04-03-12, 10:17 PM   #1
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
WoW crashing on log out/exit

Update:
The cause of this issue has been identified, and reported to Blizzard as a bug here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4366253010

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Cross-posted on WowAce)

Maybe 2 out of 5 times, when I attempt to log out or exit the game, WoW crashes with the following message:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!

I do not believe this is a hardware issue, because it happens on two different computers, my desktop and my boyfriend's laptop. It has happened under Win7 Ultimate (64-bit), Win7 Home Premium (64-bit), and WinXP Professional (64-bit). It happens with both the 32-bit WoW client and the 64-bit one. My desktop has gotten a new motherboard, CPU, RAM, SSD, fresh install of Windows, and fresh install of WoW since the problem began occurring (though this problem was not the motivation for the hardware upgrades ). Also, I've noticed that if I reload the UI immediately before logging out or exiting, this never happens. For these reasons, I believe the issue is being caused by an addon.

However, because this doesn't happen 100% of the time, and it seems to take about 5 minutes after logging or reloading the UI before it can happen, I haven't felt like spending my whole weekend trying to identify which of my 100+ addons is causing it yet.

Has anyone had, or heard of, a similar problem, or have any suggestions for types of addons that may be able to cause such a problem? I'm mainly looking for any tips on quicker ways to narrow it down than having to be logged in for 5+ minutes between logging out and enabling/disabling some more addons.

I can post detailed crash logs and/or system specs if someone wants them.

Edit:
Here is a list of my addons. I omitted the ones that I've installed very recently for brevity, since the problem has been going on since at least December. I included a brief description next to my private addons.
Code:
!!AceDBMod - copy of AceDB-3.0 modified to default to Default profile instead of per-character, with minor version set to 99999 so it overrides all the embedded copies in my other addons
!!Sandbox - miscellaneous testing things, mostly API tests that simply print messages when events/functions happen
!BlizzBugsSuck
!BugGrabber
!ClassColors
amiWideTradeSkills
Ampere
AuctionLite
BadBoy
BadBoy_CCleaner
BadBoy_Guilded
BadBoy_Levels
BagBrother
Bagnon
Bagnon_Config
Bagnon_GuildBank
Bazooka
Bazooka_Options
BetterBlizzOptions
BetterKeyBinding
Broker_LFG
Broker_PlayedTime
Broker_TicketStatus
BugSack
Butsu
BuyEmAll
Clique
ColorTools
ConfirmLeaveParty
CoolLine
Crossdresser
CrowBar
Diplomancer
Dresser
DropTheCheapestThing
Examiner
Exonumist
GatherSageCT
GetToThePoint
Grid
GridStatusHealingReduced
GridStatusHealTrace
GridStatusParty
GridStatusRes
HatTrick
HideBlizzardFrames - hides some default UI frames, basically PitBull's HideBlizzard module modified to be a standalone addon
Hydra
ImprovedTotemFrame
ItemTooltipCleaner
jExp
LearningAid
LFGTabs
Macaroon
MacaroonBound - Broker plugin replicating Macaroon's minimap button
MacaroonBroker
MacaroonProfiles
Mapster
NoGuild - filters out guild solictation whispers and ignores their senders
Notes
oGlow
OmniCC
OmniCC_Config
OPie
oUF
oUF_Phanx
PhanxBind -- defines a function to apply my preferred keybindings, does nothing on its own
PhanxBorder -- adds borders to some frames
PhanxBot -- automatically declines stuff, repairs, etc.
PhanxBuffs
PhanxChat
PhanxMedia -- custom SharedMedia
PhanxMinimap -- basic custom minimap
PhanxMod -- miscellaneous stuff, mostly copy/pastes of tiny addons
PhanxTooltip -- basic custom tooltip
PhanxWatchFrame -- basic WatchFrame adjustments
Postal
Progress
QuestMyMap
ShieldsUp
SmoothDurability
Squire2
Squire2_Config
StealthCompanion
tekPad
tekPlayerMenu
teksLoot
tekticles
TomTom
TradeTabs
TypoHistory
VendorBait
WhereAmI
WhisperColor
xMerchant

Last edited by Phanx : 04-09-12 at 01:42 AM.
04-04-12, 12:07 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I also used to get that error (more or less) and it usually occurred while either reloading the UI or entering the world after switching characters.

In my case, though, every time I got the error only one addon was mentioned in the crash log text: Learning Aid. That addon was mentioned specifically in the error log for every time that error occurred. Here's a link to the ticket I filed Learning Aid Bug Ticket on CurseForge. Thankfully, Learning Aid was updated (not specifically for that error, but the update had the side effect of curing it for me....) and that error has stopped happening.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
04-04-12, 12:41 AM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
That used to be a popular error listed on the wow forums a few years back. I was plagued of this back then when everyone else seemed to have the problem. But I don't recall it ever happening since at least cata or maybe before that so I assumed some of it was a wow fault that they fixed. Of course my computer has been changed since then so it could of course have been a hardware compatibility problem as well.
04-04-12, 01:01 AM   #4
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Well, there's currently six #132 threads within the first 2 pages of the Tech Support Forums, so it's definitely still around.
04-04-12, 01:32 AM   #5
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

This wasn't too difficult to reproduce.

It appears to be caused by calling GetTrainerServiceCost on an index out of bounds. Simply typing /run GetTrainerServiceCost(1) while not talking to a trainer will immediately crash the client.

It probably isn't the only function that does it, but I can tell you it definitely does.

edit: Upon closer inspection, calling GetNumTrainerServices() after talking to a trainer continues to return the number of items that trainer had, even if you aren't talking to them. This could easily lead to an addon calling GetTrainerServiceCost while you aren't interacting with a trainer.

A workaround would be calling a function that fails gracefully like GetTrainerServiceInfo on the index and only call GetTrainerServiceCost if it succeeds.

Last edited by semlar : 04-04-12 at 01:55 AM.
04-04-12, 11:38 AM   #6
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Even stranger, running 32-bit WinXP Pro, it comes up with a "No disk in drive" error several times before finally crashing with the fatal error above.
04-04-12, 01:48 PM   #7
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by SDPhantom View Post
Even stranger, running 32-bit WinXP Pro, it comes up with a "No disk in drive" error several times before finally crashing with the fatal error above.
This is an unrelated issue possibly caused by file corruption. See the support page for potential solutions.
04-04-12, 02:19 PM   #8
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
That used to be a popular error listed on the wow forums a few years back. I was plagued of this back then when everyone else seemed to have the problem. But I don't recall it ever happening since at least cata or maybe before that so I assumed some of it was a wow fault that they fixed. Of course my computer has been changed since then so it could of course have been a hardware compatibility problem as well.

Just an FYI about those errors that show up in the Errors folder when you crash; when your game client crashes, those logs are designed to tell you that there is something wrong with your machine. Could be a hardware, software, driver, or even a key-logger related issue. The Wow technicians that help with these types of errors use a special tool so that they can read those error logs. They can then help you determine the cause of the crash.

It is very rare, although it does happen on occasion, that the game client itself will cause those crash error reports. When you get them a copy of it goes into the Error sub folder within the game folder, and the other copy gets sent to the devs who deal with the game client.

Any time the game crashes and you get an error log in that folder, and after you've made sure to test things with a clean testing bed (fresh Interface, WTF and Cache folders with *no addons*, updated drivers and up to date Windows patches) paste a recent error log in the tech support forums along with a copy of your dxdiag. The techs and/or long time volunteers can help you narrow down the cause of the crash. If it's determined to be a game client issue, the techs will push that error log through to the right people so that the bug can be fixed.
04-04-12, 04:39 PM   #9
Phanx
Cat.

Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
In my case, though, every time I got the error only one addon was mentioned in the crash log text: Learning Aid.
I'll try playing without LearningAid disabled this weekend and see if I get any crashes.

Originally Posted by semlar View Post
It appears to be caused by calling GetTrainerServiceCost on an index out of bounds. Simply typing /run GetTrainerServiceCost(1) while not talking to a trainer will immediately crash the client.
I'll see if anything in my AddOns folder is calling that function on PLAYER_LOGOUT. Thanks for the tip.
04-04-12, 10:46 PM   #10
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
I'll try playing without LearningAid disabled this weekend and see if I get any crashes.
Updating Learning Aid to the latest alpha (r12) seemed to cure that error for me. You can get it on the Project Site on CurseForge. If it turns out that it was indeed causing your crashes.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
04-05-12, 04:44 AM   #11
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

There are really only a few situations in which the script in Learning Aid could be executed in a way that would cause the game to crash.
  • If ClassTrainerFrame_Update fires before the trainer list is populated
  • If ClassTrainerFrame_Update fires while you aren't talking to a trainer
  • If GetNumTrainerServices is returning an incorrect number of items
  • Another addon is interfering with how this one operates
I still think that it's Learning Aid that's causing the crash, but I absolutely cannot reproduce the combination of events that trigger it.

Talking to a trainer at some point beforehand should be required for it to break, since that's what populates GetNumTrainerServices. This would explain why reloading prevents the crash because the function would go back to returning 0.

I want to say another addon is causing the TRAINER_UPDATE event which is causing ClassTrainerFrame_Update to be called resulting in a crash, but so far the only function I've been able to trigger TRAINER_UPDATE with is SetTrainerServiceTypeFilter and GetNumTrainerServices is being reset to 0 when I call it.
04-05-12, 07:08 AM   #12
zork
A Pyroguard Emberseer

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...tack-overflow/

Maybe you have any kind of infinite recursion?

100 levels are allowed since august 2011.

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)
04-05-12, 03:46 PM   #13
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Talking to a trainer at some point beforehand should be required for it to break, since that's what populates GetNumTrainerServices. This would explain why reloading prevents the crash because the function would go back to returning 0.
I was getting this error on characters that I hadn't been to a trainer with in weeks (literally, since I have 36 characters on 6 servers and don't play any of them according to a schedule). It only happened when I had Learning Aid enabled and was either reloading the UI or after switching characters and on the loading screen before entering the world.

