was the last pointer? theres also for some reason in the lower right inner corner the semi white line seems to be more white then the rest of the bar dunno why it did that and i double checked thats definatly not the old texture peeking out. anyhow anyone who wants this thing in PSD and wants to touch it up by all means leme know and ill get it to ya. This was pretty slap stick i put it togeather this morn in like 2 or 3 hours...

Than,

As for ram and computer parts... i happen to have the majority of a fairly decent comp for sale lol. OCZ platinum ram, abit mobo, gforce i dont remember what in it.
03-13-07, 07:14 PM   #122
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

oh

oh hmm are you talking the white line at the bottom of the cave that seems to attach to the minimap? i left it on purpose. i also did edit the minimap outline so that you can see all the lettering well not the bottom of the g's the minimap itself i think would have to be shrunk for that but... yea i left that line down there on purpose id have to go threw and trim a single pixel off that whole bar to change that up decided i liked the boxed in separated version better

Also got the minimap graphix to line up with that line at the bottom to look more natural and symmetric, might be off by a single pixel line but... eventually ill stop to fix those single pixel errors. Or like i said if anyone wants the psd's for these leme know
03-13-07, 10:03 PM   #123
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Kierrkian
Yeah the background was just thrown on there to show the border better. Oh, those aren't knots they are Pointsettia plants. I don't plan on completing the rest of it unless its closer to Christmas and I get bored.. but I may work on a mage/frost theme if I can create the look I want.. who knows.. I am no artist or anything just like to play.
mmm mage/frost theme would be ideal for me heh heh, sounds cool
03-13-07, 10:08 PM   #124
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Thargos
all these skins look so nice.. I wish my computer was good enough to run mazzleui...

/cry

p.s.
I am currently accepting any RAM people may have laying around, or any old graphics cards to help me get a better a working computer.

seriously.
heh heh im running on a 900mhz,512ram,128 graphics,with a whopping 0-8 frames in game
03-13-07, 10:21 PM   #125
moondoggy
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
spent about an hour or so playing with one just to see if it even showed up in game or a big green block ftw lol.i guess i could do this if i spent enough time on one

03-13-07, 11:53 PM   #126
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
I threw another one together for the heck of it, minimap border and chat borders arent done and I like Mazzle's background with this one. I know it needs work to get everything lined up when ingame but heh just messing around anyway.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenie.jpg
Views:	698
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	1110  
03-14-07, 12:39 AM   #127
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

qustion

You know guys i have a question... that chat boarder stuff... what exactly dos that do? cuz i didnt change that for my skin and ive never seen anything come up that has the old mazzle stuff been playing with the skin i made all day. are we even sure that file dos anything?
03-14-07, 05:57 AM   #128
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Very nice... those skins are very cool, especially yours Kierrk (crap for soem reason posting this post took me forever... especially scrolling down to see the SS -.-, please try to keep your SS below 1mb or soemthing, my precious laptop is old and can't handle high def stuff .
As for the chat border, yah you dont' see alot of the extra skin make by users (mostly default border with a hint of those new one).
03-14-07, 10:38 AM   #129
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Talking positioning

hey 123noob..... where do you get your positioning data from? to make sure that you get the corners in the right place?

I'm having a look at making a quake / Halflife / Dragon theme and I dont want to mess up too bad on the first attempt.....

some sort of small tutorial would help as i cant seem to find much on the net.

thanks and nice one

03-14-07, 10:53 AM   #130
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

i dunno

I dont know how 123 dos it but i just put stuff over the orig art and then erase the orig art when im done. Getting the corner stuff in is kinda tricky just gotta eyeball it...
03-14-07, 10:57 AM   #131
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I'd use one of the original art files as a guide. It pretty much has to be the exact same dimension. If you're using photoshop, I'd open them up and just add your stuff in new layers. When you're done, delete the layer with the original, re-do your alpha channel and save it as tga.
03-14-07, 06:50 PM   #132
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Well I've worked off an on for a week or so on this ... first reskinning i've done ... Kinda took ideas from noobs Nelf skin but ... I dispise nelfs so I made it druid (Dont worry Apart from the fact that it has leaves it doesnt look the same). Here's mine!

CONSTRUCTIVE Critisism please.

It might looks kinda rough, it is, I also wanted the look of Leaves kinda vine'ing on the border so that is my reason for having some of it shown., Druid Claws on the corners, Omen worlds on the Target Corners, With tree and lilly pad pedistal to replace the cave in the target window.

http://files.filefront.com/Druidzip/.../fileinfo.html for the zip Contains both the PNG and BLPs
03-14-07, 07:01 PM   #133
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
I think the background needs to be a different shade than the rest of the art. It doesnt allow for the border to stand out. Maybe putting some space on the vines, to break up and add contrast? otherwise.. cool looking.. reminds me I need to seed my lawn this year.....
03-14-07, 07:17 PM   #134
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Lmao ... thanks i'll look into that ... another thing I KNOW I need to fix is the minimap ... since it overlaps bottom2 and bottom3.blp The green is making the map have a green tint ... but I've gotta find out exactly WHERE that is happening so I can put it back to black.
03-14-07, 07:20 PM   #135
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
If you want I can take shot at cleaning it up a bit.. heh.. you know.. mow the lawn and fix the fade... ROFL
03-14-07, 08:31 PM   #136
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I have no problem at all with ya fixing it up Like I said i'm new at this so, as long as you post what you did to change it so I can learn, when you post the new one i'm fine with it.

^^ Already have Ideas for a lock one.
03-14-07, 08:42 PM   #137
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Its mostly the green background.. since default chat text is green, your border is green... to much green. I will mess with it after I am done playing with another one I started a few hours ago.. lol ...
03-15-07, 05:09 PM   #138
moondoggy
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
looks like Noob had a setback on the undead ui
i'm too lazy to make a nice one and eagerly still await to see yours!
hope everything is alright with ya
03-16-07, 10:23 AM   #139
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by moondoggy
looks like Noob had a setback on the undead ui
i'm too lazy to make a nice one and eagerly still await to see yours!
hope everything is alright with ya
I'm sorry for the setback witht he ud theme. This week has been hectic for me, I kept on having to bring the car back to the dealer to get the scratch off several times and everytime they said either the guy who does it is taking a day off or the paint hasn't arrived. Hopefully I will have it uploaded by the end of this week or sooner. I only got a few fixing to do that's all.
03-16-07, 11:46 PM   #140
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

I've just uploaded the Undead theme. I will get a SS up tomorrow.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleExtraSkinsPackage