04-21-10, 07:34 AM   #1
GOSYDELIX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Question New stuff, will it work properly?

Hey WoWUi Fans/Users!

I got a question that i'd like to ask, and since this is the off-topic section i'll state it here, it's still wow-related but not in a "addon"-way.

I'm interested in purchasing the latest Logitech Gamepad and the Razer Naga mouse just for sake of gaming. But i'm just curious if all of the buttons you get with the stuff works properly with all the addons? By that i mean, like does it work on Bartender4? and mBindings? Since i use them both and i usually have all my keys keybound.

Here's the stuff.
Logitech G13 GamingPad
And..
Razer Naga

I would love to hear some ideas and discuss the matter of the items, especially from people who have this..

Thanks in advance!
04-21-10, 08:25 AM   #2
Zergreth
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The GamingPad should work flawlessly, since it's basically a simplified keyboard. Not sure about the mouse, though. I believe that none of these 12 extra buttons are emulated through a driver or similar; the question is, does WoW support all the extra buttons? I can't give an answer to that one though, sorry.
04-21-10, 09:22 AM   #3
Taryble
A Molten Giant

The Razer Naga has a switch on it that sets what those "extra buttons" are.

Specifically, if they register as NUMPAD buttons, or as the Number Buttons from the number row on your keyboard (above the letters). You don't actually "gain" any new buttons, you just move 12 buttons from your keyboard to your mouse.
04-21-10, 11:43 AM   #4
nightcracker
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
My current mouse buttons are bound to F1-F10 trough the drivers. Provides easy binding in WoW, without the mess.
04-21-10, 05:02 PM   #5
GOSYDELIX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Thanks, that was most helpfull ) i will investigate abit more before purchasing this items

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Tech Chat » New stuff, will it work properly?