07-12-07, 01:31 AM   #1
turner850
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Name these addons please

Hello, I am just starting out with addons and I need some help.

Can you guys please help tell me what these addons are

I guess thats all I have right now... I did have more ill post em later if I find any.

Thanks a lot.

EDIT: does anyone know were to get good textures for discord?

IE: http://uifiles.worldofwar.net/upload...d_20070102.jpg

Last edited by turner850 : 07-12-07 at 01:38 AM.
07-12-07, 03:18 AM   #2
fookyou77
A Fallenroot Satyr

looks like pitbull for uf kinda blurry though, fubar xp ,and last one i dont know i use elkbuffbars.
07-12-07, 03:22 AM   #3
branor
A Kobold Labourer
The last one is CT_BuffMod, part of the extended CTMod package.
07-12-07, 05:06 AM   #4
maayant
A Kobold Labourer

The first addon looks like X-Perl Unit Frames. Its also makes sense due to the X-Perl
minimap button (the upper left minimap button with the white glow).

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nitFrames.html
07-12-07, 07:03 AM   #5
ra1d3n
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by maayant
The first addon looks like X-Perl Unit Frames. Its also makes sense due to the X-Perl
minimap button (the upper left minimap button with the white glow).

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nitFrames.html
The UnitFrames on the second screenshot are xperl, but on the first its PitBull.
07-12-07, 08:19 AM   #6
Valgas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The first picture is definitely pitbull, you can see the yellow dog map icon in the lower left hand corner. Specifically the portrait module is turned on, the blank bar space has been enabled and the user has moved his name text into the blank space. I'm not sure what the bar texture is. Maybe healbot?
07-12-07, 08:25 AM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Actually, the first UF is kind of blurry, so it's hard to tell which it is. If it is ag_UF, it's a custom layout. If it's PitBull, it's an old screenshot because PitBull no longer runs the xp bar under the portrait. (X-Perl is the UF mod in the second screenshot, as already mentioned.)

The xp bar is called FuBar_FuXPFu - it requires FuBar (that bar along the top with the plugins in it) to attach itself to. It can also show reputation, and the colors are configurable for it. The latest versions of this, FuBar, and PitBull can be found at http://files.wowace.com

The buff mod is CT_BuffMod as someone previously mentioned. It is part of the CT package, which can be downloaded here: http://www.ctmod.net/ ElkBuffBars is what I use to get that style of buffs and can be downloaded from wowace as well. It will plug into your FuBar and is more configurable than CT_BuffMod.

For discord textures, go to www.wowtextures.com - most of those should already be in a format to use in-game. If you want to create your own, there's a tutorial on that site as well.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-12-07, 08:28 AM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Valgas
The first picture is definitely pitbull, you can see the yellow dog map icon in the lower left hand corner. Specifically the portrait module is turned on, the blank bar space has been enabled and the user has moved his name text into the blank space. I'm not sure what the bar texture is. Maybe healbot?
No offense, but that picture's too blurry to see if that's the PitBull icon or not. As I mentioned above, if it is indeed PitBull, it is an old version and a custom layout. You cannot put the xp bar under the portrait any longer.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-12-07, 01:03 PM   #9
turner850
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Sorry about the blurry pic... Its from YouTube.

Ill try out the mods you guys mentioned.

Thanks

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Name these addons please