As I posted, though, for some reason the latest (r12) alpha release of Learning Aid has cured that error, at least for me.

04-05-12, 04:36 PM   #14
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
I hadn't been to a trainer in weeks
Are you positive? Not just class trainers; any profession trainer would do it, maybe one you do dailies for.

If you were crashing without talking to a trainer at any point during the session then you can pretty well disregard my theory.
04-05-12, 05:11 PM   #15
Phanx
Cat.

Are you positive? Not just class trainers; any profession trainer would do it, maybe one you do dailies for.

If you were crashing without talking to a trainer at any point during the session then you can pretty well disregard my theory.
I've definitely experienced the crash without talking to any kind of trainer. The last time it happened, I logged into a character in the Thrallmar inn, flew over to the Blood Furnace, did a quick run on Heroic to get my achievement, and logged out. The only NPCs I'd interacted with were the ones at the beginning of the instance who give quests.

I want to say another addon is causing the TRAINER_UPDATE event which is causing ClassTrainerFrame_Update to be called resulting in a crash, but so far the only function I've been able to trigger TRAINER_UPDATE with is SetTrainerServiceTypeFilter and GetNumTrainerServices is being reset to 0 when I call it.
I do have a custom addon that calls SetTrainerServiceTypeFilter("available", 1, 1) to hide unlearnable and already-known spells by default. I'll add that to my list of things to try first this weekend. Thanks.

Last edited by Phanx : 04-05-12 at 05:13 PM.
04-06-12, 12:39 AM   #16
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I don't see any conceivable way that the code in Learning Aid could be executed without ClassTrainerFrame being created first, and that only appears to happen the first time you talk to a trainer. The two exceptions to that would be something else is creating the frame or something is calling the function directly, both of which seem pretty unlikely.

I think someone mentioned this earlier, but there's an Errors folder under the WoW directory which should contain timestamped crash reports. It dumps a ton of information about what was going on when it happened, but specifically it should have the last function call next to "Current Addon function" (if that's what caused it).
04-06-12, 03:58 PM   #17
Lombra
A Molten Giant

Getting this as well every now and then. Not using LearningAid, though. The few private addons I have should not do anything on logout.

I included here all the addons that we have in common. (although I guess it could still be one of the addons that we don't share)

Code:
BadBoy
BadBoy_CCleaner
Bazooka
Bazooka_Options
Clique
Examiner
Grid
GridStatusParty
Mapster
OmniCC
OmniCC_Config
TomTom

Last edited by Lombra : 04-06-12 at 04:29 PM.
04-06-12, 04:40 PM   #18
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Check your Errors folder first, it should help immensely in identifying the problem.
04-08-12, 08:29 PM   #19
Phanx
Cat.

Here is the latest Crash.txt file from the Errors folder. It does not contain anything like "Current Addon Function". This crash occurred after I created a new character, logged into it, received one guild invitation, clicked Decline, and logged out.

This did get me thinking, though, that when I don't crash, I can't recall having received any guild invitations during that session. On established characters, I have the default UI's "Decline guild invitations" option turned on, but I still get the automated spam whispers from people who are obviously sending me guild invitations at the same time. I'm going to whip up a quick test addon right now to see if my client still recieves an event when someone sends me a guild invite, even if the client auto-declines it. I have no idea if this is actually related, but it's possible, and fairly easy to test since there are so many worthless pieces of crap spamming everyone with guild invites.

Code:
==============================================================================
World of WarCraft: Retail Build (build 15354)

Exe:      C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
Time:     Apr  8, 2012  7:21:37.547 PM
User:     Phanx
Computer: VORTEX
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

Program:	C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
ProcessID:	4540
Exception:	0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0033:000000013FD825D0

The instruction at "0x000000013FD825D0" referenced memory at "0x0000000000000040".
The memory could not be "read".

WoWBuild: 15354
Version: 4.3.3
Type:  WoW
Platform: X64
Settings: 
SET Sound_EnableHardware "1"
SET Sound_NumChannels "32"
SET gxWindow "1"
SET shadowLevel "1"
SET showToolsUI "1"
SET specular "0"
SET textureFilteringMode "2"
SET locale "enUS"
SET enterWorld "1"
SET maxFPS "30"
SET hwDetect "0"
SET gxMaximize "1"
SET gxVSync "0"
SET videoOptionsVersion "4"
SET playIntroMovie "4"
SET checkAddonVersion "0"
SET mouseSpeed "1.2000000476837"
SET Gamma "1.000000"
SET readTOS "1"
SET readEULA "1"
SET screenshotFormat "TGA"
SET screenshotQuality "10"
SET accounttype "CT"
SET ChatMusicVolume "0.29999998211861"
SET ChatSoundVolume "0.39999997615814"
SET ChatAmbienceVolume "0.29999998211861"
SET VoiceActivationSensitivity "0.39999997615814"
SET Sound_MusicVolume "0.40000000596046"
SET Sound_AmbienceVolume "0.60000002384186"
SET ffxGlow "0"
SET terrainMipLevel "0"
SET farclip "727"
SET particleDensity "60"
SET rippleDetail "1"
SET reflectionMode "0"
SET sunShafts "1"
SET groundEffectDensity "256"
SET groundEffectDist "200"
SET projectedTextures "1"
SET shadowTextureSize "2048"
SET componentTextureLevel "9"
SET weatherDensity "1"
SET useWeatherShaders "0"
SET ffxDeath "0"
SET synchronizeSettings "0"
SET realmName "Blackrock"
SET gameTip "2"
SET showGameTips "0"
SET ffxNetherWorld "0"
SET ffxSpecial "0"
SET readScanning "-1"
SET readContest "-1"
SET readTerminationWithoutNotice "-1"
SET installType "Retail"
SET gxResolution "800x600"
SET gxRefresh "56/1"
SET maxFPSBk "5"
SET Sound_EnableAmbience "0"
SET Sound_EnableErrorSpeech "0"
SET Sound_EnableMusic "0"
SET Sound_MasterVolume "0.5"
SET Sound_SFXVolume "0.5"
SET Sound_EnableEmoteSounds "0"
SET Sound_EnablePetSounds "0"
SET Sound_EnableSFX "0"
SET accountList "!WoW1|WoW2|"
SET lastCharacterIndex "8"

----------------------------------------
               GxInfo
GxApi: D3D9
Shader Model: 3_0
  Vertex: vs_3_0
  Pixel: ps_3_0
Adapter Count: 2

Adapter 0 (primary):
  Driver: nvd3dumx.dll
  Version: 8.17.0012.8562
  Description: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
  DeviceName: \\.\DISPLAY1

Adapter 1:
  Driver: nvd3dumx.dll
  Version: 8.17.0012.8562
  Description: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
  DeviceName: \\.\DISPLAY2

x64 Registers

RAX=00000000003B2CB0  RCX=F1300BF5000075BC  RDX=0000000000000000  RBX=000000013FD499D0
RSP=00000000001BED58  RBP=0000000000000000  RSI=0000000000000000  RDI=0000000000000000
R8 =F1300BF5000075BC  R9 =0000000000000000  R10=0000000000000048  R11=0000000000000003
R12=0000000000000001  R13=0000000000000000  R14=0000000021BF21D8  R15=000000002814A8A8
RIP=000000013FD825D0  CSR=00001FB2          FLG=00010206
CS =0033      DS =002B      ES =002B      SS =002B      FS =0053      GS =002B

Stack Trace (Manual)

Address  Frame    Logical addr  Module

Showing 55/55 threads...

