04-21-12, 12:49 PM   #1
Deejay
A Murloc Raider
Extreme Lag Upon Entering Combat?

Hey, I downloaded someones UI pack earlier (Indiegarona's to be precise), and everything was fine until I entered combat. It gave me extreme lag spikes and the game started ti freeze, making it completely unplayable. This hasn't ever happ[ened before I downloaded the UI pack. All addons are up-to-date. Any ideas?
Sorry for there being so many threads from me, it's just this UI is gorgeous and it's being hindered by therese small factors -.-
04-21-12, 01:13 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I don't see Indiegarona's UI on this site, so I can't give you any specific pointers. Did you check the graphics settings?

/edit: oh, and you're just fine with your two threads.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-21-12, 01:22 PM   #3
Deejay
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
I don't see Indiegarona's UI on this site, so I can't give you any specific pointers. Did you check the graphics settings?

/edit: oh, and you're just fine with your two threads.
I think I've fixed it for now, I think it was Skada.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Extreme Lag Upon Entering Combat?