04-16-12, 03:24 AM   #1
Léthalvenom
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Stuf unitframes

Hi guys,posted this a while ago at the add-on itself to get some help from the developer but he s not really responding.
I only have some minor things i need to figure out with stuf and hope u can help me with it.
If i go to the test window and i place my debuffs like the way i want them (rightside on top of the unitframe working from right to left bottom to top) save the settings and go into a fight after,than my debuffs don t appear allways where i wanted them,sometimes they appear in the unitframe itself or higher than where i placed them.
Also the target of target unitframe seems a bit buggy. The 3d portrait isnt reacting like the player's one or targets one. (maybe it has something to do because its placed on the right side of the unitframe instead of left?)
And last thing i couldn t get to work,its not showing the elite status on my unit frames (+) or rare etc.
Is there any way that i can work around this? Or maybe i m just doing something wrong somewhere...
04-16-12, 04:04 AM   #2
Kendian
A Molten Giant

For the Buffs, make sure you don't have a push direction selected, becuase it will shift the buffs as they grow, if you do.

For the Portraits, sorry, I don't use them, so no idea ; ;

For the elite or rare status, make sure your text width is long enough to show everything you have in it.

Hope this helps~
04-16-12, 06:57 AM   #3
Léthalvenom
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

ok ty kendian,i did have the vertical direction push activated. Set it to none now,lets see what it does
Which text width are u refering to actually since we have like 8? I was checking and fiddling around a bit but i can t find it anywhere.

Last edited by Léthalvenom : 04-16-12 at 07:12 AM.
04-16-12, 03:14 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Whichever text area you are using to show the Elite/Rare status.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-07-12, 08:22 PM   #5
Lady Pickle
A Murloc Raider

How excatly do we show the status such as elite or rare? I can't for the life of me fiqure out what to put in the tag line to show the classification.
05-07-12, 08:43 PM   #6
Kendian
A Molten Giant

Under global in the GUI, there's a section for elite status, and it lets you change text to whatever you'd like~
05-08-12, 01:35 PM   #7
cormanthor
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
To put "Elite", "Rare", etc in a text, use [classification].
Code:
[difficulty:level][difficulty:classification] [class:race]
05-08-12, 08:11 PM   #8
Lady Pickle
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by cormanthor View Post
To put "Elite", "Rare", etc in a text, use [classification].
Code:
[difficulty:level][difficulty:classification] [class:race]
So I would type in the box

"[difficulty:level][difficulty:classification]" without the quotes to show as a line in say Text 6 as the toon level and if it is a rare or a rare elite?
05-08-12, 09:06 PM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yes. There is in-game documentation for the tag system if you prefer to look through it. On each option page for text areas, there is a checkbox to show the help window.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Stuf unitframes