10-12-13, 12:17 AM   #2961
saanlem
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Move the minimap

I would like to move the minimap to the bottom right.
I have been using ShestakUI, and am used to being able to place the elements where I want them. (/moveui)

Does RealUI have this ability?

Thanks

10-12-13, 12:30 AM   #2962
Desmodis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Problem with Real Auras

Hallo!

I hope anyone can help me. I try to play a DK, but when i'm in combat, i can't see the auras under the char, the auras just obove the castbars. there is infight....nothing. no Blood Plague oder Frost Fever. Not in the original setting and not when i set the lvl to 0, to show it under 90.
By my Hunter, Mage, Priest and so no Problems, only by the DK.
Im really helpless.

Have a nice We

Desmo

Os. - omg: I know why it doesn't work. I didn't choose a talentspec.....no words. But, i thougt, the skills are available - so i must disply it. But the talent spec must be hooked....

Last edited by Desmodis : 10-12-13 at 12:50 AM. Reason: problem is cleared

10-12-13, 06:07 AM   #2963
tresser
A Cyclonian
saw your post about deleting a couple saved variable to get bags to work properly, and i'm still having an issue.

the menu i used to get by holding down alt doesn't show up, so i can't get things out of my 'new' section.

any suggestions?

10-13-13, 01:11 AM   #2964
dodgerslim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by jimmydecay View Post
I've had an issue for a while, where when people from the guild log in, the info line won't reflect this update unless I hover over the guild icon for a second.

I have searched for any similar problems, but have not been able to see any on here.
I wouldn't swear to it (haven't scanned the code), but I think that hooks directly into the game's guild roster/online display, which itself takes a second or two to update.

Originally Posted by MarcusQuinn View Post
Is there a way to get Grid2 to display icons on the raid frames for certain debuffs? Like, say, the tank-swap ones?
I think you might have to disable the built-in Grid2 overrides, then add the debuffs yourself.

Originally Posted by Hypnotica View Post
hello guys,
i have a problem. everytime when i set worldmarks, i can't clear it. Is my ui buggy or is this function not included. i see the buttons on the minimap, but nothing button will reset the marks.

sry for my bad english
If you're taking about the colored symbols you can place, with the pillars of light, the bottom-most button (grey, I think it is) will cancel them.

Originally Posted by Avalaris View Post
Is there any chance of releasing your pet battle UI as a stand alone addon?
*insert grain of salt here as I'm obviously not Nib, but* Probably not anytime soon, I would expect. I think he's keeping everything in one piece for the time being, so to speak. (Nib don't kill me for putting words in your mouth )

Originally Posted by BloodElf View Post
hello guys
Im playing on a private server and i want, if you can help me, this realui addon pack for wow 4.3.4

thx alot and sorry for my bad english
i wait for your answers if someone can help me and if someone have this addon pack for wow 4.3.4
I doubt anyone still has this compilation from April 2012, when 4.3.4 came out.

Originally Posted by Flerp View Post
I love this UI, it's truly beautiful! However, I was wondering if there was a way to scale the HUD manually. I would love to be able to have blizzard UI scaled down and then scale the HUD back up.
Not completely what you're looking for, but there is an option for a larger HUD if you have a large enough resolution.

Originally Posted by saanlem View Post
I would like to move the minimap to the bottom right.
I have been using ShestakUI, and am used to being able to place the elements where I want them. (/moveui)

Does RealUI have this ability?

Thanks
Can't remember off the top of my head, but I think it's RealUI -> Positions, and you can move things from there.

10-13-13, 08:00 AM   #2965
Bambuh
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
CD tracker in auras

I have been scanning page after page without finding what Im looking for.

What I want to do is to make an aura, just like the tracker for rip for feral cats, but insted of checking duration of the buff, I want it to check the cooldown for Swiftmend. I would love to have it up there and tell me when its ready all the time, but I cant for the life of me find a way to make it track cooldowns insted of buffs. any help?

10-14-13, 12:47 AM   #2966
HiiQueue
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Desmodis View Post
Hallo!

