08-31-07, 01:47 AM   #1
Mostrarskegg
A Fallenroot Satyr
nQuestlog

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but I have a small problem with nquestlog that google is unable to help me find a solution to.

I have a laptop and a desktop that I play WoW on. Yesterday I deleted several quests and got some new ones. Today I'm using my laptop but my quest log isn't showing the new quests. All the old ones are in there.

I tried /nquestlog /nquest and I can't seem to find any way to get the addon to rescan my quests and fix itself.

Anyones else have this problem?

Thanks.
08-31-07, 08:56 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Did you try re-logging/reloading your ui?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-31-07, 09:31 AM   #3
PathMaster
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Make sure the quests are not being hidden. I switch from my tower at home and laptop at work to do Daily quests. When switching, most quests are not being watched. If you mouse hover over a zone does it show the quests? Or when you try to expand a zone, there is an * at the end of the zone name? If so, there are not being watched. Use the fubar plugin to update this, or use the watcher to do as well.
08-31-07, 06:37 PM   #4
Mostrarskegg
A Fallenroot Satyr
Pathmaster: I think this is my issue. How do I get the fubar plugin to update or rescan the zones?

Thanks.
09-01-07, 06:19 AM   #5
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Open up your quest log. Make sure it is NOT the nQuestLog, you need the default one loaded for this fix (this is the down and dirty way btw, there is probably a better way to do it..... but this is how i fixed it on a computer I was at). Now once in the default Quest Log turn tracking on and off for each quest you are missing from your nQuestLog. They should reappear.\

Also this may be the better way but Right Click the Fubar option for nQuestLog and one of the first choices is Watched Quests. Put a check mark next o the quests that don't have ones (this is probably the right way to fix it now that I think about it).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » nQuestlog