12-04-10, 11:14 AM   #1
Tjoffe
A Murloc Raider
Pitbull 4 and CooldownButtons

Ohoy!
First off, I'm using Pitbull 4 and it's working okey except for one thing; whenever I try to change something on my target's frame, the same changes are made on the player's frame. For example, I wish only to show the buffs and debuffs around my target's frame, but they also pop up around the player's frame.

Secondly, I'm using CooldownButtons and there's just one little problem there; It doesn't track my Wind Shear spell, which is kinda frustrating. So basically I have to estimate when it's back on cd since I don't show my action bars.

Any thoughts?
12-04-10, 11:24 AM   #2
Theondry
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Your issue with Pitbull is caused by using the same type of frame for two different kinds of units. You can clone the first frame into a dupe, and make what changes you like on the new one, and then apply that to your player unit frame.

I have no suggestions about the other, as I don't use it.
12-04-10, 11:28 AM   #3
Terranell
Premium Member
Premium Member
Hey Tjoffe,

Pitbull uses layouts which are then applied to all frames you set to use them. This is so that all the frames can use exactly same appearance and you only have to change one setting whenever you want to change something on all frames, or you can set up each frame to be entirely different. In this case your player and target frames must be using the same layout.

To make a layout that starts out the same as the current one select it at the top of the main configuration page then type a name for the new layout in the box on the right and click ok. Make the changes you want then on the menu on the left select units and change the top pull down to target and the layout pull down to the name of the new layout you just created.
12-04-10, 03:20 PM   #4
Tjoffe
A Murloc Raider
Hi guys! It took a while to fiqure it out, but now it's working. There should be more kind and helpful people like you in this world. Thanks a lot!

Last edited by Tjoffe : 12-04-10 at 04:24 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Pitbull 4 and CooldownButtons