04-07-10, 10:36 AM   #1
showdown1981
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Xperl Health/Mana/Energy Issue

Hello,
I've been using Xperl for quite some time. After patch 3.3.3 I logged back into the game to find that Xperl wasn't working properly. Whats happening is that the actual percentage of health/mana/energy isn't scaling with the visual bar.

Also the bar doesn't drop below 30% or so. So when I get to 30% health the only thing that drops is the actual percent until I die. Then the bar which was remaining at 30% drops directly to 0.

I've tried resetting the defaults and even completely reinstalling the addon but I keep having the same problem. I'm guessing something got screwed up in the WTF folder somehow but I don't know enough about it to mess with it. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
04-07-10, 12:25 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You can try the Alpha version from here, if you wish: http://www.wowace.com/addons/xperl/

(Note: usually alpha versions are labelled alpha because they're not ready for general consumption yet. If you fear this alpha will kill your kitties and eat your babies, then you'll have to wait patiently for it to be pushed to WoWI and/or Curse.)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Xperl Health/Mana/Energy Issue