02-10-06, 08:30 AM   #1
xelepart
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Feature Request: mod category changing

I'd like to be able to change the category of a file.

I uploaded a BossPanel mod, but I didn't realize you could upload specifically as an addon for a mod. I'd like to move it from "stand alone mods > bar mods" to the BossPanel addon section... but I can't delete it and reupload it, and I can't move it.

It seems like a mod could grow or change, or the author could decide that "inventory" doesn't cover it, and it's really "misc" or a "bar mod" or whatever. It'd be nice to be able to change that.

If that can't be done, could a dev move "BossPanel [EmoteMenu]" and "BossPanel [SpiritVsIntellect]" to the BossPanel Addons section, or delete them and let me know in a PM that I can reupload them to the right place?

-x
02-10-06, 09:53 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Any time you want a mod moved or deleted, just drop a PM to one of the site staff with links to the mods in question and we can take care of your request for you.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Feature Request: mod category changing