08-08-11, 08:24 AM   #1
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
Share your theme with the community

Hello

I am working on the next release RDX 8.1.3

If you want your theme to be available with the next RDX, you can send me your recovery file by email.

My email:
[email protected]

Just some few rules:
Please, create only one package. If possible, duplicate an existing theme package and just replace necessary design objects. Indicate the author, realms, email and comments in the package properties.

Try to respect the specification concerning clique bindings.
player : health bar = heal bindings, power bar = player bindings
target : health bar = dmg bindings, power bar = target bindings
etc ...

Create one autodesk (desktop) for your theme.

Do not use external fonts and textures for the moment and expecially copyrigth medias. Try to use media from the RDX media pack or send me an email if you want to push your textures.

Thanks you for your help.
Best regards
Sigg
08-09-11, 04:00 PM   #2
Narinka
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Sigg, are you sure it's a good way to add everything in RDX by default?
To be honest I don't like it
Maybe it looks cool first time but why to keep it for everyday use.

The same with mediapack, do you know that it is already quad times larger than all other addons put together? 160Mb from what i see and can bet i do not use even 5% of it.

Default WoWRDX was right move, something to learn on, to test new features and to show how people need to design things, but 100500 themes - you just overdo it.
Well, it's cool too, but better to make them optional imo

If you can make 2-3 remakes of popular UIs like XPerl or Pitbull and so on, what is popular nowadays i'm not sure - it will get more users if you need them.

And if you can make mediapack modular (some basic stuff and everything else optional) - can be great too.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » Share your theme with the community