03-21-07, 09:05 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
New: Seerah's Suitcase - AuraBlue

This is Seerah's Suitcase but with an AuraBlue "skin" to it. Same mods, mostly same configurations. eCastingBar and the Surfaces texture library are both modified so that the new texture is an option when configuring.

A sleek, space-saving layout. You can use it how I have it set up or arrange it to fit your needs! The readme file included lists all addons and how to configure them.

Here's a sampling of some of the addons included:
  • Bartender3 - action bar mod
    ag_UnitFrames - highly customizable unit frames
    FuBar - panel mod with plugins
    Cartographer - uber map mod
    Geist - hidden buttons
    Scrolling Combat Text, Scrolling Combat Text Damage, and Scrolling Combat Text Cooldowns
    MonkeyQuest - quest log and quest tracker replacement
    Bagnon - all-in-one inventory
    EQCompare - side-by-side tooltips
    Autobar - space-saver galore!
    TrinketMenu - quick access to your trinkets
    .... the list goes on

I will keep this file updated on a weekly basis with any new versions of the addons. Feel free to offer suggestions and ask questions either here, on the download page, or at my portal - I check this site very often.

EDIT: It is now available for download - http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-AuraBlue.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SS-AuraBlue in combat.jpg
Views:	974
Size:	265.8 KB
ID:	1120  
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Last edited by Seerah : 03-21-07 at 09:22 PM.
04-01-07, 11:05 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.1.01

I added in my first attempt at an addon, SSWelcome. This will pop up a frame notifying you of important changes/things you need to do when you update your Seerah's Suitcase UI. For example, King of the Jungle is fixed (yay!) but you NEED to type /kotj resetdb to stop getting error messages.

- Can now create extra frames in ag_UnitFrames – see the ReadMe on how to make party targets
- Clicking on Decursive's MUFs will now cancel any spell currently being cast – so you don't get any annoying “another action is in progress” messages
- Added FuBar_KTMFu - shows your aggro status on the FuBar and other nifty stuff
- Plenty of changes to sct, Talented, and TrinketMenu - see the changelog in your download for more info
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-17-07, 09:54 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.1.02
I can't believe I forgot to copy over BOTH KingOfTheJungle AND SSWelcome from the other Seerah's Suitcase file to this one in my last update. My sincere apologies for any confusion.

That said, SSWelcome is in. KOTJ has been added. BigWigs_GruulAssist is out, since a range checker has been added to the Gruul and Curator modules in the normal BigWigs addon. I also added in a MonkeyQuest plugin for FuBar and another Layout plugin for Grid which will use the MTs as set up in oRA2.

- NEW!! AutoBar will now display buttons to conjure food/water/mana gems, display teleports, and spells to summon pally/lock mounts – if you do not see the changes and want them, reset your profile on the profile tab of AutoBarConfig.
- KLHThreatMeter reanchored the raid table to UIParent. This should cause problems with scaling, window position, alt+z stuff. You might need to run "/ktm g r" again if your window is missing. As a side effect, you should now transmit threat updates while in alt-z mode though.
- NEW!! RatingBuster will now show mp5, crit, dmg, etc gained from stats. Will now show a summary of stats gained from an item. Also compares stats when comparing items – check out the config options in Niagara.

05-02-07, 03:43 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.1.03
- Added SpamSentry - keep those spammers out of your chat frame and send the reports on in to blizzard!
- Added KC_Mobility - hold Control+Alt to drag most standard frames, including the open GM ticket window
- Chat frame font issue FIXED!!! If it's not fixed for you right away, delete your chat-cache file in WTF\Account\*your account name*\*your character name* Use Prat to change the size of your chat text
- a couple new fonts added to the font pack
- King of the Jungle: Made feed button have a popupbutton list from which you can choose available foods from your bags, depending on your food filter settings

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » New: Seerah's Suitcase - AuraBlue