--- Thread ID: 4848 [Current Thread] ---
000000013FD825D0 00000000001BED58 0001:000B15D0 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FD83B64 00000000001BED60 0001:000B2B64 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FD4AF75 00000000001BED90 0001:00079F75 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FD4DDA5 00000000001BEE30 0001:0007CDA5 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FD4DF00 00000000001BEE70 0001:0007CF00 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FE251E0 00000000001BEEB0 0001:001541E0 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FCF53E9 00000000001BEEE0 0001:000243E9 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FCF8279 00000000001BEF20 0001:00027279 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FCF57FB 00000000001BF050 0001:000247FB C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FCF46D9 00000000001BF090 0001:000236D9 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FCF5A4E 00000000001BF1E0 0001:00024A4E C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FD03F44 00000000001BF220 0001:00032F44 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
0000000140237E7D 00000000001BF270 0001:00566E7D C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
0000000140238D4A 00000000001BF2C0 0001:00567D4A C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
00000001402391AB 00000000001BF330 0001:005681AB C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
0000000140239A5D 00000000001BF370 0001:00568A5D C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000014030A239 00000000001BF3A0 0001:00639239 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000014031E249 00000000001BF4F0 0001:0064D249 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000014031E49F 00000000001BF520 0001:0064D49F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FCD850F 00000000001BF550 0001:0000750F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FDDD8AB 00000000001BF580 0001:0010C8AB C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FF86522 00000000001BF5B0 0001:002B5522 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FD788CA 00000000001BF630 0001:000A78CA C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FD79259 00000000001BF680 0001:000A8259 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FD7C901 00000000001BF6D0 0001:000AB901 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FD7BB65 00000000001BF730 0001:000AAB65 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FF86AFF 00000000001BF760 0001:002B5AFF C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FCD3EFF 00000000001BF790 0001:00002EFF C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
00000001402B4F55 00000000001BF7C0 0001:005E3F55 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
00000001402B118F 00000000001BF820 0001:005E018F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
00000001402B245E 00000000001BF850 0001:005E145E C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
00000001402B2E7C 00000000001BF8A0 0001:005E1E7C C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FCDA759 00000000001BF910 0001:00009759 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FCE1C75 00000000001BFA50 0001:00010C75 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000007772652D 00000000001BFB00 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 00000000001BFB30 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 420 ---
000007FEFD511E35 0000000002AFEFF0 0001:00010E35 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
000007FEFD511F96 0000000002AFF070 0001:00010F96 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
000007FEFF7C4EFC 0000000002AFF210 0001:00003EFC C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll
000007FEFF7C4E7D 0000000002AFF250 0001:00003E7D C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll
000000007738963E 0000000002AFF350 0001:0002863E C:\Windows\system32\WININET.dll
000000007772652D 0000000002AFFA30 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 0000000002AFFA60 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 3228 ---
000000007784B007 0000000002FAF8B0 0001:0001A007 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
000000007772652D 0000000002FAFB50 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 0000000002FAFB80 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 4336 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000000372FB10 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000007FEF3441FAE 000000000372FBB0 0001:00000FAE C:\Windows\system32\rasman.dll
000000007772652D 000000000372FC40 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000372FC70 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 4160 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 00000000044CF920 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000001401B34E2 00000000044CF9C0 0001:004E24E2 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
00000001401B3198 00000000044CFA40 0001:004E2198 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
0000000140486AE7 00000000044CFA70 0001:007B5AE7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
0000000140486B9B 00000000044CFAA0 0001:007B5B9B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000007772652D 00000000044CFAD0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 00000000044CFB00 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 2020 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 0000000003B6FC40 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000001401B2CA0 0000000003B6FCE0 0001:004E1CA0 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
00000001401B3198 0000000003B6FD40 0001:004E2198 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
0000000140486AE7 0000000003B6FD70 0001:007B5AE7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
0000000140486B9B 0000000003B6FDA0 0001:007B5B9B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000007772652D 0000000003B6FDD0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 0000000003B6FE00 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 3704 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000000490FCD0 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000001401B32FE 000000000490FD70 0001:004E22FE C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
00000001401B3198 000000000490FDF0 0001:004E2198 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
0000000140486AE7 000000000490FE20 0001:007B5AE7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
0000000140486B9B 000000000490FE50 0001:007B5B9B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000007772652D 000000000490FE80 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000490FEB0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 3848 ---
000007FEFDF51203 0000000005D5F910 0001:00000203 C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000000013FE6AF57 0000000005D5F9B0 0001:00199F57 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FDBF9F7 0000000005D5FA70 0001:000EE9F7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000007772652D 0000000005D5FAC0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 0000000005D5FAF0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 4916 ---
000007FEFDF51203 0000000005EDF810 0001:00000203 C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000000013FE6AF57 0000000005EDF8B0 0001:00199F57 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FDBF9F7 0000000005EDF970 0001:000EE9F7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000007772652D 0000000005EDF9C0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 0000000005EDF9F0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 5316 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 0000000006B5FCA0 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000007FEF1053547 0000000006B5FD40 0001:000F2547 C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll
000000007772652D 0000000006B5FD70 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 0000000006B5FDA0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 6112 ---
000007FEFDF51203 000000000400F980 0001:00000203 C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000000014018DEEB 000000000400FA20 0001:004BCEEB C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
00000001401B3198 000000000400FA50 0001:004E2198 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
0000000140486AE7 000000000400FA80 0001:007B5AE7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
0000000140486B9B 000000000400FAB0 0001:007B5B9B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000007772652D 000000000400FAE0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000400FB10 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 1968 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 0000000006E1F770 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000001401F8598 0000000006E1F810 0001:00527598 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FDBF9F7 0000000006E1F840 0001:000EE9F7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000007772652D 0000000006E1F890 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 0000000006E1F8C0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 5728 ---
000007FEFDF51420 000000000BA4F8E0 0001:00000420 C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
0000000077721220 000000000BA4F9E0 0001:00010220 C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000007FEF6242001 000000000BA4FA70 0001:00001001 C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll
000007FEF6242DF8 000000000BA4FCA0 0001:00001DF8 C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll
000007FEF62420A5 000000000BA4FCE0 0001:000010A5 C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll
000000007772652D 000000000BA4FD10 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000BA4FD40 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 5108 ---
000007FEFDF51420 000000000B3CF620 0001:00000420 C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
0000000077732CF3 000000000B3CF720 0001:00021CF3 C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
00000000774D8F7D 000000000B3CF7B0 0001:00017F7D C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
00000000774D62B2 000000000B3CF850 0001:000152B2 C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
000007FEFC4235BE 000000000B3CF890 0001:000025BE C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll
000000007772652D 000000000B3CF9E0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000B3CFA10 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 2368 ---
000007FEFDF51420 000000000BCEF4C0 0001:00000420 C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
0000000077721220 000000000BCEF5C0 0001:00010220 C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000007FEF6242001 000000000BCEF650 0001:00001001 C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll
000007FEF6242132 000000000BCEF880 0001:00001132 C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll
000007FEF62420A5 000000000BCEF910 0001:000010A5 C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll
000000007772652D 000000000BCEF940 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000BCEF970 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 3176 ---
000007FEFDF51203 000000000BEDFE60 0001:00000203 C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000000014051E8FA 000000000BEDFF00 0001:0084D8FA C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000014051ECEA 000000000BEDFF30 0001:0084DCEA C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000007772652D 000000000BEDFF60 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000BEDFF90 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 1728 ---
000007FEFDF51420 000000000C22F9D0 0001:00000420 C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
0000000077721220 000000000C22FAD0 0001:00010220 C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000007FEF624ACF4 000000000C22FB60 0001:00009CF4 C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll
000007FEF624B89E 000000000C22FBB0 0001:0000A89E C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll
000000007772652D 000000000C22FBE0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000C22FC10 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 3556 ---
000007FEFDF51203 000000000C51FC20 0001:00000203 C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000000014051E8FA 000000000C51FCC0 0001:0084D8FA C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000014051ECEA 000000000C51FCF0 0001:0084DCEA C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000007772652D 000000000C51FD20 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000C51FD50 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 2928 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000000C80F7E0 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000000013FE7B196 000000000C80F880 0001:001AA196 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FE7B36F 000000000C80F8C0 0001:001AA36F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FDBF9F7 000000000C80F8F0 0001:000EE9F7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000007772652D 000000000C80F940 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000C80F970 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 4436 ---
000007FEFDF51420 000000000CA0F280 0001:00000420 C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
0000000077721220 000000000CA0F380 0001:00010220 C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000013FE7BBA6 000000000CA0F410 0001:001AABA6 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FE7B00E 000000000CA0F890 0001:001AA00E C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FDBF9F7 000000000CA0F8C0 0001:000EE9F7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000007772652D 000000000CA0F910 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000CA0F940 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 4692 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000000E58F690 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000000014009D9D5 000000000E58F730 0001:003CC9D5 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000013FDBF9F7 000000000E58F760 0001:000EE9F7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000007772652D 000000000E58F7B0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000E58F7E0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 4752 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000000432F990 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000007FEF05FE605 000000000432FA30 0001:005AD605 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF05FE4FF 000000000432FA70 0001:005AD4FF C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF0963897 000000000432FAA0 0001:00912897 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF096392B 000000000432FAD0 0001:0091292B C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000000007772652D 000000000432FB00 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000432FB30 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 1796 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 00000000040FFD10 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000007FEF05FE605 00000000040FFDB0 0001:005AD605 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF05FE4FF 00000000040FFDF0 0001:005AD4FF C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF0963897 00000000040FFE20 0001:00912897 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF096392B 00000000040FFE50 0001:0091292B C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000000007772652D 00000000040FFE80 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 00000000040FFEB0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 1444 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000000411FA80 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000007FEF05FE605 000000000411FB20 0001:005AD605 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF05FE4FF 000000000411FB60 0001:005AD4FF C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF0963897 000000000411FB90 0001:00912897 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF096392B 000000000411FBC0 0001:0091292B C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000000007772652D 000000000411FBF0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000411FC20 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 4012 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000000410FB50 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000007FEF05FE605 000000000410FBF0 0001:005AD605 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF05FE4FF 000000000410FC30 0001:005AD4FF C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF0963897 000000000410FC60 0001:00912897 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF096392B 000000000410FC90 0001:0091292B C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000000007772652D 000000000410FCC0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000410FCF0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 4944 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000000415F930 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000007FEF05FE605 000000000415F9D0 0001:005AD605 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF05FE4FF 000000000415FA10 0001:005AD4FF C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF0963897 000000000415FA40 0001:00912897 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF096392B 000000000415FA70 0001:0091292B C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000000007772652D 000000000415FAA0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000415FAD0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 3752 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 00000000046EFA60 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000007FEF05FE605 00000000046EFB00 0001:005AD605 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF05FE4FF 00000000046EFB40 0001:005AD4FF C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF0963897 00000000046EFB70 0001:00912897 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF096392B 00000000046EFBA0 0001:0091292B