09-26-07, 12:55 AM   #101
ShikyoHayabusa
A Murloc Raider
I'm sure this is gunna sound simple and silly. However, if you have the space, create a new bar (As a hunter at least) with your extra attacks and add Attack, Raptor Strike and Mongoose bite using the Bongos options.. and turn the paging off on Bar 1... This at least temporarily fixes said problem, and sure while you have to click on raptor strike and mongoose bite when they are needed.. how often do you get into long range combat. This is how Im currently opperating and I am doing well!

Just a quick thought for a quick fix!
09-26-07, 01:00 AM   #102
erogroth
A Cyclonian
I haven't got to look into things to much but i ran WAU and i did the find and replace of the "self:assert" in ContextMenu.lua and everything seems OK except for Autobar. Like I said I haven't really tested much to see what else is wrong but after fixing the ContextMenu.lua file it got a lot further then it was before. So any word on an autobar fix? I will go into more detailed debugging tomorrow but I am tired tonight. Thx for the help thus far.
09-26-07, 02:38 AM   #103
youngbro
A Murloc Raider
Clique and Party Frames

was in a 5 man healing when i noticed that i was not healing whoever i clicked on if u you have yourself targeted, it doesnt matter which of your party members your mouse is over when clique is used, it will ONLY heal the targeted member.

havent tried it in a raid setting yet, anyone else have this issue?

Also, tooltips over party members is borked too
09-26-07, 03:39 AM   #104
Mysticflow
A Defias Bandit
little problems

Ok my english is not so good but i need help.

My problems are that i canīt use items from the Autobar

If i open my profile ingame and i walk with my mouse over an item f.ex. over my headslot i canīt see the itemstats, but if i look another player with superinspect i see there items.

Anyone an idea?
09-26-07, 04:01 AM   #105
Masterwolf3
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mysticflow
Ok my english is not so good but i need help.

My problems are that i canīt use items from the Autobar

If i open my profile ingame and i walk with my mouse over an item f.ex. over my headslot i canīt see the itemstats, but if i look another player with superinspect i see there items.

Anyone an idea?
If you are talking about on your character portrait then it's a known issue with itemrack. Disable itemrack and you should see tooltips just fine.

Also Autobar is not updated yet and is not functioning properly.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

/james
09-26-07, 04:03 AM   #106
Masterwolf3
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by youngbro
was in a 5 man healing when i noticed that i was not healing whoever i clicked on if u you have yourself targeted, it doesnt matter which of your party members your mouse is over when clique is used, it will ONLY heal the targeted member.

havent tried it in a raid setting yet, anyone else have this issue?

Also, tooltips over party members is borked too

Clique is not updated so far and Itemrack is causing problems with tooltips. I would suggest disabling both at the moment.

Last edited by Masterwolf3 : 09-26-07 at 04:06 AM.
09-26-07, 04:04 AM   #107
Masterwolf3
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by erogroth
I haven't got to look into things to much but i ran WAU and i did the find and replace of the "self:assert" in ContextMenu.lua and everything seems OK except for Autobar. Like I said I haven't really tested much to see what else is wrong but after fixing the ContextMenu.lua file it got a lot further then it was before. So any word on an autobar fix? I will go into more detailed debugging tomorrow but I am tired tonight. Thx for the help thus far.
I think autobar is another modder so prolly going to have to wait on him/her to update their mod

edit: spelling crit :-(
09-26-07, 04:09 AM   #108
youngbro
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Masterwolf3
Clique is not updated so far and Itemrack is causing problems with tooltips. I would suggest disabling both at the moment.
I updated item rack and DUF so those two seem to be working good now, somehow clique wont work with most frames at the moment, and the update i downloaded didn't work, just so everyone knows.
09-26-07, 04:23 AM   #109
Morpheusdead
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I updated item rack and DUF so those two seem to be working good now, somehow clique wont work with most frames at the moment, and the update i downloaded didn't work, just so everyone knows.
updated DuF from where I posted how to fix it but was unaware there was an actual update somewhere?? where is that I am curious to know?
09-26-07, 04:31 AM   #110
youngbro
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Morpheusdead
updated DuF from where I posted how to fix it but was unaware there was an actual update somewhere?? where is that I am curious to know?
here ya go

http://discord.tetzfiles.com/
09-26-07, 05:34 AM   #111
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
You do not need to edit the MazzleUI_core.lua file to fix the HUD.

We get it, we get it. However, someone did post that they edited code in the above mentioned not-to-be-touched file in one of the first posts, as I was looking at the post while I was trying to screw up the courage to actually change programming. Subsequently, that post must have been edited to the context menu file.

New Problem:
Fixed the context menu as per BugFix thread, but whenever I open up my character windows (character, spell, etc) the window goes mostly off the screen, and can't be dragged back. However, clicking on the bottom left button of the context menu, not only opened up my FirstAid (craftskills window) but snapped the Character window back onto screen.

