03-20-06, 04:25 AM   #1
Danzotron
A Defias Bandit
Smile XP Mods

Hey I'm kinda new and need some help ^_^
I have just watched a video of a guild doing Molten Core, And the person playing had a mod. That told him how much XP he had, how much he needed for his next level, and on average how many monsters he would need to kill to get that ammount. I have been looking on various sites and havent been able to find it, or a mod similar to it. Does anyone out there know the mod and a link to it?? or something similar.
Thanks a lot.
Daniel.

Last edited by Danzotron : 03-20-06 at 10:25 AM.
03-20-06, 04:38 AM   #2
Logdan
A Black Drake
I know MobInfo2 can do the mobs till level calculation.
03-21-06, 03:23 AM   #3
Danzotron
A Defias Bandit
Nope thats not it, thanks anyways
03-21-06, 07:53 PM   #4
Dayuna
A Kobold Labourer
Titan is a mod that includes that I believe
03-24-06, 01:32 PM   #5
Chaze
A Frostmaul Preserver

There is also a boss plugin with that functionality.

Comments, suggestions, bug reports, ideas, and answers provided by Chaze are provided solely by Chaze.
Mazzlefizz is completely not responsible for anything Chaze may say or do, and rarely can get him to shut up.
Please take anything he says with a grain of salt until whatever it may be can be verified. Caydiem is gone.
03-24-06, 11:15 PM   #6
robodude666
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Danzotron
Hey I'm kinda new and need some help ^_^
I have just watched a video of a guild doing Molten Core, And the person playing had a mod. That told him how much XP he had, how much he needed for his next level, and on average how many monsters he would need to kill to get that ammount. I have been looking on various sites and havent been able to find it, or a mod similar to it. Does anyone out there know the mod and a link to it?? or something similar.
Thanks a lot.
Daniel.
Hello,

There are many mods that can do this. If you have Titan panel, then download the TitanXPBar, if you have BossPanel, download their plugin for it. If you have neither, then try out of of these:

BetterExperienceBar: http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=2700
or one of the many bars at: http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?...age=50&pw=&nw=

I suggest getting either BossPanel or TitanPanel and getting the XPBar plugin for it, they seem to be better than the stand alone ones.

Hope this helps,
robodude666
Toriand of Zul'jin

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » XP Mods