10-20-10, 08:15 PM   #1
skyesfury
An Aku'mai Servant
Question Side-By-Side while docked

I've been trying to find a way to do this, but with no luck.

With the minimap docked, it covers part of the carbonite map. Is there a setting somewhere that will make the carbonite map not draw under the minimap when it's docked?

Not sure if I described what I'm asking well enough so I'll provide more detail if needed, just lemme know what I need to explain better.

10-21-10, 12:03 AM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
post a screenie.

10-21-10, 12:29 AM   #3
skyesfury
An Aku'mai Servant
Of what? I can't post a screenshot of what I'm wanting to do because I don't know how to do it, if it's even possible.

10-21-10, 03:45 AM   #4
Paprika
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by skyesfury View Post
that will make the carbonite map not draw under the minimap when it's docked?
First question: You merged the Blizzard-minimap and the Carbonite-map, correct?

Second question: You want to put the Carbonite map on top of the merged Blizzard-minimap, right?

Third question: What do you want to do exactly?

You may have a look at my post:
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...365#post207365
-Disable 'Minimap docks always'
-Disable 'Minimap is drawn above icons'
-Set Minimap-Transparency to '0.00'
but i'm not quite sure what your topic really is about.
"Side-By-Side while docked?"
"With the minimap docked, it covers part of the carbonite map" <- Screenshot please.

Last edited by Paprika : 10-21-10 at 03:48 AM.

10-21-10, 04:31 AM   #5
Jigain
A Molten Giant

In your Carbonite options window (I think it's under "Map Minimap"), fiddle with Minimap Dock Offset X and Minimap Dock Offset Y.

I think I know what you want done, and I have it set up like that on my own computer - when the minimap docks, it appears outside the Carbonite map rather than inside it.

10-22-10, 01:46 AM   #6
skyesfury
An Aku'mai Servant
@Paprika
Almost the complete opposite of what's in that link, but I'll be boommarking that as well in case I want to do that later down the road (wanted to do that once a while ago and couldn't get it to work).

@Jigain
That sounds more like what I'm trying to do. I don't want the minimap to cover any part of the cabonite map, but I want to dock it so I can get rid of a couple addons. I'll try your method and if I can't get it to work, I'll go from there.

Thanks to both for the replies and I'll update my issue in a little bit after I've had a chance to play with it some.

10-22-10, 01:57 AM   #7
skyesfury
An Aku'mai Servant
I don't why, but when I changed the settings for offsetting before, it didn't move. That's why I didn't know what to do. Not it works and that's exactly what I was wanting it do.

Thank you, Jigain.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Side-By-Side while docked