C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000000007772652D 00000000046EFBD0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 00000000046EFC00 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 5528 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000000431FAB0 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000007FEF05FE605 000000000431FB50 0001:005AD605 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF05FE4FF 000000000431FB90 0001:005AD4FF C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF0963897 000000000431FBC0 0001:00912897 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF096392B 000000000431FBF0 0001:0091292B C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000000007772652D 000000000431FC20 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000431FC50 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 3068 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000000409F970 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000007FEF05FE605 000000000409FA10 0001:005AD605 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF05FE4FF 000000000409FA50 0001:005AD4FF C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF0963897 000000000409FA80 0001:00912897 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF096392B 000000000409FAB0 0001:0091292B C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000000007772652D 000000000409FAE0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000409FB10 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 4328 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000000474FC10 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000007FEF05FE605 000000000474FCB0 0001:005AD605 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF05FE4FF 000000000474FCF0 0001:005AD4FF C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF0963897 000000000474FD20 0001:00912897 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF096392B 000000000474FD50 0001:0091292B C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000000007772652D 000000000474FD80 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000474FDB0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 4088 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 00000000040EFD80 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000007FEF05FE605 00000000040EFE20 0001:005AD605 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF05FE4FF 00000000040EFE60 0001:005AD4FF C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF0963897 00000000040EFE90 0001:00912897 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF096392B 00000000040EFEC0 0001:0091292B C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000000007772652D 00000000040EFEF0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 00000000040EFF20 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 5992 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000000477F810 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000007FEF05FE605 000000000477F8B0 0001:005AD605 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF05FE4FF 000000000477F8F0 0001:005AD4FF C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF0963897 000000000477F920 0001:00912897 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF096392B 000000000477F950 0001:0091292B C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000000007772652D 000000000477F980 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000477F9B0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 5008 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 0000000003FCF700 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000007FEF05FE605 0000000003FCF7A0 0001:005AD605 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF05FE4FF 0000000003FCF7E0 0001:005AD4FF C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF0963897 0000000003FCF810 0001:00912897 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF096392B 0000000003FCF840 0001:0091292B C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000000007772652D 0000000003FCF870 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 0000000003FCF8A0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 4948 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000001421FB80 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000000700F2280 000000001421FC20 0001:00141280 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700E606C 000000001421FC50 0001:0013506C C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700F106B 000000001421FC80 0001:0014006B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DECC7 000000001421FCB0 0001:0022DCC7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DED9F 000000001421FCE0 0001:0022DD9F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
000000007772652D 000000001421FD10 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000001421FD40 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 1392 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000001451F6B0 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000000700F2280 000000001451F750 0001:00141280 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700E606C 000000001451F780 0001:0013506C C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700F106B 000000001451F7B0 0001:0014006B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DECC7 000000001451F7E0 0001:0022DCC7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DED9F 000000001451F810 0001:0022DD9F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
000000007772652D 000000001451F840 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000001451F870 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 3064 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000001476F620 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000000700F2280 000000001476F6C0 0001:00141280 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700E606C 000000001476F6F0 0001:0013506C C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700F106B 000000001476F720 0001:0014006B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DECC7 000000001476F750 0001:0022DCC7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DED9F 000000001476F780 0001:0022DD9F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
000000007772652D 000000001476F7B0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000001476F7E0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 2844 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 00000000149EFC60 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000000700F2280 00000000149EFD00 0001:00141280 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700E606C 00000000149EFD30 0001:0013506C C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700F106B 00000000149EFD60 0001:0014006B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DECC7 00000000149EFD90 0001:0022DCC7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DED9F 00000000149EFDC0 0001:0022DD9F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
000000007772652D 00000000149EFDF0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 00000000149EFE20 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 5808 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000001439F620 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000000700F2280 000000001439F6C0 0001:00141280 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700E606C 000000001439F6F0 0001:0013506C C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700F106B 000000001439F720 0001:0014006B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DECC7 000000001439F750 0001:0022DCC7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DED9F 000000001439F780 0001:0022DD9F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
000000007772652D 000000001439F7B0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000001439F7E0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 1620 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 0000000014D2F980 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000000700F2280 0000000014D2FA20 0001:00141280 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700E606C 0000000014D2FA50 0001:0013506C C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700F106B 0000000014D2FA80 0001:0014006B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DECC7 0000000014D2FAB0 0001:0022DCC7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DED9F 0000000014D2FAE0 0001:0022DD9F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
000000007772652D 0000000014D2FB10 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 0000000014D2FB40 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 4156 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 0000000014E9F770 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000000700F2280 0000000014E9F810 0001:00141280 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700E606C 0000000014E9F840 0001:0013506C C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700F106B 0000000014E9F870 0001:0014006B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DECC7 0000000014E9F8A0 0001:0022DCC7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DED9F 0000000014E9F8D0 0001:0022DD9F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
000000007772652D 0000000014E9F900 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 0000000014E9F930 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 5400 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 0000000014B6F960 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000000700F2280 0000000014B6FA00 0001:00141280 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700E606C 0000000014B6FA30 0001:0013506C C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700F106B 0000000014B6FA60 0001:0014006B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DECC7 0000000014B6FA90 0001:0022DCC7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DED9F 0000000014B6FAC0 0001:0022DD9F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
000000007772652D 0000000014B6FAF0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 0000000014B6FB20 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 5248 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000001501FB40 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000000700F2280 000000001501FBE0 0001:00141280 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700E606C 000000001501FC10 0001:0013506C C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700F106B 000000001501FC40 0001:0014006B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DECC7 000000001501FC70 0001:0022DCC7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DED9F 000000001501FCA0 0001:0022DD9F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
000000007772652D 000000001501FCD0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000001501FD00 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 5940 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000001526FAA0 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000000700F2280 000000001526FB40 0001:00141280 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700E606C 000000001526FB70 0001:0013506C C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700F106B 000000001526FBA0 0001:0014006B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DECC7 000000001526FBD0 0001:0022DCC7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DED9F 000000001526FC00 0001:0022DD9F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
000000007772652D 000000001526FC30 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000001526FC60 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 3568 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 00000000060AF8E0 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000007FEF05FE605 00000000060AF980 0001:005AD605 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF05FE4FF 00000000060AF9C0 0001:005AD4FF C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF0963897 00000000060AF9F0 0001:00912897 C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000007FEF096392B 00000000060AFA20 0001:0091292B C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll
000000007772652D 00000000060AFA50 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 00000000060AFA80 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 4356 ---
000007FEFD505971 000000002A3DFC50 0001:00004971 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
000000007772652D 000000002A3DFCB0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000002A3DFCE0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 4332 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 00000000200BFA20 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000000700F2280 00000000200BFAC0 0001:00141280 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700E606C 00000000200BFAF0 0001:0013506C C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700F106B 00000000200BFB20 0001:0014006B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DECC7 00000000200BFB50 0001:0022DCC7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DED9F 00000000200BFB80 0001:0022DD9F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
000000007772652D 00000000200BFBB0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 00000000200BFBE0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 5096 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000001DDCF630 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000000700F2280 000000001DDCF6D0 0001:00141280 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700E606C 000000001DDCF700 0001:0013506C C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700F106B 000000001DDCF730 0001:0014006B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DECC7 000000001DDCF760 0001:0022DCC7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DED9F 000000001DDCF790 0001:0022DD9F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
000000007772652D 000000001DDCF7C0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000001DDCF7F0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 4164 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 00000000203CFA90 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000000700F2280 00000000203CFB30 0001:00141280 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700E606C 00000000203CFB60 0001:0013506C C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700F106B 00000000203CFB90 0001:0014006B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DECC7 00000000203CFBC0 0001:0022DCC7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DED9F 00000000203CFBF0 0001:0022DD9F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
000000007772652D 00000000203CFC20 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 00000000203CFC50 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 5828 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000002353FC40 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000000700F2280 000000002353FCE0 0001:00141280 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700E606C 000000002353FD10 0001:0013506C C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700F106B 000000002353FD40 0001:0014006B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DECC7 000000002353FD70 0001:0022DCC7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DED9F 000000002353FDA0 0001:0022DD9F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
000000007772652D 000000002353FDD0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000002353FE00 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 4804 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 00000000237CF730 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000000700F2280 00000000237CF7D0 0001:00141280 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700E606C 00000000237CF800 0001:0013506C C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700F106B 00000000237CF830 0001:0014006B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DECC7 00000000237CF860 0001:0022DCC7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DED9F 00000000237CF890 0001:0022DD9F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
000000007772652D 00000000237CF8C0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 00000000237CF8F0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 5180 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 0000000024A4FC30 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
00000000700F2280 0000000024A4FCD0 0001:00141280 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700E606C 0000000024A4FD00 0001:0013506C C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000700F106B 0000000024A4FD30 0001:0014006B C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DECC7 0000000024A4FD60 0001:0022DCC7 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
00000000701DED9F 0000000024A4FD90 0001:0022DD9F C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Battle.net-64.dll
000000007772652D 0000000024A4FDC0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 0000000024A4FDF0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 6076 ---
000000007784FE0B 0000000016B6F7C0 0001:0001EE0B C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
000000007772652D 0000000016B6FAC0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 0000000016B6FAF0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 2796 ---
000000007784FE0B 0000000027E3F9E0 0001:0001EE0B C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
000000007772652D 0000000027E3FCE0 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 0000000027E3FD10 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 3784 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000003671FB10 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000000014056D4F8 000000003671FBB0 0001:0089C4F8 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000014051EBB9 000000003671FBE0 0001:0084DBB9 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000014051ECB3 000000003671FC10 0001:0084DCB3 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000007772652D 000000003671FC40 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000003671FC70 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

