10-27-08, 01:24 PM   #1
Pteranodon
A Defias Bandit
I'm looking for an add-on...

Apologies if this a) is the wrong place to post, b) is a totally noob question, c) has a searchable answer.

However, I have a memory of an add-on which, when activated would allow you to see immediately what all your toons on one server had in their bank (and it might have told you what they had in their bags as well). The reason why I don't remember what it was is because I went on a WoW holiday of over a year (shock, horror!!) and changed my computer (and with it all record of my add-ons).

Can anyone help me, please?

Many thanks.
10-27-08, 01:51 PM   #2
Duugu
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Possessions?
10-27-08, 01:55 PM   #3
SeiferTim
A Fallenroot Satyr

Altoholic does something like that - it will show how many one of the alts has, and how many are in their bags/bank on the tooltip.
10-27-08, 01:58 PM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Amory does this, plus more. If I'm not mistaken it also works cross-server and cross-faction as well.... it's been awhile, I could be wrong.
10-27-08, 02:01 PM   #5
Pteranodon
A Defias Bandit
Many thanks for the help, guys, I really appreciate the very fast responses. I'll take a look at each of them and post back here for future reference.
10-27-08, 02:08 PM   #6
Jzar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Also, ArkInventory. Though the ability to see alts' bags is only a secondary function; it's main purpose is an all-in-one bag addon. I really love it, but it may not be what you're looking for.
10-27-08, 04:39 PM   #7
Pteranodon
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up

Jzar, thanks for your link. It's a bit heavy on the memory for my liking, and just looking at it, it seems a bit too "busy" for my taste. However, it seems like a good add-on to have if you don't mind chunks of the screen occupied.

None of the add-ons behaves in the way I remember, but it's been a year or more. However, Possessions (at under 30kb) is the one that I have gone for at the moment. I have downloaded the others onto another machine, and I'll give them a go.

Very many thanks to you all for your input! It's great to know that the helpfulness amongst WoW players hasn't evaporated the way so many other games seem to have gone.
10-27-08, 10:49 PM   #8
Moosetrax
A Fallenroot Satyr
You might try Character Info, it works fine for me in that capacity. You just need to log on with each of your characters and view you bags and bank once. From that point on it will update the info each time you log on to one of your characters and you can check it anytime, anywhere, on any character.

Using it requires both mods listed below

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...cter-info.aspx
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...o-storage.aspx

Last edited by Moosetrax : 10-27-08 at 10:51 PM.
10-27-08, 11:52 PM   #9
khurzog
A Frostmaul Preserver

ill throw a second vote in for altoholic. best part about it you get a breakdown of where things are in every items tooltip. say someones spamming for wool, just mouse over and you know exactly which toons to get it from. thats just once of the many useful features though

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » I'm looking for an add-on...