09-10-12, 11:43 PM   #1
Bob_no_Oni
A Kobold Labourer
Quest Direction Arrow

Greetings folks,

I have updated Carbonite. However, I am having one issue that I can't figure out. I have an arrow on my minimap now that directs me to where the quests are at. I have never had it up before, and am not sure how to remove it. Does anyone know how to do this? Thank you for any help.

09-11-12, 12:03 AM   #2
Edrahil
A Defias Bandit

Post a screen shot of what you are talking about. It's probably a conflict with another addon but can't say for sure since we don't know what you are seeing.

09-11-12, 10:13 AM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You mean like on Blizzards Minimap? IE: You now have two arrows on your map when you track a quest. The Carbonite arrow and another one that just points the direction, but has no "ant trail" (for want of a better term) attached to it.

If that's the case, it's actually Blizzards arrow to show you which direction to go for the quest area. There is a way to shut it off, but I can't remember if it's in Blizzards "Tracking" options, or somewhere in Carbonites options. If I can remember to, I'll check it when the servers come back up. (And, if that sounds strange, just take a look at my signature. It's not really a joke. )

The next time you log into WoW, though, you might just want to check Blizzards tracking facility. Just click the "magnifying glass" minimap icon, and see if the "Quest POI" tracking is checked. That's what my head is telling me, but it's quite often wrong, so........

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest Direction Arrow