Sound Fix:
-disable VolumeFu or FuVolume
-esc to bring up the Blizzard Game options menu
-click on sound
I made sure my usb headphones were enabled and played with the master/music/ambience settings (at this point still no sound)
-reload or reboot game and viola! sound.
09-26-07, 05:50 AM   #112
xkingofnyx
A Murloc Raider
I havent seen it mentioned but Im not sure of the exact mod name either, i believe it the enemy casting bar or liek I said whatever it is called, but its your dot and cooldown timers, I havent found a way to move them as tehy seem to be defaulted to teh middle of teh screen and as a priest who loves dots , I eventually get like 5-8 bars showign my SWP VT VE timer bars but they are right in the middle of the hud, making me unable to see myself or my target.

forgive me if it has been mentioned, if so please jsut refer me to the original posted solution
09-26-07, 06:22 AM   #113
Brightstuff
A Murloc Raider
Well I've fixed everything but 2 things. Autobar isn't working (I know the author is working on this) and I get no tooltips for items in my bags. The only bugsack entry is:

Interface\FrameXML\ContainerFrame.lua:602: attempt to index local 'self' (a nil value):

Has anyone fixed this? I updated Itemrack and my character screen tooltips work. It's just not showing the items in my bags. Please HELP!
09-26-07, 06:38 AM   #114
Toast1982
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I like many others are having some issues.

I have seen many say auto bar is not working will wait for author update on that one.

The hud like many others not functioning properly but I have been able to turn it on then turn it back off to get it to go away.

The 3d models that everyone is experieincing is also an issue for me, they are not displaying properly.

Item Rack is not displaying item links on character panel - disabled - fixed.

The bug that I have that I haven't seen any reports as of yet:

1. While in a raid only 20 members will display. I haven't figured out where to modify those settings -- it's not displaying a 5 man group setting as to previous.

2. I can't right click the portraits for anyone in order to open a trade/inspect etc.

3. The 4x4 (I think) pop up window that I typically house things like hearthstone, mount, and profession settings wont come up.
09-26-07, 06:44 AM   #115
cycu
A Murloc Raider
[2007/09/26 13:33:50-603-x1]: Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):
Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: in function <Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:73>:
<in C code>: in function `TinyTipAnchor_Original_GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor'
TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:143: in function <Interface\AddOns\TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:140>
(tail call): ?:
Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:382: in function `ActionButton_SetTooltip':
MazzleUI-1.1\CustomLibs\ContextMenu.lua:145: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\CustomLibs\ContextMenu.lua:139>
<in C code>: in function `SecureStateAnchor_RunChild'
<string>:"*:OnEnter":3: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>
[2007/09/26 13:33:55-603-x11]: Interface\FrameXML\PaperDollFrame.lua:1160: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):
Interface\FrameXML\PaperDollFrame.lua:1160: in function `oldItemRack_PaperDollItemSlotButton_OnEnter':
ItemRack\ItemRack.lua:1566: in function `PaperDollItemSlotButton_OnEnter'
<string>:"*:OnEnter":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

i dont see stats of my gear
09-26-07, 06:57 AM   #116
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
I thought updating DUF was a big no-no according to Mazz (or was that just Bongos?). Also, the DUF at that link is months old (but newer then the one in MAzzle release)...does it fix issues that just started showing up now once 2.2 came out even though it was released sometime ago? If you've performed the other fixes listed, is Mazzifying possible with that update laoded?
09-26-07, 06:58 AM   #117
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Toast1982
I like many others are having some issues.

I have seen many say auto bar is not working will wait for author update on that one.

The hud like many others not functioning properly but I have been able to turn it on then turn it back off to get it to go away.

The 3d models that everyone is experieincing is also an issue for me, they are not displaying properly.

Item Rack is not displaying item links on character panel - disabled - fixed.

The bug that I have that I haven't seen any reports as of yet:

1. While in a raid only 20 members will display. I haven't figured out where to modify those settings -- it's not displaying a 5 man group setting as to previous.

2. I can't right click the portraits for anyone in order to open a trade/inspect etc.

3. The 4x4 (I think) pop up window that I typically house things like hearthstone, mount, and profession settings wont come up.
Are the raid frames lining up the raid groups vertically or horizontally?
09-26-07, 06:59 AM   #118
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Verticaly, just like they should be ... It's like the 20man raid mode is turned on, but we can't turn it off.
09-26-07, 07:14 AM   #119
youngbro
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Arkive
I thought updating DUF was a big no-no according to Mazz (or was that just Bongos?). Also, the DUF at that link is months old (but newer then the one in MAzzle release)...does it fix issues that just started showing up now once 2.2 came out even though it was released sometime ago? If you've performed the other fixes listed, is Mazzifying possible with that update laoded?
bongos was the one u shouldn't touch, at least thats what i remember, on the link i posted, download the file that was used for 2.2 ptr, it works.

i havent tried mazzifying with the updated DUF though
09-26-07, 07:32 AM   #120
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I've done everything stated here, updated DuF, WAU updates, Context Menu Code Fix, and everything is working nice, except for skills_Fu, which won't select the profession when you click on it (Not a big deal) ... I do keep getting this error whenever I mouse over something in the context menu, though I can still click and it works fine.

[2007/09/26 08:23:31-86-x20]: Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):
Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: in function <Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:73>:
<in C code>: in function `TinyTipAnchor_Original_GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor'
TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:143: in function <Interface\AddOns\TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:140>
(tail call): ?:
Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:382: in function `ActionButton_SetTooltip':
MazzleUI-1.1\CustomLibs\ContextMenu.lua:145: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\CustomLibs\ContextMenu.lua:139>
<in C code>: in function `SecureStateAnchor_RunChild'
<string>:"*:OnEnter":3: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

---

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.2 Bug Reports