03-03-07, 11:31 PM   #1
villiam77
A Murloc Raider
Question are there any 1 line moveable action bars out there?

hi, are there any mods out there that give u 1 more moveable action bar line? ive found a few that give u loads and loads of buttons but i just want a line coz im just one of those people who likes to c around the world. so if there are any existing or some1 will make 1 could u email me. ty.[[email protected]]

03-03-07, 11:42 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You mean one more in addition to the 10 you already have? Or are you working with the default Blizzard Bars and want one more action bar there?......
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-03-07, 11:44 PM   #3
villiam77
A Murloc Raider
Question a line

im mean like another one of the lines u already have and that sits ontop of the usual 1.
03-03-07, 11:56 PM   #4
villiam77
A Murloc Raider
so do u know if there are any or who can make 1?
03-04-07, 12:05 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Okay, so I'm going to assume that you're using the default Blizzard UI. It gives you the basic one bar, and then you can turn on an ADDITIONAL 4 bars after that. If you *still* want more action bars, you'll need to download a bar mod. There are several to choose from- I personally use Bartender3.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-04-07, 12:09 AM   #6
villiam77
A Murloc Raider
ty! that really helped me coz i been lookin for ages! ty!
03-04-07, 12:11 AM   #7
villiam77
A Murloc Raider
link?

have you got a link to the download page of that?
03-04-07, 01:38 AM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It's here on this site or at http://www.wowace.com/files

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » are there any 1 line moveable action bars out there?