--- Thread ID: 3612 ---
000007FEFDF510DC 000000000C07F750 0001:000000DC C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
000000014056D4F8 000000000C07F7F0 0001:0089C4F8 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000014051EBB9 000000000C07F820 0001:0084DBB9 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000014051ECB3 000000000C07F850 0001:0084DCB3 C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
000000007772652D 000000000C07F880 0001:0001552D C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
000000007785C521 000000000C07F8B0 0001:0002B521 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Stack Trace (Using DBGHELP.DLL)

Showing 55/55 threads...

--- Thread ID: 4848 [Current Thread] ---
000000013FD825D0 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000287C1F60,0000000008090100,00000000DC00FE22,00000000293EB000)
000000013FD83B64 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (000000004800420A,0000000000000002,000000004800420A,0000000002171300)
000000013FD4AF75 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (000000002814AA60,0000000000000000,0000000022330668,000000013FE2956D)
000000013FD4DDA5 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000223306A0,0000000000000090,000000002814A8D8,000000001791DD20)
000000013FD4DF00 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000187F6640,000000013FE25180,000000000D2F0AF0,000000013FCF6488)
000000013FE251E0 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (000000013FD4C760,0000000000000000,F1300BF5000075BC,0000000000000078)
000000013FCF53E9 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000000000307,0000000021BB9340,000000002814A8C0)
000000013FCF8279 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (000000000D8E01A0,0000000000000001,00000000287AFC60,000000013FDBA850)
000000013FCF57FB Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (414E524559414C50,00000000187F6640,0000000000000001,00000000239510F0)
000000013FCF46D9 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000187F6640,000000013FD03ED0,00000000001BF250,0000000001FC0080)
000000013FCF5A4E Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000187F6640,0000000000000002,0000000000000001,0000000000000000)
000000013FD03F44 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000001,000000007788598E,0000000000000002,000000013FD02EAC)
0000000140237E7D Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+2492173 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000001F5E06D0,0000000026E8A2D0)
0000000140238D4A Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+2495962 (00000000187F6640,0000000000000000,0000000000000001,0000000000000000)
00000001402391AB Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+2497083 (0000000000000001,0000000000000000,0000000000000001,0000000000000000)
0000000140239A5D Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+2499309 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000021A7C7F0,000007CA3A3C0066)
000000014030A239 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+3353289 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000001D6072F0)
000000014031E249 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+3435225 (0000000000000000,0000000000006364,0000000000006364,0000000000000000)
000000014031E49F Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+3435823 (0000000000000001,0000000000000001,0000000000000000,0000000000000001)
000000013FCD850F Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000006364,0000000140635BD0,000000000AC32400,00000000001BF6A0)
000000013FDDD8AB Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (000000000375DFE8,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000140257D48)
000000013FF86522 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000001BF6A0,0000000005809CB5,0000000005809CBA,0000000000006364)
000000013FD788CA Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (000000000AC32400,0000000005809CBA,0000000017B58A70,3F80000000000000)
000000013FD79259 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (000000013FCD0000,00000000FFFFFFFF,0000000005809C00,00000000001BF6F9)
000000013FD7C901 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,000000000AC32400,0000000005809CD3,0000000000000000)
000000013FD7BB65 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000001BF850,00000000001BF820,00000000001BF824,0000000000000000)
000000013FF86AFF Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000003D0F5C29,000000014028109F)
000000013FCD3EFF Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000004E06070,00000001402B19C7,0000000004EC9720,00000001402B588B)
00000001402B4F55 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+3004389 (0000000004EC92E0,0000000000000006,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000001402B118F Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+2988575 (0000000000000102,0000000004EC92E0,0000000004EC92E0,0000000004EC96F0)
00000001402B245E Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+2993390 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000013FCD0000)
00000001402B2E7C Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+2995980 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000013FCD0000)
000000013FCDA759 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000001,0000000000000001,000000013FCD0000,000000013FCD0000)
000000013FCE1C75 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000000007772652D kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+13 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000000007785C521 ntdll.dll    RtlUserThreadStart+33 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 420 ---
000007FEFD511E35 mswsock.dll  WSPStartup+36053 (0000000002AFF170,0000000002AFF3A0,0000000000000000,0000000002000002)
000007FEFD511F96 mswsock.dll  WSPStartup+36406 (00000000000021FC,000007FEFF7CD5A8,0000000000000000,0000000003512AC0)
000007FEFF7C4EFC WS2_32.dll   select+348 (0000000000000000,000000000045B570,0000000003512B28,0000000077389A4D)
000007FEFF7C4E7D WS2_32.dll   select+221 (0000000000000001,0000000000000001,0000000000000001,00000000004331D8)
000000007738963E WININET.dll  InternetCrackUrlW+2338 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000000007772652D kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+13 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000000007785C521 ntdll.dll    RtlUserThreadStart+33 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 3228 ---
000000007784B007 ntdll.dll    TpIsTimerSet+2311 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000D6D04443C6)

--- Thread ID: 4336 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (0000000000000000,000000000044B7B0,0000000000000001,00000000000022A4)
000007FEF3441FAE rasman.dll   RasAddNotification+1682 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 4160 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (00000000020211D8,0000000140A6DB78,0000000000000000,0000000000002394)
00000001401B34E2 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+1949042 (000000000217B360,00000000020211D8,0000000002021270,0000000000000000)
00000001401B3198 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+1948200 (00000000020379C0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
0000000140486AE7 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+4911991 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
0000000140486B9B Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+4912171 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 2020 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (00000000020BB400,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000000000210C)
00000001401B2CA0 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+1946928 (00000000020BB400,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000001401B3198 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+1948200 (00000000044D7480,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
0000000140486AE7 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+4911991 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
0000000140486B9B Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+4912171 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 3704 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (00000000020BB480,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000000000000C)
00000001401B32FE Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+1948558 (00000000020B5F00,0000000000000000,00000000020BB480,0000000000000000)
00000001401B3198 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+1948200 (00000000044D7A60,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 3848 ---
000007FEFDF51203 KERNELBASE.dll SleepEx+179 (000000000465A591,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000000013FE6AF57 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000140949AA0,0000000000000000)
000000013FDBF9F7 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000000024EC,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 4916 ---
000007FEFDF51203 KERNELBASE.dll SleepEx+179 (000000000465A651,0000000000000000,0000000100000000,0000000000000000)
000000013FE6AF57 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000140949AC8,0000000000000000)
000000013FDBF9F7 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000000024F0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 5316 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (0000000005EE0060,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000002550)
000007FEF1053547 d3d9.dll     DebugSetLevel+440103 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 6112 ---
000007FEFDF51203 KERNELBASE.dll SleepEx+179 (0000000005809CD2,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000000014018DEEB Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+1795963 (000000000568C060,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000001401B3198 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+1948200 (000000000568FEE0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 1968 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (0000000140A78D10,00000000057510B0,0000000000000000,00000000000000D8)
00000001401F8598 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+2231848 (00000000057510B0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000000013FDBF9F7 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000002564,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 5728 ---
000007FEFDF51420 KERNELBASE.dll GetCurrentProcess+64 (000000000BA4FA18,000000000BA4FA10,0000000000000000,0000000000000001)
0000000077721220 kernel32.dll WaitForMultipleObjects+176 (0000000000000001,0000000000000000,0000000000000001,0000000006F41598)
000007FEF6242001 dsound.dll   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000006F41598)
000007FEF6242DF8 dsound.dll   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000006F41598,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF62420A5 dsound.dll   <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000000025FC,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 5108 ---
000007FEFDF51420 KERNELBASE.dll GetCurrentProcess+64 (000000000B3CF758,000000000B3CF750,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
0000000077732CF3 kernel32.dll WaitForMultipleObjectsEx+179 (000000000B3CF7E0,00000000FFFFFFFF,0000000000000000,00000000000025E0)
00000000774D8F7D USER32.dll   GetScrollBarInfo+477 (0000000000000001,000000000049F1F8,0000000000000000,000000000049F190)
00000000774D62B2 USER32.dll   MsgWaitForMultipleObjectsEx+46 (0000000000000001,000000000049F1F8,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEFC4235BE MMDevApi.dll Ordinal9+7574 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 2368 ---
000007FEFDF51420 KERNELBASE.dll GetCurrentProcess+64 (000000000BCEF5F8,000000000BCEF5F0,0000000000000000,0000000006E20080)
0000000077721220 kernel32.dll WaitForMultipleObjects+176 (0000000000000001,0000000000000000,0000000000000001,0000000006F413B0)
000007FEF6242001 dsound.dll   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000006F413B0)
000007FEF6242132 dsound.dll   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000006F413B0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF62420A5 dsound.dll   <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000000025E8,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 3176 ---
000007FEFDF51203 KERNELBASE.dll SleepEx+179 (000000000A001388,0000000100000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000000014051E8FA Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+5534090 (0000000000000016,0000000000001000,0000000000000008,0000000000000000)
000000014051ECEA Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+5535098 (0000000000000C68,0000000000000C68,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 1728 ---
000007FEFDF51420 KERNELBASE.dll GetCurrentProcess+64 (000000000C22FB10,000000000C22FB00,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
0000000077721220 kernel32.dll WaitForMultipleObjects+176 (0000000000000000,0000000000000002,0000000006E8BCE8,0000000000000000)
000007FEF624ACF4 dsound.dll   DirectSoundCreate8+17328 (00000000000001E0,0000000006E8BCE8,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF624B89E dsound.dll   DirectSoundCreate8+20314 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 3556 ---
000007FEFDF51203 KERNELBASE.dll SleepEx+179 (0000000009FFE5C0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000000014051E8FA Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+5534090 (0000000000000001,0000000140B53AC0,0000000009FFE5C0,0000000000000000)
000000014051ECEA Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+5535098 (0000000000000DE4,0000000000000DE4,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 2928 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (000000000A157371,000000000A157368,0000000000000000,0000000000002638)
000000013FE7B196 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000140949B18,00000000057517D0,0000000000000000)
000000013FE7B36F Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000000013FDBF9F7 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000000026C4,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 4436 ---
000007FEFDF51420 KERNELBASE.dll GetCurrentProcess+64 (000000000CA0F3D0,000000000CA0F3B0,0000000000000000,0000000000000002)
0000000077721220 kernel32.dll WaitForMultipleObjects+176 (0000000000002390,000000000A157330,000000000A157E79,000000000A157E79)
000000013FE7BBA6 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (000000000A157330,0000000140949B40,0000000140949A68,0000000000000000)
000000013FE7B00E Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000000013FDBF9F7 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000000026C8,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 4692 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (0000000000000000,0000000100000000,0000000100000000,00000000000000D4)
000000014009D9D5 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+811621 (0000000000000000,000000000CBF7000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000000013FDBF9F7 Wow-64.exe   <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000000026CC,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 4752 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (0000000003EF8D38,0000000003EF90F0,0000000000000000,000000000000274C)
000007FEF05FE605 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734293 (000000000672A270,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF05FE4FF nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734031 (000000000672A270,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF0963897 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+4294375 (000007FEF0AB3260,000000000672A270,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF096392B nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+4294523 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 1796 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (0000000003EF8D38,0000000003EF90F0,0000000000000000,000000000000274C)
000007FEF05FE605 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734293 (000000000672A540,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF05FE4FF nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734031 (000000000672A540,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF0963897 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+4294375 (000007FEF0AB3260,000000000672A540,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF096392B nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+4294523 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 1444 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (0000000003EF8D38,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000000000274C)
000007FEF05FE605 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734293 (000000000672AAE0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF05FE4FF nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734031 (000000000672AAE0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF0963897 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+4294375 (000007FEF0AB3260,000000000672AAE0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 4012 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (0000000003EF8D38,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000000000274C)
000007FEF05FE605 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734293 (000000000672A270,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF05FE4FF nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734031 (000000000672A270,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF0963897 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+4294375 (000007FEF0AB3260,000000000672A270,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 4944 ---
000007FEF05FE605 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734293 (000000000672A540,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF05FE4FF nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734031 (000000000672A540,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF0963897 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+4294375 (000007FEF0AB3260,000000000672A540,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 3752 ---
000007FEF05FE605 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734293 (000000000672B350,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF05FE4FF nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734031 (000000000672B350,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF0963897 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+4294375 (000007FEF0AB3260,000000000672B350,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 5528 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (0000000003EF91A0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000002774)
000007FEF05FE605 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734293 (0000000010384560,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF05FE4FF nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734031 (0000000010384560,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF0963897 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+4294375 (000007FEF0AB3260,0000000010384560,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 3068 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (0000000003EF91A0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000002774)
000007FEF05FE605 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734293 (0000000010384830,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF05FE4FF nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734031 (0000000010384830,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF0963897 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+4294375 (000007FEF0AB3260,0000000010384830,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 4328 ---
000007FEF05FE605 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734293 (0000000010384B00,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF05FE4FF nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734031 (0000000010384B00,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF0963897 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+4294375 (000007FEF0AB3260,0000000010384B00,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 4088 ---
000007FEF05FE605 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734293 (0000000010384560,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF05FE4FF nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734031 (0000000010384560,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF0963897 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+4294375 (000007FEF0AB3260,0000000010384560,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 5992 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (0000000003EF91A0,0000000003EF9558,0000000000000000,0000000000002774)
000007FEF05FE605 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734293 (0000000010385370,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF05FE4FF nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734031 (0000000010385370,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF0963897 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+4294375 (000007FEF0AB3260,0000000010385370,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 5008 ---

