11-23-10, 03:02 PM   #1
ragza
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Guild raid group

Hi in my current UI the icon that tells me that I'm in a raid group with 20+ guild members stays where the default position of my minimap was (overlapping my buff frames now instead).. I want to get wrid of the icon, dunno if there is an AddOn for that all ready if there is tell me!! To move the position of the icon is also an option.
11-23-10, 08:40 PM   #2
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If I remember right, the guild group icon is the same one used to show raid/dungeon difficulty. I don't have an active WoW account atm now that beta is over.
11-23-10, 09:02 PM   #3
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's different - PocketPlot includes movers for both of them, which is why I think that.
11-23-10, 09:51 PM   #4
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I decided to open up the source code for the beta client's default UI, the same frame handles both events, MiniMapInstanceDifficulty. Here's the funny part, even though that frame handles the events, there is a separate display frame for the guild, GuildInstanceDifficulty, that only has mouse handlers for the tooltip.

I should know better than to expect decent code from Blizzard.

Last edited by SDPhantom : 11-23-10 at 09:56 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Guild raid group