11-21-07, 02:49 PM   #1
mrs8joker1988
A Fallenroot Satyr
AH problems?

After all the updates and fixes were in place, I logged on and tried to place an item in the AH. Nothing happened like I hadn't even placed the item in the little box and put my price in. All the other workings of the AH mod are working fine so I'm not sure if that's the problem. Any suggestions? I couldn't find this issue anywhere else, hopefully I didn't miss it somewhere.
11-21-07, 05:34 PM   #2
mr2cool
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by mrs8joker1988
After all the updates and fixes were in place, I logged on and tried to place an item in the AH. Nothing happened like I hadn't even placed the item in the little box and put my price in. All the other workings of the AH mod are working fine so I'm not sure if that's the problem. Any suggestions? I couldn't find this issue anywhere else, hopefully I didn't miss it somewhere.
if you mean for example you try and sell a primal air say and add it to the ah box and hit create auction and nothing happens? if thats the case its a bug with auctioneer..just disable auctioneer and reload your ui and then try it, i had this issue as well
11-21-07, 06:23 PM   #3
Morpheusdead
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
We are continually bug fixing Auctioneer both versions Classic and Advanced.
However with Blizzard's recent changes much has changed, and as a result, all of our builds are now flagged as alpha. You can download the most recent versions at http://auctioneeraddon.com/dl/#preview . And keep up with all the news on the sites front page as well as in the forums.

Last edited by Morpheusdead : 11-23-07 at 08:02 PM.
11-21-07, 06:51 PM   #4
mrs8joker1988
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thank you very much
11-22-07, 01:22 PM   #5
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
all AH addons have been at least slightly FUBAR'ed, Thnx Blizz

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » AH problems?