A Defias Bandit
missing items

i just redloaded mazzle as i havent used it in sometime however
this time just like last time it has several dependency's missing
mazzlfier
mazzleoptions
mazzleUI
UI SKIN - arabian tile

can anyone tell me why these are missing? I just got this from the site and opened it, and now it is the same as it was last time
also, i'm not sure if this even comes with addons anymore, but i know it used to and does it still because if so there are no addons in here either.

Last edited by bodybagz : 07-17-08 at 08:46 PM.
07-17-08, 09:56 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It sounds like you only downloaded the core and not the addon pack. Moving to Mazzle forum.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-18-08, 02:56 AM   #3
Karacho
A Cyclonian
1. Rename old Interface and WTF Folder to something else or delete.

2. Forget any 1.11, 1.15 or whatever versions. They're all out of date.

3. DL MazzleUI Core V. 1.18_ docevl and extract to your desktop or whatever. You'll receive a directory named "MazzleUI-Core-1.18" with two folders named "Interface" and "Fonts" inside. Copy both folders into your World of Warcraft directory.

4. DL AddonPack V. 1.31 by docevl and extract into your World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns directory.

5. Login, make sure 'Load out of date addons' is checked.

6. Ingame, first of all adjust Video settings to your needs. UI will probably reload after that.

7. Go through Mazzifyer, answer all questions, don't forget to scroll down on all pages.

8. Have fun
07-18-08, 06:03 PM   #4
fathdapally
A Murloc Raider
you may also want to download the BC spell list update if you are above level 60 or else the spells will be wrong... also it is not perfect! and the author has decided NOT to update it until WotLK which is a bummer

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » missing items