--- Thread ID: 4948 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (000000000D355A10,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000000000279C)
00000000700F2280 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000014087E70,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000700E606C Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (000000000D355A10,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000700E6190)
00000000700F106B Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000014087E70,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000701DECC7 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000703A0240,0000000014087E70,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000701DED9F Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 1392 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (000000000D355AF0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000000000279C)
00000000700F2280 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000014088150,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000700E606C Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (000000000D355AF0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000700E6190)
00000000700F106B Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000014088150,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000701DECC7 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000703A0240,0000000014088150,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000701DED9F Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 3064 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (000000000D355B50,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000000000279C)
00000000700F2280 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000014088710,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000700E606C Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (000000000D355B50,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000700E6190)
00000000700F106B Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000014088710,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000701DECC7 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000703A0240,0000000014088710,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 2844 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (000000000D355AD0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000000000279C)
00000000700F2280 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000014087E70,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000700E606C Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (000000000D355AD0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000700E6190)
00000000700F106B Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000014087E70,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000701DECC7 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000703A0240,0000000014087E70,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 5808 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (000000000D355B90,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000000000279C)
00000000700F2280 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000014088710,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000700E606C Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (000000000D355B90,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000700E6190)
00000000700F106B Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000014088710,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000701DECC7 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000703A0240,0000000014088710,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 1620 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (000000000D355C10,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000000000279C)
00000000700F2280 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000014088FB0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000700E606C Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (000000000D355C10,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000700E6190)
00000000700F106B Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000014088FB0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000701DECC7 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000703A0240,0000000014088FB0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 4156 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (000000000D355BF0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000000000279C)
00000000700E606C Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (000000000D355BF0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000700E6190)

--- Thread ID: 5400 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (000000000D355C50,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000000000279C)
00000000700F2280 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,0000000014088FB0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000700E606C Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (000000000D355C50,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000700E6190)
00000000700F106B Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000014088FB0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000701DECC7 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000703A0240,0000000014088FB0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 5248 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (000000000D355C70,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000000000279C)
00000000700E606C Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (000000000D355C70,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000700E6190)

--- Thread ID: 5940 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (000000000D355CB0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000000000279C)
00000000700E606C Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (000000000D355CB0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000700E6190)

--- Thread ID: 3568 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (0000000003F61380,0000000003F61738,0000000000000000,00000000000027F8)
000007FEF05FE605 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734293 (00000000105275B0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF05FE4FF nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+734031 (00000000105275B0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000007FEF0963897 nvd3dumx.dll QueryOglResource+4294375 (000007FEF0AB3260,00000000105275B0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 4356 ---
000007FEFD505971 mswsock.dll  <unknown symbol>+0 (000007FEFD5059E0,0000000002BF1BF0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 4332 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (00000000119FBFC0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000000000232C)
00000000700F2280 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,000000001408DBA0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000700E606C Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000119FBFC0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000700E6190)
00000000700F106B Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (000000001408DBA0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000701DECC7 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000703A0240,000000001408DBA0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 5096 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (00000000119FC260,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000000027E4)
00000000700F2280 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000119FC260,000000001408DBA0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000700E606C Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000119FC260,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000700E6190)
00000000700F106B Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (000000001408DBA0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000701DECC7 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000703A0240,000000001408DBA0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 4164 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (00000000119FBBC0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000000027E4)
00000000700F2280 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000119FBBC0,000000001408B570,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000700E606C Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000119FBBC0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000700E6190)
00000000700F106B Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (000000001408B570,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000701DECC7 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000703A0240,000000001408B570,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 5828 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (00000000119FB5E0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000000027E4)
00000000700F2280 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000119FB5E0,00000000205CC530,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000700E606C Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000119FB5E0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000700E6190)

--- Thread ID: 4804 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (00000000119FC2E0,00000000226B6FA0,0000000000000000,00000000000027E4)
00000000700F2280 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000119FC2E0,000000001408B570,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000700E606C Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000119FC2E0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000700E6190)
00000000700F106B Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (000000001408B570,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000701DECC7 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000703A0240,000000001408B570,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 5180 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (00000000119FAEE0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000002360)
00000000700F2280 Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0000000000000000,000000001408B570,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
00000000700E606C Battle.net-64.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000119FAEE0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000700E6190)

--- Thread ID: 6076 ---
000000007784FE0B ntdll.dll    RtlValidateHeap+955 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 2796 ---
000000007784FE0B ntdll.dll    RtlValidateHeap+955 (0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 3784 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (000000001791E060,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,00000000000028D4)
000000014056D4F8 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+5856648 (000000000EBA24D8,0000000000000001,0000000000000001,000000003671FC10)
000000014051EBB9 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+5534793 (00000000273BAAA0,000000000EBA24D8,0000000000000001,0000000000000000)
000000014051ECB3 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+5535043 (0000000000000EC8,0000000000000EC8,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

--- Thread ID: 3612 ---
000007FEFDF510DC KERNELBASE.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+156 (000000000AC91DB0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000,000000000000271C)
000000014056D4F8 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+5856648 (000000000EBA1358,0000000000000001,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000000014051EBB9 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+5534793 (0000000000000001,0000000140B53AC0,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)
000000014051ECB3 Wow-64.exe   GetBattlenetAllocator+5535043 (0000000000000E1C,0000000000000E1C,0000000000000000,0000000000000000)