I hope anyone can help me. I try to play a DK, but when i'm in combat, i can't see the auras under the char, the auras just obove the castbars. there is infight....nothing. no Blood Plague oder Frost Fever. Not in the original setting and not when i set the lvl to 0, to show it under 90.
By my Hunter, Mage, Priest and so no Problems, only by the DK.
Im really helpless.

Have a nice We

Desmo

Os. - omg: I know why it doesn't work. I didn't choose a talentspec.....no words. But, i thougt, the skills are available - so i must disply it. But the talent spec must be hooked....
In the bottom right where it shows the data texts for time, meter toggle, layout, spec and the FPS/Latency, there is an icon that looks like a kind of diamond with arrows on either side... Something similar to <<>> that when you hover over it, it should show your class based auras. I have a Paladin and that is where my auras show up. I would imagine the same for Death Knights.

10-16-13, 11:19 AM   #2967
Altarax
A Murloc Raider
Question Damage Meter issue

Hi Nib,

I'm having a strange issue with Recount damage meter. I've installed it, configurated and positioned above skada, but when i log in Recount window is always visible and the Skada one is hidden. If I click on the meter button the Recount window hides and the button changes from white to gray, if I re-click it both windows pop out and the toggle works fine.

I can't understand why when I log in Recount window is alway visible and not hidden as Skada one. I've tried to give a look to the infoline.lua but I don't want to mess up. Do you have any clue on how to fix it?

Many thanks.

EDIT: NVM Nib, seems it fixed it self after I made some edits, although I've restored the code as it was. Maybe it was a variable issue that fixed it self. Thank you anyway

Last edited by Altarax : 10-16-13 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Issue solved.

10-16-13, 05:30 PM   #2968
jimmydecay
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by dodgerslim View Post
I wouldn't swear to it (haven't scanned the code), but I think that hooks directly into the game's guild roster/online display, which itself takes a second or two to update.
That's what I thought too, however it doesn't update on its own, until I mouse over the section to pull up the window. The chat announces new people logging in, and if I leave it alone, it doesn't update, even after 10 minutes or more. I could always try a fresh install, and see if that doesn't have an effect on it.

10-17-13, 06:27 AM   #2969
Thamaniak
A Defias Bandit
Missing totems

Lo,

Been loving the UI but i am missing one thing on my shaman.
When i use totems i cant seem to find the "pet bar buttons" so to say or even a timer showing how long they are still up.

Hoping you can help me out here.

10-17-13, 12:22 PM   #2970
BassDX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by jimmydecay View Post
That's what I thought too, however it doesn't update on its own, until I mouse over the section to pull up the window. The chat announces new people logging in, and if I leave it alone, it doesn't update, even after 10 minutes or more. I could always try a fresh install, and see if that doesn't have an effect on it.
I was just about to report this too. It happens in all my alts. It seems that it's the only "tab" that doesn't update alone in the bottom.
Also, after it updates (with a mouseover) it's slightly out of focus.

10-17-13, 01:16 PM   #2971
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Thamaniak View Post
Lo,

Been loving the UI but i am missing one thing on my shaman.
When i use totems i cant seem to find the "pet bar buttons" so to say or even a timer showing how long they are still up.

Hoping you can help me out here.
This is handled by Raven. Go to RealUI Config>Other>Buffs and Debuffs. Then you can either check Totems and choose Create As Bars or Create as Icons. Drag your timers around to where you want them then don't forget to scroll down the Raven window to Lock All Anchors.

10-17-13, 02:49 PM   #2972
HiiQueue
A Fallenroot Satyr
So, hopefully I am now a familiar face. I have lately been running an enhancement shaman and would to see my stacks of maelstrom weapon the same way I see my holy paladin's holy power. I am currently using WeakAuras to do something similar but being able to dynamically add whatever resource to that would be cool.

10-17-13, 08:16 PM   #2973
cdnTax
A Murloc Raider
Loving the addon, just wondering if it's possible to hide the boss/arena unit frames? Thanks!

10-18-13, 04:49 AM   #2974
Thamaniak
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Anj View Post
This is handled by Raven. Go to RealUI Config>Other>Buffs and Debuffs. Then you can either check Totems and choose Create As Bars or Create as Icons. Drag your timers around to where you want them then don't forget to scroll down the Raven window to Lock All Anchors.
Thx for the reply, that works.

