07-22-16, 03:18 PM   #1
Urlryn
A Murloc Raider
Unable to run the Quests Module

If i have the quest addon enabled...i continually get map points flashing and this error showing up none stop in bugsack.

Code:
373x Carbonite\NxUI.lua:5864: attempt to call global 'CooldownFrame_SetTimer' (a nil value)
Carbonite\NxUI.lua:5864: in function `?'
Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:9158: in function `UpdateList'
Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:8611: in function `func'
DataStore\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0-17.lua:55: in function <DataStore\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>
If need anything else or something i can try..please let me know!
Urlryn
07-22-16, 05:09 PM   #2
JWMcQuire
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Download and replace your present version of Carbonite with the latest version from the link in my signature.
07-22-16, 09:04 PM   #3
Urlryn
A Murloc Raider
JWMcQuire,
Thanks for the help! I actually downloaded that first. Saw it in another thread. So unless you have updated it since I posted then i should be on the most current.
I even deleted all files in the WTF for Carb too. Started fresh.

I'm using FauxMazle UI (didn't install mapster)...maybe something else is conflicting with Carb?
Maybe i'll just start fresh with only carb and see what happens and go from there!

Urlryn
07-23-16, 12:03 AM   #4
JWMcQuire
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Urlryn View Post
JWMcQuire,
Thanks for the help! I actually downloaded that first. Saw it in another thread. So unless you have updated it since I posted then i should be on the most current.
I even deleted all files in the WTF for Carb too. Started fresh.

I'm using FauxMazle UI (didn't install mapster)...maybe something else is conflicting with Carb?
Maybe i'll just start fresh with only carb and see what happens and go from there!

Urlryn
You're welcome, and thank you for replying. The best way to test any addon that is having problems is to first disable all other addons but that one to see if the problems still exist. If the problems disappear when the addon is the only one loaded, then re-enable the other addons one at a time until the problem returns.

Also, as of this reply, Rythal just pushed more edits to Github, so it has been updated since your reply. Maybe try that to see if that fixes your problem.

I hope this helps.
07-23-16, 06:04 AM   #5
Urlryn
A Murloc Raider
Downloaded the updated Master and everything working again.

The only very minor issue i'm still seeing so far is on the mini map..
The green icons next to the area where the quests are flash constantly.
Hover over them with the mouse..it stops temporally.

Other than that...looks good!

Thanks guys
Urlryn

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » Unable to run the Quests Module