06-26-05, 12:15 PM   #1
Remelio

RangeColor

Edswor,
Your mod, RangeColor (Located here) is great, and I especially love the flexbar support! However, I have a couple of bugs:

1) I'm not sure if this is flexbar or rangecolor, but the colors flash for both out of mana and the out of range indicators (I've only tested on my mage so not sure about the others) - hopefully a fix can be found for this
2) The slider for icon and tooltip doesn't work in the middle position for flexbar - it only does the tooltip in the middle position instead of the icon and tooltip.

Thanks again for the great mod, and I look forward to future versions! This is so much nicer than doing a million flexbar scripts for out of range
06-26-05, 02:32 PM   #2
Edswor
A Kobold Labourer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ill research the "flickering" bug (its very common in this type of addon).

What the middle position does that if you have a hotkey for that button, it colors the hotkey but the button remains the same; and if you have no hotkey then it colors the button.

I hope I can solve fast, but because I don't use Flexbar, it will take sometime .

[email protected]
06-26-05, 06:19 PM   #3
Remelio

Originally Posted by Edswor
What the middle position does that if you have a hotkey for that button, it colors the hotkey but the button remains the same; and if you have no hotkey then it colors the button.
Ahh okay then That makes sense!

Originally Posted by Edswor
Ill research the "flickering" bug (its very common in this type of addon).

I hope I can solve fast, but because I don't use Flexbar, it will take sometime .
I hope so too, and thanks again

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » RangeColor