02-06-07, 09:43 PM   #1
Tele
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
TeleUI v1.1 Screenshots, version 1.0 download.

TeleUI v1.1
(If you are looking for version 1 download, keep scrolling down. It's not too much different from version 1.1, just some added features.)

So I've added some new features that I think are really awesome. Lemme start off first by showing you a full sized screenshot. Not much has changed, I darkened up the texture at the bottom to help the buttons stand out a little more. I'm using Skinner for the bottom bar until I create a texture that I'm satisfied with, then it will be replaced with my own texture via eePanels (Thanks for the suggestion).

So like I said, not much has changed, but there are a couple things I added that I wanted to talk about. Firstly, don't worry about those 3 combat buttons you see:

The three buttons (you can increase the amount or decrease) are where I store things I need while in action. I'm not a fan of hiding everything, which I why I chose to put mana/health pots and my health stone here.

I've also added two mods which I find fantastic. I was originally a user of OneBag but recently changed to a new one called ArkInventory. I find it to be easier to configure than TBag, and it fits nicely with the other mod I installed, EQ-Compare which compares your gear to the one on the mouse.

I find it makes things a little easier.

Scrolling Combat Text Damage. The original SCT doesn't show your damage, and this little add-on does. You can see it in the main screenshot.

MonkeyQuest. I've always been a fan and kind of missed it. If you don't like it, just disable it and the blizzard version, or whichever you like and have downloaded can be used instead. This is just the one I'm choosing to add as I soon as I get this version released.

Last edited by Tele : 02-06-07 at 09:50 PM.
02-06-07, 09:44 PM   #2
Tele
A Murloc Raider
TinyTip and XLoot

TinyTip. I needed to move the tooltip, and decided to go with some advice and try out tiny tip. I really like it. It's sits above the bag bar and below monkeyquest:

And now the mother of all discoveries. I actually found this before the post recommending it. Even if you don't like my UI and vow to never download it, download this Mod, it's absolutely amazing. It's called XLoot, and it rocks my socks:

So, as soon as I come up with some textures that I find acceptable for release and finish tweaking the rest the mods to my liking, I'll release it for download.

For the Future
In the future I plan on modifying the XPerl files to change the layout of the unit frames. I want to keep the awesome functionality, I just prefer my unit frames to look a little different. I also plan on having more area's skinned (like monkeyquest and such.) My ultimate goal is to have the UI use as little memory as possible, remain easy to use and functional, and be integrated so everything will flow together smoothly and look nice. And do all that without taking up too much screenspace, since I already use more than I'd actually like to. Wish me luck, and thanks for trying out my UI, I'm new to this

See below for V1 Screenshot and Download.

Last edited by Tele : 02-06-07 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Appended Text
02-06-07, 09:44 PM   #3
Tele
A Murloc Raider
Version 1 - Download

TeleUI v1

***Download Links updated.***

If you're like me, the default UI just doesn't satisfy your needs for the game. (hotbuttons, general layout, etc). So for the past month, I've been tweaking the layout and finding addons that I feel enhance my gameplay, and this is the result.

If you like what you see and want to give it a shot, the download link is right below the picture, as well as at the end of the post. Even if you decide not to use it, please give it a positive rating. The read me and list of addons is below.

Add-ons
  • BugGrabber
  • ClearFont
  • Demonic Knowledge (Disable if not a warlock)
  • Elkano's BuffBar
  • EQCompare
  • FuBar (and it's addons)
  • MetaMap (and it's addons)
  • OneBag
  • Prat
  • ScrollingCombatText
  • ScrollingCombatTextDamage
  • Simple Combat Log
  • Skinner
  • TrinityBars
  • XPerl
Readme

I'm asuming in this simple readme that you aren't an idiot, so try and stick with me.

Installation:

Step 1: Unzip to your desktop. You should end up with two folder: WTF and Interface.

Step 2: Go into your WTF folder, then Account, then your account name, then server, and delete the folder of the character you are installing this guide for.

Step 3: Open up the unzipped WTF folder, go into Account, and start renaming stuff as needed. (IE, ACCOUNTNAME, SERVER, CHARACTERNAME.)

Step 4: Copy the WTF Folder out of the zip, and place in the WoW directory. Allow overwrite since it won't overwrite anything that doesn't need to be (your other characters settings will still be saved this way.)

Step 5: Backup then delete your current Interface folder.

Step 6: Copy the unzipped Interface folder into your WoW directory.

Step 7: Login, setup your hotkeys and play. The minimap button for trinity bars will allow you to delete the unformatted hotbars (I can't get them not to show up on first load). It's really not that hard to figure out.

Step 8: Play.

PS: Remapping the keys for the hotbuttons isn't really that hard, all you have to do is click the minimap button, and another little button with a picture of a key will pop up, then click that. All you do from there is click the hot button you want to map, and press the key you want for it. When you're all done, simply click the little key again to turn off mapping, then click the top circle again to turn off configuration mode, and you're done. Again, it's not hard to figure out at all.

Last edited by Tele : 02-06-07 at 09:51 PM.
02-06-07, 09:44 PM   #4
Tele
A Murloc Raider
Reseved

reserved for future use.

Last edited by Tele : 02-06-07 at 09:51 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » TeleUI v1.1 Screenshots, version 1.0 download.