12-31-14, 04:24 AM   #1
gOOvER
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
L["...."] addings in Files

I'm a bit Angry. When you add NEW L["..."] PLEASE add it also to the Lang files. I work atm at NxWeekly.lua and the enUS differs a lot from the others.

So Please;

1. Add new L["..."] to ALL other language Files (enUS, itIT, etc ......)
2. Add NEW L["..."] AT THE END OF THE TRANSLATIONFILE !!!!!!!! So it's esier to take a look, what missing

With my next Commit:

If you want to Translate a Boss of WoW use

B["BOSS"]

Last edited by gOOvER : 12-31-14 at 09:41 AM.
12-31-14, 04:33 AM   #2
gOOvER
A Theradrim Guardian

See
https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite/pull/202
12-31-14, 05:41 AM   #3
nelegalno2
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by gOOvER View Post
I'm a bit Angry. When you add NEW L["..."] PLEASE add it also to the Lang files. I work atm at NxWeekly.lua and the enUS differs a lot from the others.

So Please;

1. Add new L["..."] to ALL other language Files
2. Add NEW L["..."] AT THE END OF THE TRANSLATIONFILE !!!!!!!! So it's esier to take a look, what missing

With my next Commit:

If you want to Translate a Boss of WoW use

B["BOSS"]
Take a look at http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=51261
ATM I don't have access to github so I can't make a pull for it.
12-31-14, 09:46 AM   #4
gOOvER
A Theradrim Guardian

@atl77: Please take a look into existing PR's before you breaking the Languages. Because you are only adding L[...] to deDE.lua and not to others.
12-31-14, 10:39 AM   #5
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

Sorry had to do some things. I think atl77 hasn't pulled your Request out of same Idea I don't pull it for the moment I Know the Github Version is thrwoing Errors at the Moment, but your change with lib should be decided by Rythal and thats why I don't pull nelegalnos pull for the Moment wants to wait until rythal decides if we pull gOOvERs request first than I will manually merge nelegalnos pull and go further with my Ideas for bindings

Greetings Samyonair
12-31-14, 10:47 AM   #6
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
I am the main culprit in not adding them to every language besides enUS, and that's because the people working on translating have not needed them moved. When I do the push, someone is right there to duplicate the new strings across to the rest of the language files and i've gotten use to that.

When i'm working, localization is the last thing on my mind, and usually the last thing I do. I ignore the errors that it's not in the locale files, then I add them all to enUS and push it then move onto the next bug.
12-31-14, 10:49 AM   #7
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
and what error is the github throwing? the only one I knew of was the Seals and I fixed that 5 minutes after it was reported.
12-31-14, 10:52 AM   #8
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

Because you have done your merge without translated Lterms all languages apart from enUS, and German (because of atl77) are throwing arrors because of missing L terms

Greetings Samyonair

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Dev Talk » L["...."] addings in Files