04-05-09, 10:12 PM   #1
zarkmark
A Kobold Labourer
No more dysfunctional PUGS with ZarkmarK!

Player Ratings now available with Zarkmark.com!

Great news for WoW players! Zarkmark.com launches its rating website for World of Warcraft players! PUGs (pick-up-groups) can really be a waste of time—but not if you do a quick look-up on the group members ZarkmarK is where you find out what other players have to say about each other.

It’s really simple. You can register all your toons on all your servers, leave either a Zark (that’s good) or Mark (bah) for others and also leave comments. Read what others say to find the scoop on how players do in PUGs.

To sweeten the deal, ZarkmarK is giving away free schwag! Win cool stuff and feature your guild just by signing up and leaving ratings. Get your guild to start rating each other so they have good rep if they wanna join a random PUG from time to time. Finally, a place to bash the jerks who screw up the PUG or praise the ones who make a smooth run.

Check it out at www.zarkmark.com . See you there!
04-13-09, 06:42 PM   #2
B0ZKURT
A Defias Bandit
Cool Idea..

Very Very Cool Idea, now all we need is an add-on that will show us the standings in the website in-game....
04-14-09, 11:14 AM   #3
Republic
Paladin

So basically, it's a site that gives an even larger platform to idiot kids who are kicked from groups to go bash the people kicking them? How is the information on this site verified? Anyone can say anything to screw up someone's reputation there, can't they? I mean, the only people who will ever see it are site users, so it isn't that big of a deal.

To me, this seems like a good idea, but when you consider all the immature human garbage that plays wow, that site seems like nothing more than a garbage bin for idiots and their dude drama. Am I wrong? I mean, honestly, what's keeping me or anyone else from going there and downrating every player I encounter because maybe I'm just having a bad day, month, year, or life?

I think many people have wished for something like this over the years, but considering the amount of immature jackasses in the game, that's why it hasn't ever been done. Know what I mean? Good idea, but impossible implementation for it to be anything useful.

And by the way, it's SWAG (stuff we all get). Sorry, but schwag was an eyesore to me

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » No more dysfunctional PUGS with ZarkmarK!