10-07-20, 02:55 PM   #1
theboostmaster
A Defias Bandit
[Addon Search] Anyone know this add-on's name?

I'm looking for the Holy Power addon with the notification that shows up around the player character. I've looked through Twitch and WoWInterface and don't see it anywhere. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pally Addon.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	9486  

Last edited by theboostmaster : 10-07-20 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Punctuation
10-07-20, 03:12 PM   #2
Tim
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That big graphic over the player representing 5 holy power definitely looks like a custom weak aura. The 5 holy power icons below the health & mana bars look like the player resource which is located in Interface > Names > Show player resource.
10-07-20, 03:44 PM   #3
theboostmaster
A Defias Bandit
It's the graphic over/near the player character, I thought it was pretty cool looking and I'm tired of looking at my bars for the Holy Power notifications. I didn't realize you can use weak auras to add graphics like that. Tell Me When is what I've been using for cooldown tracking up till now. Do they conflict with each other to your knowledge? Thanks for the help.
10-14-20, 05:17 PM   #4
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
probably weak auras. It is a super complex mod but you can download pre-configs for it now. You can basically make anything popup like that.
10-14-20, 07:51 PM   #5
Tim
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by theboostmaster View Post
It's the graphic over/near the player character, I thought it was pretty cool looking and I'm tired of looking at my bars for the Holy Power notifications. I didn't realize you can use weak auras to add graphics like that. Tell Me When is what I've been using for cooldown tracking up till now. Do they conflict with each other to your knowledge? Thanks for the help.
Yeah, you can do just about anything with WeakAuras. As for if they conflict with one another, I have no clue.

Originally Posted by Jynks View Post
probably weak auras. It is a super complex mod but you can download pre-configs for it now. You can basically make anything popup like that.
It's very complex as well as very simple depending on the task you're trying to achieve.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » [Addon Search] Anyone know this add-on's name?