Loaded Modules

DBG-MODULE<000000006FFB0000 0045C000 "Battle.net-64.dll" "Battle.net-64.pdb" 0 {9b66090f-235c-462f-bcd0e8bcd9d665fc} 1 1326226538>
DBG-MODULE<0000000072650000 00006000 "ksuser.dll" "ksuser.pdb" 0 {3d25b031-596a-4559-b09aafc11220f8fd} 2 1247535081>
DBG-MODULE<0000000077150000 0020F000 "iertutil.dll" "iertutil.pdb" 0 {3c8104f6-43bc-4b94-953b02020756bf7f} 2 1323845955>
DBG-MODULE<0000000077360000 0015A000 "WININET.dll" "wininet.pdb" 0 {063a0943-d7a5-46d6-928b7a821b01819f} 2 1323846262>
DBG-MODULE<00000000774C0000 000FA000 "USER32.dll" "user32.pdb" 0 {953b0479-2b8a-48b2-883930e36fd22a6a} 2 1290258929>
DBG-MODULE<00000000775C0000 0014D000 "urlmon.dll" "urlmon.pdb" 0 {64540a31-c06b-4da9-a108e34fa9502be0} 2 1323846284>
DBG-MODULE<0000000077710000 0011F000 "kernel32.dll" "kernel32.pdb" 0 {9b30fd7c-d6b4-4975-bf34b43b6ef66821} 2 1310794043>
DBG-MODULE<0000000077830000 001A9000 "ntdll.dll" "ntdll.pdb" 0 {15eb43e2-3b12-409c-84e3cc7635baf5a3} 2 1321511566>
DBG-MODULE<00000000779F0000 00003000 "Normaliz.dll" "normaliz.pdb" 0 {0c00c7f7-797e-44c5-82656f816b361804} 1 1247535138>
DBG-MODULE<000000013FCD0000 00FF2000 "Wow-64.exe" "Wow-64.pdb" 0 {ad44506c-10ef-4c86-b9364cdfcb8fc219} 1 1329965285>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF0050000 00F0F000 "nvd3dumx.dll" "nvd3dumx.pdb" 0 {84c386fc-fc4b-419b-98d1f4d4707903ee} 1 1318659758>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF0F60000 001FF000 "d3d9.dll" "d3d9.pdb" 0 {6703f277-4abc-4684-b98e9358fff7177a} 2 1290257828>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF27B0000 0000B000 "winrnr.dll" "winrnr.pdb" 0 {09207717-7dfc-4b37-bd49e938377c8139} 2 1247535283>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF27C0000 00019000 "pnrpnsp.dll" "pnrpnsp.pdb" 0 {7346e3b8-3165-41fe-b959b0787f85cc9a} 2 1247535182>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF27E0000 00015000 "napinsp.dll" "NapiNSP.pdb" 0 {d77abf6d-8c46-43d6-a4a721aa53347ecb} 2 1247535046>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF3440000 0001C000 "rasman.dll" "rasman.pdb" 0 {0661f5ea-f0cb-4c33-974e539fee164f24} 2 1247535158>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF3460000 00062000 "RASAPI32.dll" "rasapi32.pdb" 0 {4e3894f2-26af-4196-a7cbccc570f2e54b} 2 1247535150>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF5130000 00009000 "midimap.dll" "midimap.pdb" 0 {2b256fb8-0aab-4cd6-b52b45c2188da37f} 1 1247535038>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF5140000 00018000 "MSACM32.dll" "msacm32.pdb" 0 {b361fed7-3d08-44be-8b71510dce670862} 2 1247534991>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF5160000 0000A000 "msacm32.drv" "msacm32.pdb" 0 {b5e8926b-afd5-4782-85c0a6049a1b783b} 1 1247534992>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF5350000 0003B000 "wdmaud.drv" "wdmaud.pdb" 0 {bd2eadeb-4b61-4cb1-bab35ee13a7d1be6} 1 1290258936>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF5500000 0004F000 "AUDIOSES.DLL" "AudioSes.pdb" 0 {0206049e-ccb0-4076-b0c29d1108f52b2e} 2 1290257517>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF5850000 000F1000 "DDRAW.dll" "ddraw.pdb" 0 {21ffff82-952a-4255-ac0b731a8a529a7d} 2 1247534797>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF60F0000 0002D000 "GLU32.dll" "glu32.pdb" 0 {450a9fbd-d1c1-4b80-8a8f51bb0cc6d4be} 1 1247534852>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF6120000 0011D000 "OPENGL32.dll" "opengl32.pdb" 0 {d4c4d41c-33d2-40a4-8088a4d30fb0670d} 1 1247535147>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF6240000 00088000 "dsound.dll" "dsound.pdb" 0 {e9e3be7b-f2d9-47a7-86c6162eccfadafa} 2 1247534873>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF6C70000 00009000 "sensapi.dll" "SensApi.pdb" 0 {4e212975-f5b6-4c0f-ba9c37d8da1f91bc} 2 1247535211>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF7520000 00008000 "DCIMAN32.dll" "dciman32.pdb" 0 {902db70c-7761-4690-97c47386f021e032} 2 1247534791>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF8570000 00008000 "rasadhlp.dll" "rasadhlp.pdb" 0 {c6a5b28b-c3e7-48c4-aab480f6a760d8ba} 2 1247535149>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF8BB0000 00064000 "webio.dll" "webio.pdb" 0 {db1a7f86-a537-421f-b60f12c5003ef448} 2 1321511574>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF8C20000 00071000 "WINHTTP.dll" "winhttp.pdb" 0 {5b7f00bf-da50-4704-a2b0bc24b17f90d5} 2 1290258979>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF9ED0000 00053000 "fwpuclnt.dll" "fwpuclnt.pdb" 0 {68573986-57e8-47f5-8f3275dbd1b06e03} 2 1247534874>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEF9F30000 002D2000 "nvapi64.dll" "nvapi64.pdb" 0 {62167725-d1f7-4ce2-975c724d63e3294a} 1 1318658455>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFA3C0000 0000B000 "WINNSI.DLL" "winnsi.pdb" 0 {20d0e4c9-82ca-45af-a5260fa6e6c25618} 2 1247535281>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFA3D0000 00027000 "iphlpapi.DLL" "iphlpapi.pdb" 0 {8b5a2d4e-17ef-425e-b27b7705d3bc92c7} 2 1290258138>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFA430000 0003B000 "WINMM.dll" "winmm.pdb" 0 {df6e9d24-11ce-4ddf-b398c369d05bc96b} 2 1247535280>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFAA00000 00011000 "rtutils.dll" "rtutils.pdb" 0 {72d7f10a-7406-419a-a2b27e14850021b7} 2 1290258814>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFB120000 0003C000 "DINPUT8.dll" "dinput8.pdb" 0 {5090c9bd-b409-42e6-9ad3bcd73e34bb76} 2 1247534799>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFB620000 00007000 "d3d8thk.dll" "d3d8thk.pdb" 0 {6619fdb8-c8a4-43ed-9a907e7881cd1d0c} 1 1247534779>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFBAA0000 0000B000 "HID.DLL" "hid.pdb" 0 {e94cf8ff-e34d-4948-a59d521718686541} 2 1247534873>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFBAB0000 00030000 "peerdist.dll" "peerdist.pdb" 0 {cd36c2cb-4927-44e4-8e82cad191d27d40} 1 1247535140>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFBAE0000 00015000 "NLAapi.dll" "nlaapi.pdb" 0 {e4265f25-7033-4a42-b6bdce531b463cc2} 2 1290258583>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFBF60000 00125000 "dbghelp.dll" "dbghelp.pdb" 0 {094e0157-61da-454e-b641c2328520cd6f} 2 1290257836>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFC3B0000 00009000 "avrt.dll" "avrt.pdb" 0 {440a2c04-82ec-4474-9e7857447b6350b0} 2 1247534742>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFC3C0000 00056000 "uxtheme.dll" "UxTheme.pdb" 0 {b0692f27-b52c-454f-aca7380c075de863} 2 1247535251>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFC420000 0004B000 "MMDevApi.dll" "MMDevAPI.pdb" 0 {9da7a0ca-9da4-45cf-b6de7711acb9d7d9} 2 1247534952>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFC470000 0002C000 "powrprof.dll" "powrprof.pdb" 0 {c39d0c69-bf9c-4d30-b1579f2c269cdd73} 2 1247535202>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFC550000 0012C000 "PROPSYS.dll" "propsys.pdb" 0 {df712cbf-a5ab-4df1-a5d17917b6f8f53f} 2 1290258762>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFC840000 001F4000 "comctl32.dll" "comctl32.pdb" 0 {943ba638-a2cd-4d88-a1c7e7418eaf796c} 1 1290257499>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFCD60000 0000C000 "VERSION.dll" "version.pdb" 0 {f7695888-add1-4d77-93d5425ac6717d01} 2 1247535234>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFCE30000 00007000 "wshtcpip.dll" "wshtcpip.pdb" 0 {cda0b508-b885-4b9a-929b4b8b06a1b385} 2 1247535287>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFCF40000 00018000 "dwmapi.dll" "dwmapi.pdb" 0 {8683ed0c-3dbe-4053-883ec22fd9b4f210} 2 1247534887>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFCFD0000 0001E000 "USERENV.dll" "userenv.pdb" 0 {9279a318-8c07-45e8-8bb89dfbd6b07106} 2 1290258932>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFD220000 00047000 "rsaenh.dll" "rsaenh.pdb" 0 {2bfa66bb-f64f-4b12-b0b3e7a78ae54c2d} 2 1247535161>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFD380000 0005B000 "dnsapi.DLL" "dnsapi.pdb" 0 {94b9dfed-96e6-487e-a1773f4814606dc3} 2 1299132657>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFD4F0000 00007000 "wship6.dll" "wship6.pdb" 0 {be71ccca-2676-4d10-836e941b34dec9d2} 2 1247535281>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFD500000 00055000 "mswsock.dll" "mswsock.pdb" 0 {47409b8d-0e6a-4dbf-8930d24404e9dc1b} 2 1290258493>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFD560000 00017000 "CRYPTSP.dll" "cryptsp.pdb" 0 {66e52b1e-3251-4b16-acb0a2b5dfb173ff} 1 1247534998>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFD730000 0002F000 "AUTHZ.dll" "authz.pdb" 0 {855f82db-db0b-40cc-b8f30571ecf59653} 2 1247534728>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFD960000 0000B000 "Secur32.dll" "secur32.pdb" 0 {73111ba5-51fc-4d00-b27b28c843a11a45} 2 1321511571>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFDB30000 00025000 "SSPICLI.DLL" "sspicli.pdb" 0 {d3e497fd-589b-438c-96419717eb62d5b8} 2 1321511600>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFDBC0000 0000F000 "CRYPTBASE.dll" "cryptbase.pdb" 0 {f03e074b-b9e7-4c9f-9bbfb0e42ef3a0ab} 2 1247534993>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFDC90000 0000F000 "profapi.dll" "profapi.pdb" 0 {dc86d275-bbb0-437f-94b2cd4b06d4b934} 2 1247535135>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFDD30000 0000F000 "MSASN1.dll" "msasn1.pdb" 0 {e973c31c-b039-43dc-af30541cbaeb9a05} 2 1290258373>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFDD40000 00167000 "CRYPT32.dll" "crypt32.pdb" 0 {58e167f1-3c17-4db5-81f92387e5dd05e6} 2 1290257999>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFDF50000 0006C000 "KERNELBASE.dll" "kernelbase.pdb" 0 {61044362-232b-410a-a600843cebfd1161} 2 1310794044>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFDFC0000 0001A000 "DEVOBJ.dll" "devobj.pdb" 0 {80698d17-ff4b-4b78-90dcc6322480a7f4} 2 1247534817>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFDFE0000 00036000 "CFGMGR32.dll" "cfgmgr32.pdb" 0 {9fa5840a-4d3c-4187-99f62164e98c9de8} 2 1290257756>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFE020000 0003A000 "WINTRUST.dll" "wintrust.pdb" 0 {ade9f491-4ebb-4da8-927bb24436a64ad7} 2 1290259008>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFE0E0000 000D7000 "OLEAUT32.dll" "oleaut32.pdb" 0 {b72b1cee-a01b-4992-a56397ff5c52db3c} 2 1314422504>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFE1C0000 00203000 "ole32.dll" "ole32.pdb" 0 {ee489189-724f-4d47-aeccfdb553482435} 2 1290258732>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFE3D0000 0000E000 "LPK.dll" "lpk.pdb" 0 {b653b2b7-5141-4f90-be8a8bbe222f1778} 2 1247534943>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFE3E0000 00109000 "MSCTF.dll" "msctf.pdb" 0 {6a5babb8-e886-44c6-96530bfe3c90f32f} 2 1247535018>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFE590000 001D7000 "SETUPAPI.dll" "setupapi.pdb" 0 {59fe8950-4c23-4732-a39999043ca804fe} 2 1290258850>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFE770000 0002E000 "IMM32.dll" "imm32.pdb" 0 {98f27ba5-aee5-41ec-bee00cd03ad50fee} 2 1247534912>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFE7A0000 00D88000 "SHELL32.dll" "shell32.pdb" 0 {62ef3006-c32c-44ce-8340a10921b3be7f} 2 1325673600>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFF530000 00071000 "SHLWAPI.dll" "shlwapi.pdb" 0 {0820a075-0c1a-4e25-97e17dea57d04954} 2 1290258859>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFF5B0000 0009F000 "msvcrt.dll" "msvcrt.pdb" 0 {5376efb7-d7e5-4b4d-a4156ff73543e6b0} 2 1324024639>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFF650000 000DB000 "ADVAPI32.dll" "advapi32.pdb" 0 {6aefdcff-7f2a-429b-8532cd2bfddf85d1} 2 1247534699>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFF730000 0001F000 "sechost.dll" "sechost.pdb" 0 {ed003490-6f9a-408c-92c4f32acfc57b29} 1 1247535198>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFF750000 00067000 "GDI32.dll" "gdi32.pdb" 0 {fb9403c3-b130-4da1-92c4d0e3485e25ed} 2 1290258001>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFF7C0000 0004D000 "WS2_32.dll" "ws2_32.pdb" 0 {348be7d2-2346-495b-841b7fa203996bd0} 2 1290258981>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFF810000 000C9000 "USP10.dll" "usp10.pdb" 0 {db4ec119-6f91-457f-bb0a462d9d0afec3} 1 1290258933>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFF940000 00008000 "NSI.dll" "nsi.pdb" 0 {dddd6b3d-710d-49d5-a01af692a91fcd26} 2 1247535145>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFF950000 00099000 "CLBCatQ.DLL" "CLBCatQ.pdb" 0 {60b9d310-c472-440b-a13f66bff0fc39e3} 2 1247534778>
DBG-MODULE<000007FEFFA10000 0012D000 "RPCRT4.dll" "rpcrt4.pdb" 0 {7d748da6-d745-4c9e-a38c8cef1c9e75f2} 2 1290258798>

