02-05-07, 05:11 PM   #1
Tele
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Please delete.

Please see new thread: Here

Moderator: Please delete this thread, since I can't see a way to do so myself.

Last edited by Tele : 02-06-07 at 09:53 PM.
02-05-07, 09:51 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Looks good, but may I offer a suggestion? If I were to use this UI, I would like for the tooltip to be moved (instead of in the default position) so that it doesn't overlap things. I believe Tinytip would be the answer.
02-05-07, 11:34 PM   #3
Tele
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Thank you for the suggestion. I'm already working on an update, since there were things like the tooltip that I overlooked. I actually just downloaded TinyTip to fix the problem, so look for the update tomorrow. I'm also adding more enhanced bag and loot mods.
02-06-07, 12:12 AM   #4
pacoboyd
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Onebag (w/ onebank and oneview) is currently my favorite inv mod.

Also if you are doing loot, you have no choice but to use Xloot. It's the best. Period.
02-06-07, 01:43 AM   #5
Archos
A Theradrim Guardian

I like ArkInventory. Lets you create custom sections for different types of items. Also lets you save "Snapshots" of your other toons items so you dont have to log out and back in to see. Good for Guild Banks or just a players Bank toon. Very efficient and clean. Might be worth a try.
"What we do in life, Echoes in Eternity." - MDM, Gladiator
02-06-07, 01:52 AM   #6
Archos
A Theradrim Guardian

Also, I would like to recommend something else. At the bottom of the screen, were you have all the buttons and such, you should put panels behind that so players can see them better. I use an addon called eePanels (Yes, it has been fixed). It allows you to create panels that you can place anywhere on the screen. It also allows you to place custom textures as the backgrounds for these panels, so you can create a texture with your UI Name branded on it to add a little bit of a personal touch to it. Here is a screenshot of the UI I am working on and going to release soon. Maybe it will give you an idea of what I mean.

Hope this helps.
"What we do in life, Echoes in Eternity." - MDM, Gladiator
02-20-07, 05:01 PM   #7
soldja
A Murloc Raider
is there anyway that i can get rid of the stupid docking lockdown in combat and out of combat messages.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » TeleUI v1 - Download Available!