09-08-12, 07:02 PM   #1
aessedai
An Aku'mai Servant
Quests on the Map

I just wrapped up Loremaster on my main and loved how all of the quests I hadn't done were marked on the map. But now, that isn't the case on any of my other characters, just my main. I don't know how to turn this on for my other toons, can someone tell me how?

Thanks!

09-08-12, 08:59 PM   #2
Maggz
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you update to the fan update version of carbonite or are u using the outdated version from the original author? It could be something in its code isnt working if your running the outdated version, if your running the fan update version you may want to post something to them and ask if they updated that functionality.

09-08-12, 09:04 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Take a look at the Quest Watch header (the part of the "quest tracker" with the colored buttons) and make sure the green button is BRIGHT GREEN. If it isn't, just left click it to change its' state.
Click image for larger version

Name:	QB-1.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	7173

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

09-08-12, 09:16 PM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
part of it could be shared achievements aswell, since as far as the game reports you've done all the quests in that zone. I know the blizz minimap has an option to show low level quests, and tommorow i'm going to look into bringing over minimap info into the carbonite map.

09-08-12, 09:49 PM   #5
aessedai
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Take a look at the Quest Watch header (the part of the "quest tracker" with the colored buttons) and make sure the green button is BRIGHT GREEN. If it isn't, just left click it to change its' state.
Attachment 7173
Excellent Answer! And Bingo was his Name-O! Thank you very much.

And also, I am using the fan updated version.

09-08-12, 10:26 PM   #6
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You're welcome. Glad I could help.

I am also using Rythal's fan update, but the problem you were having has popped up occasionally since I've been visiting this forum (about four years, now), and that's usually the "fix" for it.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quests on the Map