10-11-07, 08:13 AM   #1
brujer
A Fallenroot Satyr
Question Mazzle

I would like to start by saying that I love your UI. I have used it for a very long time and have recently stopped because I don't want to use a broken or partially working Mazzle UI. If it isn't the full thing it isn't anything.

Anyway, It would be very helpful to me and the rest of your community of Mazzle UI users, if you would please once and for all would either say yes or no on whether you are going to continue with this UI. Will you be fixing it and restoring it to its original lustre or are you going to let it fade out? I love your UI but I hate trolling the forum for information on whether you are actually going to update this thing or not. A definitive answer would not only be helpful, but it would be the polite thing to do.

Another idea would be for you to pass your UI along to someone you feel would do a good job of updating and managing it.

Thanks for all the time you've already put into the UI and for the time you will hopefully continue to invest in your work here.

Last edited by brujer : 10-11-07 at 03:38 PM.
10-11-07, 08:50 AM   #2
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Good luck..... we've been barking up that tree for a while now . Mazzle will give us her answer when she's ready to give us her answer. We just need to be patient
10-11-07, 12:59 PM   #3
brujer
A Fallenroot Satyr
Patience aside, it's just the polite thing to do. There are a lot of people out there who love this UI and would like an answer. Like I said, I've used this UI since it first came out a long time ago. I remember reading the forums and seeing screenshots of the yet to be released UI.

Once again, Thank you for all your work Mazzle. I hope you have decided to continue, and even if you haven't, please do let us know either way. Thanks.
10-12-07, 09:33 PM   #4
brujer
A Fallenroot Satyr
hmm, no answer yet...
10-16-07, 09:29 AM   #5
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

You obviously don't read the forums do you. People are working on updating it, Meio in particular is de-bugging left and right, as he's said, he almost has bongos fixed, which is the last error people are getting.
10-16-07, 02:55 PM   #6
Smirge
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Aygen
You obviously don't read the forums do you. People are working on updating it, Meio in particular is de-bugging left and right, as he's said, he almost has bongos fixed, which is the last error people are getting.
fix bongos ? why ? as of last patch last week bongos is working flawlessly - i used the WAU to update all addons except the protected ones - and only error i get are the gametooltip ones line 74

no more paging issues(on my 70 hunter)

Smirge
10-17-07, 05:24 PM   #7
donofthedead
A Fallenroot Satyr
Confirmed

Originally Posted by Smirge
fix bongos ? why ? as of last patch last week bongos is working flawlessly - i used the WAU to update all addons except the protected ones - and only error i get are the gametooltip ones line 74

Smirge
I used WAU last night to update All Installed Addons. Everything worked but AutoBar. I replaced the updated AutoBar with the folder (2 folders) from my backup prior to update and my UI feels more solid than it has in a really really really long time.

Oh, yeah sofar my Bongos paging issues have been fixed, but I still lose spells from all of my bars when I change the size of one of my bars.
10-18-07, 10:19 AM   #8
Angelicus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Premium Member
Originally Posted by donofthedead
I used WAU last night to update All Installed Addons. Everything worked but AutoBar.

Aha, I wondered what was going on when I WAU'd last night........

sorry for Off Topic, but was looking for an answer as to what addon not to let the WAU update....

cheers.
10-18-07, 11:19 AM   #9
Morpheusdead
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Smirge

Smirge
I am confused do you smoke crack Bongos is not a Ace mod it isn't even in the list on files.wowace.com
How could you have used WAU to update it?
10-18-07, 11:59 AM   #10
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

WAU did not update Bongo's but none the less the paging problems are no longer present since the 2.2.3 patch. I play a hunter as well and was plagued by them up until that patch came through. Now it works just fine.
10-18-07, 09:41 PM   #11
Smirge
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Morpheusdead
I am confused do you smoke crack Bongos is not a Ace mod it isn't even in the list on files.wowace.com
How could you have used WAU to update it?
I never stated that i updated bongos...i simply stated that i used WAU to update all my addons - and also wrote that since last patch bongos paging issue wasent there anymore...

so i guess im not a crackhead(no need to get personal)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle