01-06-06, 01:57 PM   #1
Seridah
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thumbs up WCRebuff

WCRebuff is based on Quu's Rebuff AddOn (with authors permission). It has an updated and improved interface, and works with WOW patch 1.9, including the new paladin spells available (Righteous Fury, and the Greater Blessings). The version of QuuLib was updated in this package to include the new spells and to fix what broke with 1.9

WCRebuff is simple to use with minimal configuration - you really only need to bind a key. Once you buff a party or raid member once, it will remember who received what buff, and how long before it expires. The interface displays a countdown of the timer of the buff that's going to expire soonest as well as the name of the person and which buff it is. The interface also changes color based on the status of the next buff to expire (customizable, but from Green for good, to yellow for warning, to red for Rebuff Needed by default)

In the next major version, support for adding buffs to the queue via a whisper will be added. Additionally, one-time one "buffs" will be added for debuffs (i.e. cleanse/purify etc.).

The following is from the description of the original program :
For Druid and Priest, it chooses the right buffs and casts them on the party. For Mage is handles Arcane Intelect. Buffs are devided into four sections, Always buff, Mellee buff, Caster buff, and Self buff. Rebuff automatically handles these.

For a Mage and Warlock, it remebers the last Armor you cast on your self (Ice vs Mage Armor) and re casts that. You have to cast Ice Armor or Mage Armor once on your self after installing this.

For a Paladin, it remembers which blessing you cast on who. For this mod to work, you have to cast a blessing on your team mates once. It remembers that, and when you run the Rebuff command it replays that. To change what blessing someone gets, just cast the new blessing, it will replace the recording of the old one.

This AddOn is currently awaiting approval by the administrators to appear in the Downloads section.

I have put the addon up for download on my own site at http://www.magic-gate.com/WCRebuff/WCRebuff098.zip

I would appreciate any feedback or bug reports as this is the first Addon I've released!

Enjoy!
Seridah

Screnshots :
Standard Interface :
Minimized :
Menu :
Warning :

Last edited by Seridah : 01-06-06 at 02:00 PM.
03-30-06, 06:14 PM   #2
corellianpirate
A Kobold Labourer
Smile Pet Buffs

As both a paladin and hunter player, I alwasy make sure to buff pets in my party. Currently your wonderfully helpful mod will not support my party's pets. I wouldlove to have this functionality in a future version!

Thanks for such great mod, it does exactly what I wanted a pally buff mod to do!
02-16-07, 07:02 PM   #3
gmillerd
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I would have to say that lack of pet support is a bummer I agree. I made this change to get over the hump.

Code:
 for i, trialUnit in pairs ({ "player", "party1", "party2", "party3", "party4", }) do
Code:
  for i, trialUnit in pairs ({ "player", "pet", "party1", "partypet1", "party2", "partypet2", "party3", "partypet3", "party4", "partypet4"}) do

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » WCRebuff