10-02-07, 09:39 PM   #1
scooch74
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Question Problems left/right clicking

After Mazzifying my toons I can no longer right-click on myself (say if I wanted to leave a group or promote someone else to leader), or left or right click on my groupmates. At first I assumed it was Clique interfering, but after clearing all the key bindings there it did not fix my problem. Is there another setting I am over-looking? I checked all other default key-bindings and did not see the left or right mouse buttons used anywhere else. I imagine I'm going to feel mighty dumb when I figure this out, but for now I'm clueless.

Any suggestions?
10-02-07, 10:25 PM   #2
Ramzes
A Defias Bandit
I'm having the same issue. It's annoying.
10-03-07, 12:37 AM   #3
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
try disabling Clique from loading in the addons.
10-03-07, 08:51 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Clique has *4* pages of keybindings. You need to check them all. Rebind the menu to right-click or find out what it is bound to. It is there, though. You don't need to disable Clique. It's a *very* nice addon to have.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-03-07, 08:56 AM   #5
scooch74
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
No, I don't want to disable Clique. I love that addon. It may be that Clique isn't the culprit. I have cleared all 4 pages of Clique bindings (default, helpful, harmful, out of combat) and still have the problem. I have checked through all my other key bindings and have not found any conflict. I can't figure this out, but it presents some definite problems.
10-03-07, 10:31 AM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Okay, now set right-click (or whatever click combination you prefer) to the menu in your Clique options. Does it pick it up then?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-03-07, 11:41 AM   #7
ninetynine
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
i am having issues with (i think) clique too...

i use clique for all my healing and drop it right on the 3d toon. but right now i have an issue that clique seems not to even be active. i thought it might have had a problem with smartbuff because when i clicked on my character to cast anything the only things that would cast would be what was associated with SB even though i have SB assigned to the scrollwheel. so what i have is...

button | assigned in clique | actually happens
right | heal | PW: fortitude
shft+right | lesser heal | nothing
shft+crtl+right | flash heal | nothing
ctrl+right | renew | shadow protection
ctrl+alt+right | gift of Naaru | nothing
button 5 | PW: S | renew

i have SB set to watch PW:F and shadow prot but that is all... well ok, find herbs too.

Last edited by ninetynine : 10-03-07 at 11:50 AM.
10-03-07, 11:46 AM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Again, Clique has 4 pages of bindings, depending on the situation. If it's a helpful action, harmful, out of combat, etc. Make sure that you have them bound on the correct page, etc.

10-03-07, 11:53 AM   #9
ninetynine
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ok thats what did it. i had always dumped everytihng in on the default page...
10-03-07, 01:10 PM   #10
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you are still not able to left/right click yourself or your groupmates, try disabling Clique temporarily to isolate it down to a clique configuration or key bindings configuration as opposed to looking through the other addons that shipped with mazzle and others you may have added.
If the problem goes away, try to configure Clique, if not its obviously not clique causing your issue and we can move to another solution.

I am not aware of any other addon that ships with Mazzle that control left or right clicking on the frames like clique does.

I agree awesome and easy to use addon.
10-03-07, 04:38 PM   #11
scooch74
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Well after re-logging it appears to be fine now. Maybe Clique just needed a reboot for changes to take affect or something. Odd, but who knows? But I now seem to be able to right and left click on character models.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Problems left/right clicking