04-02-08, 07:49 PM   #1
Enex420
A Defias Bandit
Trinity Bars 2.0

I'm having a few problems with the newest version of Trinity Bars 2.0 hopefully you all can help me with them.

Here goes, when I loaded the newest version of the mod reloaded my UI last night everything looks good. Except I still had no counts for any of my items on my bars (which is why I was updating to the lasest version in the first place). Then today when I go to log in I see that there is a button for my keys in the middle of my screen and no matter how hard I try I can't move it. Also I have a long reputation bars along the bottom of my screen that impeeds some of my bars that I can't seem to get rid of or move.

I'm including a screenshot so hopefully I can get some answers

P.s I d/l the latest version today hoping that would fix it... it didn't.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1...8184234nj2.jpg

Last edited by Enex420 : 04-02-08 at 08:54 PM.
04-02-08, 09:06 PM   #2
Enex420
A Defias Bandit
Ok, here's an update. I was able to get that long rep. bar at the bottom of my screen to go away. Now I'm just stuck with a little key bag box in the middle of my screen. Have no clue on how to make is disappear.
04-03-08, 12:15 AM   #3
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looks like you still have Trinity 1.0 installed. Check your folders and make sure these are the only ones you have (for Trinity)

Trinity2
TrinityBars2
TrinityCastBars
TrinityXP

If you have "Trinity" or "TrinityBars" (without the '2'), you need to delete them or not load 1.0 and 2.0 at the same time.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Trinity Bars 2.0