Now there is just 1 little thing, i cant see the buttons for the spells my totems use . I mean the spells a Fire Elemental totem can use.

Any ideas on how i can get them up in my screen?

10-18-13, 04:54 AM   #2975
Drathal
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Pet Battle Highlight

Hi,
i had the problem that the Pet Battle Highlight Texture was to Big. So i edited the "Skins/PetBattles.lua" File and added at line 487:

Lua Code:
  1. bu.SelectedHighlight:SetDrawLayer("BACKGROUND")
  2. bu.SelectedHighlight:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", bu, -7, 7)
  3. bu.SelectedHighlight:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", bu, 7, -7)

Hope this helps.

10-18-13, 04:40 PM   #2976
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Drathal View Post
Hi,
i had the problem that the Pet Battle Highlight Texture was to Big. So i edited the "Skins/PetBattles.lua" File and added at line 487:

Lua Code:
  1. bu.SelectedHighlight:SetDrawLayer("BACKGROUND")
  2. bu.SelectedHighlight:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", bu, -7, 7)
  3. bu.SelectedHighlight:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", bu, 7, -7)

Hope this helps.
Nice one. I also modified cooldown flash/shadow:

lua Code:
  1. bu.CooldownShadow:SetDrawLayer("BACKGROUND")
  2. bu.CooldownShadow:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", bu, -7, 7)
  3. bu.CooldownShadow:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", bu, 7, -7)
  5. bu.CooldownFlash:SetDrawLayer("BACKGROUND")
  6. bu.CooldownFlash:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", bu, -7, 7)
  7. bu.CooldownFlash:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", bu, 7, -7)

10-19-13, 02:08 PM   #2977
timtag1190
A Murloc Raider
Well I just came back from a long break on Wow, updated all addons/clean installed stuff but for some reason I am having a problem that I can not get rid of when ever I am in a party :/ it only seems to happen when I have 5 or less people in it other than when I'm solo, and it doesn't appear when I'm raiding either.. the party frames come up along with the frames from realUI as marked in my screenshot and idk what to do to get rid of them. I've looked through all the settings for all my addons and realUI's settings and can't seem to find a solution at all please help me out. If I need to list all of my addons that I have let me know and i'll get you a list asap

Last edited by timtag1190 : 10-19-13 at 02:11 PM.

10-21-13, 05:41 PM   #2978
HiiQueue
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by HiiQueue View Post
So, hopefully I am now a familiar face. I have lately been running an enhancement shaman and would to see my stacks of maelstrom weapon the same way I see my holy paladin's holy power. I am currently using WeakAuras to do something similar but being able to dynamically add whatever resource to that would be cool.
In reference to my original question, I have looked around and seen people ask the same thing to be done with Shadow Orbs. Whether it has been done for that or not, I am not sure. So, I poked around in the .lua files and found what I THINK I am looking for related to the resource displays (Holy Power, Shadows Orbs, etc) in the nibRealUI\HuD\UnitFrames\oUF\elements folder. Now, whether what I am looking at is the sources I need to look at or not, I am not sure. Will try to do some self testing but ... other than toggling or commenting out some small sections, I am not very lua experienced. Shouldn't be too hard with my other programming language skills but hopefully I am not following a white rabbit.

Also, I notice a lua for totems and have been looking at it... To my understanding, it is supposed to give us additional bars for our totems? If so, I don't recall seeing additional bars strictly for totem management and such and have thus relied on TotemTimers.

Last edited by HiiQueue : 10-21-13 at 05:43 PM.

10-22-13, 09:36 AM   #2979
Chicken
A Kobold Labourer
hello! really nice ui btw

i was wondering is there a way just to get your DBM skin i really like it

10-22-13, 03:36 PM   #2980
tresser
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by tresser View Post
saw your post about deleting a couple saved variable to get bags to work properly, and i'm still having an issue.

the menu i used to get by holding down alt doesn't show up, so i can't get things out of my 'new' section.

any suggestions?

request #2

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI