04-22-07, 10:02 PM   #1
Luckyz17
A Defias Bandit
Question for those with a minimap at the bot of the screen

Ok so heres a UI i put together for my rogue, little simple thing, heres a post of what it looks like with SCT and CCW(crowd control watch) rolling
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h4...3-56-19-75.jpg

hope you guys like a little

anyways heres my problem, everytime i go to cap ie Broken Hill in hellfire, i cannot see the little bar that goes from left from right depending on whos capping. Heres the pic of it, youll see it on this pic lol
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h4...3-54-51-52.jpg

now as you can see i had to move my minimap to see the stupid thing. Now i heard i can move it if i can find out the exact name of what its called in the game, but nothing pops up when i mouse over it. If anyone knows what its called so i can /move *name of bar* to move it that would be awesome
04-22-07, 10:23 PM   #2
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

you might try using Visor2 with Visor2GUI. the GUI has a tool to identify the frame, as well as being able to handle moving the bar with a click and drag.
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy
04-22-07, 10:30 PM   #3
Luckyz17
A Defias Bandit
if i install this addon, will it conflict with Moveanything?
04-22-07, 10:48 PM   #4
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you are using simpleMinimap, right click and go to 'movers' and enable it. One of the movers called 'smmCaptureBar' or something of that nature (you will have to mouseover it to see the name) is the bar you are looking for. Just move it to where you want it, then lock the minimap. Btw, you will need to unlock the minimap after enabling the 'movers' in order to see them - they will also show up under the minimap, so you will have to move the minimap up the first time to get a hold of them. Once they have been moved individually, moveing the minimap itself will no longer affect them. Cheers.
04-22-07, 10:50 PM   #5
Luckyz17
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by ReverendD
If you are using simpleMinimap, right click and go to 'movers' and enable it. One of the movers called 'smmCaptureBar' or something of that nature (you will have to mouseover it to see the name) is the bar you are looking for. Just move it to where you want it, then lock the minimap. Btw, you will need to unlock the minimap after enabling the 'movers' in order to see them - they will also show up under the minimap, so you will have to move the minimap up the first time to get a hold of them. Once they have been moved individually, moveing the minimap itself will no longer affect them. Cheers.

i.... love... you lol ty alot made my day so much better
04-23-07, 07:26 AM   #6
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
LOL

Not used to Forum love....

Glad to have helped.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Question for those with a minimap at the bot of the screen