Memory Dump

Code: 16 bytes starting at (RIP = 000000013FD825D0)

000000013FD825D0: 41 8B 41 40  83 F8 FF 74  4C 4D 8B 49  30 48 8B C8  [email protected]..

Stack: 1024 bytes starting at (RSP = 00000000001BED58)

* = addr                            **                                *       
00000000001BED50: 22 FE 00 DC  00 00 00 00  64 3B D8 3F  01 00 00 00  ".......d;.?....
00000000001BED60: 60 1F 7C 28  00 00 00 00  00 01 09 08  00 00 00 00  `.|(............
00000000001BED70: 22 FE 00 DC  00 00 00 00  00 B0 3E 29  00 00 00 00  ".........>)....
00000000001BED80: 68 06 33 22  00 00 00 00  75 AF D4 3F  01 00 00 00  h.3"....u..?....
00000000001BED90: 0A 42 00 48  00 00 00 00  02 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  .B.H............
00000000001BEDA0: 0A 42 00 48  00 00 00 00  00 13 17 02  00 00 00 00  .B.H............
00000000001BEDB0: 18 82 E2 1F  00 00 00 00  01 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BEDC0: 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BEDD0: 00 9B 69 34  00 00 00 00  37 72 46 A9  B1 15 00 00  ..i4....7rF.....
00000000001BEDE0: B0 A9 14 28  00 00 00 00  88 AA 14 28  00 00 00 00  ...(.......(....
00000000001BEDF0: 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BEE00: A8 A8 14 28  00 00 00 00  02 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ...(............
00000000001BEE10: 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  01 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BEE20: 68 06 33 22  00 00 00 00  A5 DD D4 3F  01 00 00 00  h.3".......?....
00000000001BEE30: 60 AA 14 28  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  `..(............
00000000001BEE40: 68 06 33 22  00 00 00 00  6D 95 E2 3F  01 00 00 00  h.3"....m..?....
00000000001BEE50: 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 80  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BEE60: 40 66 7F 18  00 00 00 00  00 DF D4 3F  01 00 00 00  @f.........?....
00000000001BEE70: A0 06 33 22  00 00 00 00  90 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ..3"............
00000000001BEE80: D8 A8 14 28  00 00 00 00  20 DD 91 17  00 00 00 00  ...(.... .......
00000000001BEE90: 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  D7 BA CF 3F  01 00 00 00  ...........?....
00000000001BEEA0: 68 06 33 22  00 00 00 00  E0 51 E2 3F  01 00 00 00  h.3".....Q.?....
00000000001BEEB0: 40 66 7F 18  00 00 00 00  80 51 E2 3F  01 00 00 00  @f.......Q.?....
00000000001BEEC0: F0 0A 2F 0D  00 00 00 00  88 64 CF 3F  01 00 00 00  ../......d.?....
00000000001BEED0: 80 51 E2 3F  01 00 00 00  E9 53 CF 3F  01 00 00 00  .Q.?.....S.?....
00000000001BEEE0: 60 C7 D4 3F  01 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  `..?............
00000000001BEEF0: BC 75 00 00  F5 0B 30 F1  78 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  .u....0.x.......
00000000001BEF00: 40 66 7F 18  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  @f..............
00000000001BEF10: C0 A8 14 28  00 00 00 00  79 82 CF 3F  01 00 00 00  ...(....y..?....
00000000001BEF20: 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  07 03 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BEF30: 40 93 BB 21  00 00 00 00  C0 A8 14 28  00 00 00 00  @..!.......(....
00000000001BEF40: DC FE 00 22  00 00 00 00  50 1F 9F 2C  00 00 00 00  ..."....P..,....
00000000001BEF50: 02 00 00 02  00 00 00 00  00 60 A9 27  00 00 00 00  .........`.'....
00000000001BEF60: 00 06 08 0E  00 00 00 00  B0 19 11 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BEF70: 00 06 08 0E  00 00 00 00  7A 05 00 00  FE 07 00 00  ........z.......
00000000001BEF80: 00 F6 2E 0D  00 00 00 00  05 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BEF90: 40 93 BB 21  00 00 00 00  00 02 17 02  00 00 00 00  @..!............
00000000001BEFA0: 00 11 95 23  00 00 00 00  01 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ...#............
00000000001BEFB0: 00 00 17 02  00 00 00 00  F0 10 95 23  00 00 00 00  ...........#....
00000000001BEFC0: F0 10 95 23  00 00 00 00  D0 5A 85 77  00 00 00 00  ...#.....Z.w....
00000000001BEFD0: 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BEFE0: 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BEFF0: 90 C2 F5 3C  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ...<............
00000000001BF000: 90 AC C8 18  00 00 00 00  4F E1 00 00  00 00 00 00  ........O.......
00000000001BF010: 01 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BF020: 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BF030: 90 A8 14 28  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ...(............
00000000001BF040: 40 66 7F 18  00 00 00 00  FB 57 CF 3F  01 00 00 00  @f.......W.?....
00000000001BF050: A0 01 8E 0D  00 00 00 00  01 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BF060: 60 FC 7A 28  00 00 00 00  50 A8 DB 3F  01 00 00 00  `.z(....P..?....
00000000001BF070: 9B F0 1B 00  00 00 00 00  0B 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BF080: 60 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  D9 46 CF 3F  01 00 00 00  `........F.?....
00000000001BF090: 50 4C 41 59  45 52 4E 41  40 66 7F 18  00 00 00 00  PLAYERNA@f......
00000000001BF0A0: 01 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  F0 10 95 23  00 00 00 00  ...........#....
00000000001BF0B0: 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 30 73 77  00 00 00 00  .........0sw....
00000000001BF0C0: 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  40 66 7F 18  00 00 00 00  ........@f......
00000000001BF0D0: 90 F0 1B 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BF0E0: 01 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  60 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ........`.......
00000000001BF0F0: 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BF100: 01 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  4F E1 00 00  00 00 00 00  ........O.......
00000000001BF110: BB 46 CF 3F  01 00 00 00  B2 1F 00 00  7F 02 00 00  .F.?............
00000000001BF120: 90 C2 F5 3C  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ...<............
00000000001BF130: 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BF140: 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................
00000000001BF150: 00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  00 00 00 00  ................

Percent memory used:    56
Total physical memory:  8533774336
Free physical memory:   3744903168
Page file:              9068752896
Total virtual memory:   8796092891136
Free virtual memory:    8795147624448

List of running WoW processes:

Process: C:\Applications\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe; pid: 4540
04-08-12, 09:58 PM   #20
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

There should be older crash reports you could check too, that one doesn't appear to be caused by an api function (but I guess it isn't necessarily going to always have it).

Here's an example I caused by just running the bad function using a slash command:
Code:
==============================================================================
World of WarCraft: Retail Build (build 15354)

Exe:      O:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
Time:     Apr  4, 2012  3:47:46.686 AM
User:     Semlar
Computer: HAL

This application has encountered a critical error:

Program:	O:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
ProcessID:	10956
Exception:	0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:00E18261

The instruction at "0x00E18261" referenced memory at "0x00000004".
The memory could not be "read".

WoWBuild: 15354
Version: 4.3.3
Type:  WoW
Platform: X86
Realm: Emerald Dream (206.18.149.14:3724)
Local Zone: Orgrimmar
Local Player: Thoughtfull, 0480000004E73EB5, (1771.83,-4490.29,45.6413)
Total lua memory: 77977KB
Current Addon: 
Current Addon function: GetTrainerServiceCost
Current Addon object: (null)
I'm guessing at this point that your issue probably isn't this particular function. Perhaps it's being caused by an infinite loop or something, although I've only ever locked up the client that way before, never a memory access violation.

If your issue is the same as Lombra's and it's one of the addons he's provided a list of, Examiner and Mapster would be at the top of my list for having the potential to break something.

Last edited by semlar : 04-08-12 at 10:35 PM.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Tech Chat » WoW crashing on log out/exit