12-29-07, 08:16 AM   #1
Loden420
A Murloc Raider
2 Problems, Probolly 2 quick answers.

I got two Problems atm with Mazzle Ui.

One, on my desktop Pc running at 1280 by 1024 Resolution, when it switches to Raid mode the raid windows dont show and its just blank, i dont even see my own partys windows, now i know what your linking and yes i made sure all the raid options where selected.

I have a laptop running at 1024x768 resolution and all the raid windows show up fine, i tried setting my pc to the same resolution as my laptop but it didnt work it had the same problem, personally im at a lost of what it could be

My other problem is my character screen that show my charcter rep skills pvp the top of it has gone off the screen and i cant drag it back down, would anyone know the command to reset the windows position?

thanks in advance for the help all.
12-29-07, 09:00 AM   #2
spyder
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Loden420
I got two Problems atm with Mazzle Ui.

1. One, on my desktop Pc running at 1280 by 1024 Resolution, when it switches to Raid mode the raid windows dont show and its just blank, i dont even see my own partys windows, now i know what your linking and yes i made sure all the raid options where selected.

I have a laptop running at 1024x768 resolution and all the raid windows show up fine, i tried setting my pc to the same resolution as my laptop but it didnt work it had the same problem, personally im at a lost of what it could be

2. My other problem is my character screen that show my charcter rep skills pvp the top of it has gone off the screen and i cant drag it back down, would anyone know the command to reset the windows position?

thanks in advance for the help all.

For number one you prolly have a corrupt addon try replacing the raid frames from your desktop with the one from your laptop.

For number 2 RTFM, this is a well documented occurance that is address every 2-3 days and the answer is easily found on these boards try a search for "master reset"
12-29-07, 09:03 AM   #3
Molagmal
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
to your second question, try typing /mf reset

that should get your char screen back in the center
12-29-07, 09:09 AM   #4
pokyoky
A Cyclonian
from faq's hopefully this will fix you up

5) The actual MazzleUI logo text is a HotSpot that does two things. Left-clicking on it brings up the bag and micro-menu bars. This allows them to stay hidden most of the time, saving even more room. Right-clicking on the same text hot-swaps you through 15 different party/raid layouts.
12-29-07, 10:03 AM   #5
Loden420
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by spyder
For number one you prolly have a corrupt addon try replacing the raid frames from your desktop with the one from your laptop.
ive replaced the entire mazzle interface many times, but ill try that thx for all your advice guys.
12-29-07, 10:09 AM   #6
Loden420
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by pokyoky
from faq's hopefully this will fix you up

5) The actual MazzleUI logo text is a HotSpot that does two things. Left-clicking on it brings up the bag and micro-menu bars. This allows them to stay hidden most of the time, saving even more room. Right-clicking on the same text hot-swaps you through 15 different party/raid layouts.
tried every single one, didnt work, but i did see my own party on some of them
12-29-07, 06:47 PM   #7
pokyoky
A Cyclonian
Darn, was hoping it was something easy

At your character select screen in the addons list is oRA2 there, checked, and not red?
12-29-07, 10:38 PM   #8
Loden420
A Murloc Raider
i used the same install for my laptop and desktop but on my laptop they are fine, but on the desktop they are out of date, could it be my monitor? its not a widescreen like my laptop its a older style monitor
12-30-07, 12:12 AM   #9
pokyoky
A Cyclonian
It is fine that they are out of date just put a check in load out of date addons

You can also use Wowaceupdater and it will install latest version
12-30-07, 03:28 AM   #10
Loden420
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by pokyoky
It is fine that they are out of date just put a check in load out of date addons

You can also use Wowaceupdater and it will install latest version
its clicked. ive had this problem since before 2.3 came out, i just never really cared much to think about it since i dont raid much, but after seing it on my laptop.. its really nice. i can drag the party box's down from the blizard raid ui thing.
12-30-07, 10:55 AM   #11
Lighty
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Did you select the right aspect ratio for your resolution? It's on the very first Mazzle screen that asks you to choose options questions.
12-30-07, 04:12 PM   #12
Loden420
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Lighty
Did you select the right aspect ratio for your resolution? It's on the very first Mazzle screen that asks you to choose options questions.
yea its 1.25 1280x1024 thats what my wows set too, even my desktop resolution is set to it.
12-30-07, 11:44 PM   #13
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Maybe you need to do a clean reinstall? Get rid of everything and start over.
12-31-07, 02:10 AM   #14
Loden420
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Banalina902
Maybe you need to do a clean reinstall? Get rid of everything and start over.
ii did a complete reinstall of everything, wiped my harddrive on my desktop about 2 months ago, ive had differnt video cards, and yet the problem continues.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » 2 Problems, Probolly 2 quick answers.